剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
裁定对象家里 最近都有长者过世
the target is a recently deceased elderly person
这些长者都已脱离家庭
who has lost contact with their family,
生活水平都是中等
primarily middle class.
银行和信贷员有相似吗
What about the banks and loan officers?
每个案子的都不同
Different in every case.
唯一不变的 是这个法官
The Judge is the only constant.
这些案子一开始
These cases originally came to her court
她都是按标准的房♥产诉讼办
as standard estate litigation.
她这个职位非常有利
She's been in a perfect position
摸清财力不济的家庭 非常容易
to scout out the weaker families.
这些人已经分家
Since the families are estranged,
一定以为再次抵押是合法的
they have to assume that the additional mortgages are legit.
就算有异议
And even if they didn't,
他们也没钱跟银行打官司
they wouldn't have enough money to fight the banks in court.
要么就乖乖认罚 要么就一无所有
So either the family pays up or they lose everything.
骗贷案子平均每宗罚款三十五万
The average price tag of a bogus loan is $350,000.
-这些罚款都哪去了 -这就是关键
- So where does the money go? - That's the question.
戴维·沙利文的案子还没结
David Sullivan's foreclosure is still in progress,
我们就跟进这笔款子
so let's follow the money.
什么 怎么了
What? What?
法官的档案被封闭了
Someone just sealed the judge's files.
现在怎么办
What now?
回到消息的源头
We go back to the source.
埃雷拉警官
Officer Herrera.
有何贵干 博尔克
What do you want, Burke?
我继续查克拉克 差点丢了饭碗
I got close to Clark, and now I'm about to lose my job.
这是你警告过我的
You tried to warn me.
我什么都没说
I didn't do anything.
就算要整我 我也要拽着克拉克
If I'm going down, Clark's coming with me.
罩着她的这些人 不会整完你就罢手的
Whoever's giving this judge cover, they won't stop at you.
明白吗
You understand that, right?
他们还会整你朋友 你的家人
They're gonna go after your friends, your families...
所以这事非查清不可
That's why it's got to stop.
我得找到她受贿的证据
I need the evidence that proves she's dirty.
我得查到 她从沙利文案里拿到的款子
I need to find the money that she got from the Sullivan loan.
我当时曾申请搜查法官办公室
I got shut down when I... when I requested
被驳回了
a search warrant for the judge's chambers.
从这查起
Start there.
法官办公室戒备森严
It'd be nearly impossible to get into
是个藏证据的好地方
but a great place to hide it.
欠你的
I owe you one.
谢了
Thanks.
你是雷吧
You're Ray, right?
没错 是我
Yeah, I'm Ray.
就知道是你
I thought it was you.
我猜你就该长这幅傻模样
I figured you'd have the face of a mouth breather.
有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem here?
当然有问题了 小子
You're damn right we do, tiny!
我那包裹那么特殊
You were supposed to deliver
你该送到我手上的
a very "sensitive" package to me at my house.
可你居然给了我老妈
Instead, you gave it to my mother!
给我整了多少麻烦你知道吗
You know what kind of trouble I'm in because of you?!
要是她发现包裹里那玩意...
If she sees what's in that package...
什么玩意
What was in the package?
这关你什么事
That's none of your business!
你好
Hey.
我来取件的 有包裹给克拉克法官是吗
I'm here to pick up a package from, um, Judge Clark?
有的 稍等
Yes. Just a sec.
她会整死我的
She's gonna take everything from me, man!
饭也不给我做 衣也不给我洗
The -- the free dinners, the free laundry,
还不让我用地窖
the free basement.
-这样你满意吗 -不是啊
- Is that what you want? - No.
我一文不名 裸奔街头你就高兴了吗
You want me penniless in the street without a shirt?!
衣服都不♥穿♥是吗
You want me shirtless?!
不 天 当然不
No! God, no!
这东西要交给福勒探员本人
This is to be handed to Agent Fowler personally.
明白
Understood.
必须让他本人签收
Nobody but him can sign for it.
明白了吗
Clear?
谢谢
Thanks.
交给我了
I'll take care of it.
你认错人了
You got the wrong guy here.
我怎么会认错
Oh, I do, do I?
你难道不是雷·科林斯吗
You -- you're gonna tell me that you are not Ray Collins?
不是啊
No.
我是雷·霍夫迈斯特
See, I'm Ray Hofmeister.
噢 哥们
Oh, man.
真是太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
你不是那个雷
Wrong Ray.
你肯定成天被认错
I-I'm sure this happens to you all the time.
并没有
Actually, no.
那 要看见科林斯
Well, if you see Collins,
告诉他 我跟他没完
you tell him I'm coming after him, okay?!
行啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
总算来了啊
About time you got here.
我就差要自己去送了
I almost had to deliver this thing myself.
一定让福勒探员本人签收
Make sure Agent Fowler receives this personally.
好的 请在这里签字
I will. Uh, just sign right here, please.
拿来
Give me that.
抱歉来晚了
I'm sorry for the delay.
彼得
Peter.
我找埃雷拉问了
I spoke with Herrera.
法官贪污的证据 多半在她办公室
He thinks the judge keeps the cash evidence in her chambers.
知道放哪了吗
Do you know where, exactly?
不知道 局里见
Not yet. Meet me in the office.
这就来
On my way.
休庭了
Court's adjourned.
克拉克马上就回来
Clark should be back any minute now.
有收获吗
Did you find anything in her chambers?
没 不过我翻得很乱
No. I made it look like someone tried to.
准备好了吗
You good to go?
行了
Yep.
她不怎么高兴
She doesn't seem happy.
说什么呢
What are they saying?
"有人进来过"
"Someone's been here."
"丢了什么东西"
"What did they take?"
"不知道
"I don't know.
好像没丢什么"
It-- it doesn't seem like they took anything."
"保险柜没事"
"The safe hasn't been touched."
有保险柜 你怎么不
There's a safe in there, and you didn't even try to...
没时间 你专心听
I didn't have time. Stay focused.
"这里不安全
"We're compromised.
我要把东西都转移"
I need to move everything."
"今天 今天不行 明天可以
"Today-- today's no good. Tomorrow's clear.
"明天 重物"
Tomorrow...cartoon."
是"中午"
"At noon."
有时候这东西咔嚓咔嚓响
Sometimes it clicks.
我不知道为啥
I don't know why.
-我明明自己改良的 -集中精神
- I modified it myself. - Focus.
"立刻给我从国家银行拿一个存款箱来"
"Get me a deposit box at certified national immediately."
然后 她们闪人了
And...they're gone.
你要告诉你家那小探员吗
You gonna tell the suit?
等他开完会就说
As soon as he's out of his meeting.
福勒申请对你的电♥话♥进行录音
Fowler requested a tap on your phone.
加勒特
Garrett.
你到底想给我看什么
So what exactly do you want to show me?
用证据来说话吧
I'll let the evidence speak for itself.
这上面到底有录像吗
Is there anything recorded on this?
他们肯定是寄错带子了
They must have sent the wrong tape.
那别浪费我时间了
Until you have the right one,
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表