剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Oh,is he the prosecutor?
说出名字 立刻赦免
Immunity for a name!
我要是知道早说了
I would if I could.
我越想 越觉得
The more I learn,
这案子完全就是个陷阱
The more I think this whole case is a setup.
这种情况倒确实挺常见的
A lot of that seems to be going around.
麻烦留出点空位
Make a little room.
在我们家的电♥话♥上发现了这个
Found this stuck on my home phone.
我想大概是你不小心掉下的
Thought you might have dropped it.
这调查还没完呢 博尔克
I'm not done with this investigation,Burke.
我跟你也没完呢
Neither am I.
现在来小小地庆祝一下再合适不过了
I thought that a small celebration would be appropriate.
围在一堆文件中间喝香槟实在是太疯狂了
You really shouldn't drink champagne out of paper.
没事 你也会喜欢这感觉的
You will, and you'll like it.
这可是双喜临门
It's twofold,really.
双喜
Twofold?
是啊 你也摆脱嫌疑了
Yeah,you're off the hook.
当你跟我们并肩作战而不是与我们为敌
Mm-hmm,and our jobs are a lot easier
我们的工作就变得轻松多了
When you run with us,not from us.
听听 听听
Hear, hear.
我要为这干一杯
I'll drink to that.
职业责任办公室的人呢
What about O.P.R.?
他们走了 至少暂时是走了
They're gone, for now.
欢庆胜利 不去管这胜利能持续多久
Celebrate the victories, however long they last.
我要为这干一杯
I'll drink to that.
卡夫瑞先生 2号♥线有人找你
Mr.Caffrey? There's a call for you on line 2.
噢 卡夫瑞先生 2号♥线有人找
oh,"Mr. Caffrey." call on line 2.
大概是我的律师吧
It's probably my lawyer.
你应该给他一些预付金的
You should put him on retainer.
我会承担的
I'll expense it.
我可以用下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
还"卡夫瑞先生"
"Mr. Caffrey."
蚊子 我说了 代我签一下字就行了
Mozzie, I told you, just sign the papers for me.
尼尔 是我
Neal, it's me.
凯特
Kate.
-凯特 -他就在你身边 尼尔
- Kate. -He is close to you, Neal
我知道他是谁了 他是联邦调查局的
Look, I know who he is.He's with the FBI.
那就满足他的要求吧
Yes, then just give him what he wants.
他想要什么
What does he want?
告诉我 凯特
Tell me,kate.
-凯特 凯特 -你不能相信任何人
- Kate. Kate - You can't trust anyone
我正在看这些联邦调查局的档案呢
Hey, I'm just going through these FBI files.
这里面的信息太惊人了
There is a terrifying amount of information here.
小山丘那边总共开了几枪
How many shots from the knoll?
我们来看一下
Let's take a look.
艾维斯的死是不是假象呢
Did Elvis fake his own death?
答案就在这个神秘的盒子里
Ask the mystery box.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯特给我打电♥话♥了
Kate called me.
-然后呢 -我帮不了她
- And? - And I can't help her.
她不肯告诉我她在哪儿
She won't tell me where she is.
我有一个想法
I have a theory.
-阴谋吗 -当然了
- Conspiracy? - Of course.
看看这个
Look at this.
福勒的身份证号♥码
Fowler's I.D.Number.
在这儿 有个本地地址
Over here, a local address.
注意这个日期
Note the dates.
这是在钻石失窃案之前的
This is from before the diamond heist.
是的 这是个宾馆的房♥间
Yeah.It's a hotel room.
据我所知 这跟任何行动都不搭边
It's not linked to any operation I can find.
要是我相信这东西
Now, if I was inclined to believe in such things,
我就会去探一探情况
I'd say it's worth a look.
525号♥房♥
Room 525.
谢谢你 蚊子
Thanks, moz.
开门 福勒
Open the door, Fowler!
凯特
Kate!
你跑这儿来干吗 卡夫瑞
What are you doing here, Caffrey?
这是在干什么
What's going on?
谁告诉你这些的
Who told you about this?Huh?
你怎么知道警方内部指导会的
How do you know about mentor?
指导会
Mentor?
你觉得这儿是在干什么
What do you think is going on here,huh?
你正在破坏警方的行动
You're busting an operation here.
不 不 凯特在哪儿
No. No, where is kate?
凯特 凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate? Kate!!
凯特·莫罗吗
Kate Moreau?
这儿没有什么凯特 尼尔
There's no kate here,Neal.
凯特
Kate?!
你弄错了
You're losing it.
你一直在监视我
You were watching me.
在珠宝失窃案之前就开始了
Before the jewelry heist.
我来纽约可不是为了监视你 尼尔
I'm not in New York looking at you, Neal.
不要满嘴谎言了 你监听我的电♥话♥
That's a lie.You recorded my phone calls.
不 我没有监听你的电♥话♥ 尼尔
No, I didn't bug your phone, Neal.
你好 凯特
Hello, Kate.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter
我们得谈谈尼尔的事了
We need to talk about Neal.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表