剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Damn.
怎么了
What's going on?
他跑了
He ran.
你们好
Hi,there.
你干嘛 你不能来这里
What are you doing? You can't be here.
我在给附属建筑拍照
Oh, I-I'm taking a photography class over at the annex
这些锈迹斑斑照片肯定能让我成绩拿A
And pictures of rusty sheet metal are a surefire "A.
带他进去
Take him in.
吉米 去找哈根来
Jimmy! Go get Hagen!
这里到底怎么了
What exactly is going on here?!
你们把他带进来干什么
Why'd you bring him inside?!
他刚才在拍照
He was taking pictures.
开门 你死定了
Open the door! You're a dead man!
听起来像是几英寸厚的防弹玻璃
That sounds like inch-thick lexan.
马上就有人拿钥匙来了
Keys are on their way.
不错嘛
Nice.
你真不该在债券上署名
You shouldn't have signed the bonds.
我自己也有虚荣心 所以我了解那种冲动
I'm no stranger to vanity myself, so I understand the impulse.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
希望他们给你的值得你这么卖♥♥命
I hope whatever they're giving you is worth it.
确实值得
It is.
你真是个极品混♥蛋♥
You are a particular kind of bastard!
伙计们 这栋建筑里藏了一名逃犯
Gentlemen, we have a fugitive hiding in this building.
把门撞开
Knock down those doors.
装上债券 快点 快走 麻利点
Grab the bonds! Come on! Let's go! Everybody, come on!
快 行动 行动
Quick! Let's go! Move it!
快 行动
Come on! Let's go!
冲进去
Get in there!
不许动
Do not move!
举起手来
Get them up in the air!
这在法律上叫做紧急情况
This is what the law calls an exigent circumstance.
你们这些哈佛高材生知道这个吗
Any of you Harvard grads know what that is? Huh?
-没人举手了 -戴安解释一下
- No hands? - Diana?
紧急情况时
Exigent circumstance allows us
法律允许在没有搜查令的情况下
To pursue a suspect onto private property
进入私人住♥宅♥追捕嫌犯
Without obtaining a warrant.
还能搜集现场发现的
And to seize any and all evidence
任何物证
That has been discovered in plain view,
无论是否与原案件有关
regardless of the connection to the original crime.
还记得我吗 朋友
Remember me, friend?
你的律师也在啊
Oh, there's your lawyer.
知道吗 你的逃跑技术真烂
You know, you're really bad at this escape thing.
还能说什么呢
What can I say?
-要雪茄吗 -古巴产的吗
- Cigar? - Cuban?
你应该逮捕我
You should arrest me.
雪茄倒无所谓 不过你是在逃嫌犯
I'll let the cigar go, but you are a fleeing suspect.
那是原版的战争国债吗
Is that the original victory bond?
当然
Why, yes.
当然是的
Yes,it is.
加上这次 我逮你三次了
You know, this makes me 3-0.
也许我逃得不怎么努力
Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.
现在我要你闭上眼
Now, I want you to keep your eyes closed.
我保证
I promise.
很好
All right.
好了 睁开眼
Okay. Open them.
亲爱的 每年我都许诺
Honey, you know how every year, I'm always promising you
要带你去...
That we're gonna go...
加勒比海
To the Caribbean.
这算符合你的期望吗
This sort of what you wanted?
我想如果闭上眼
Well, I think if I keep my eyes closed,
我真能想象我们就在加勒比海
I can actually imagine us being there.
-这里暖和多了 -是啊
- Ooh,and it's getting warmer. - It is.
-过来 -好
- Come here. - Okay
还有啤酒
Screw top.
很山寨吧
Cheesy?
是有点山寨 不过很温馨
It's a little cheesy,but it's... but it's sweet.
也许这个能弥补一下
Maybe this will help.
-伯利兹[加勒比海岸一国家] -不是吧
- Belize. - What?!
我有时间了
I found the time.
我们有一周时间 两张机票
We have a week and two plane tickets
还有被查封的撒特尼哈的别♥墅♥
And a seized villain Sarteneja.
在哪里
In --in where?
超级豪华的海滩别♥墅♥
Oh,in this really incredible beach front villa
局里刚查封的
That the bureau seized from this narcotrafficker.
-美极了 -好了 别形容了
- It's amazing -Okay. It's -- enough.
只要 只要告诉我那里很美就行了
Just...just tell me it's nice.
确实很美
It's nice.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能把火炉挪近一点吗
Do you think we can pull that heater in a little closer?
好 确实有点冷
Yeah. It's cold.
风景这边独好啊
Can't beat that view.
伊丽莎白喜欢吗
Did Elizabeth like it?
爱死了
She loved it.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
要 是意式烘焙的吗
Yeah. Italian roast?
你要去度假了啊
Going on vacation.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 一周后就回来
Yeah, we'll be back in a week.
还穿着那套西装啊
Still wearing that suit.
是啊 我喜欢这套
Yeah. I love this suit.
他们有决定了吗
Did they make a decision?
估计我们如果不发你一个 你自己也会做一个
Figured if we didn't, you'd end up making one of these on your own.
-我是正式的了 -你是个顾问 还要给我♥干♥四年
- I'm official. - You're a consultant,and I own you for four years.
-没问题吧 -没问题
- You okay with that? - Yeah.
我回来的时候你应该还在吧
You'll be here when I get back?
我还能去哪儿
Where else am I gonna go?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表