剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我去拿
I'll get some.
你最好有所发现
You better have found something.
我看到了一个名单 上面全是大款
I saw a list full of wealthy clients,
他们都愿意付钱移植器官
all of them willing to pay for organs,
只要出现合适的器官
if the time comes.
要是我们能证明这点就好了
Be nice if we could prove it.
也许可以
Maybe we can.
还有一个名单
There was another list --
上面有几百个名字 还有血型
hundreds of names and blood types.
你的传真
Your fax.
这就是那个名单
That's what this is.
他们肯定就是鲍威尔所谓的器官捐赠人
Yeah. They must be the donors Powell's been targeting.
只传过来四个名字吗
Only four names came through?
四个就够了 我们可以找他们谈谈
Four's enough. We can talk to them.
鲍威尔不从海外寻找器官捐赠人
Powell doesn't get his donors from overseas.
他用需要救助的人群
He gets them from charity cases
为"把心敞开"储备器官
for Hearts Wide Open.
四个捐赠人都是
Each one of these four donors
去鲍威尔的诊所进行治疗的病人
passed through Powell's clinics for various treatments.
然后他们的血型就被列到一个总清单上
Their blood types were then put on a master list,
有钱的病人需要器♥官♥移♥植♥的时候
which Powell pulled from
鲍威尔就会从中选择器官捐赠人
whenever a more affluent patient needed a transplant.
那他和国际医博倡议组织是什么关系
Well, then what's his connection to Doctoral Global Initiative?
为什么频繁的去印度
Why so many trips to india?
别忘了 鲍威尔有肾病
Remember, Powell has nephrosis.
他只有一个肾 还需要一个新的
He's only got one kidney, and he needs a new one --
对肾源要求苛刻 要完全匹配
Not just anyone, a zero mismatch.
鲍威尔为这个肾跑遍世界各地
Powell's been looking all over the world for this kidney.
用慈善骗局赚的钱
The money from this charity scam
来作为他全球搜索的资金来源和保障
is what sponsored and financed his 'round-the-world search.
那你们查到的这些捐肾的人
So, the kidney donors that you guys tracked down --
他给他们多少钱
How much money did he offer them?
每人一万
$10,000 each,
可后来提到了二十万
but then he flipped them for $200,000.
我们无法证明这点
We can't prove this, people.
捐赠人不会出来作证的
The donors won't testify.
所以就这个案件 我需要
So, I'm gonna need some out-of-the-box thinking
各位提出一些打破常规的想法
from you guys on this one.
有人吗
Anyone.
好吧 卡夫瑞 说来听听
All right, Caffrey, let's have it.
如果我们可以追踪到
If we can trace any of the money
鲍威尔通过非法贩卖♥♥器官获得的资金
Powell's made from his illegal organ sales,
我们就能将其绳之以法 对吧
we can bring him down, right?
-没错 -那我们逼他花钱吧
- Right. - So, let's make him spend that money.
花在哪儿啊
On what?
他最想要的东西
The thing he wants most.
肾衰竭都有什么症状呢
What are the symptoms of kidney failure?
主要症状有头疼 体重下降
Major symptoms include headaches, weight loss,
皮肤过敏 发冷 疲劳
Skin irritation, chills, fatigue,
还有
And -- oh.
哎呀 这个 这个真要命
Oh. that -- that -- that -- that's not pretty.
一周内我们能让他出现多少症状
All right, how many symptoms can we give him in a week?
-三个就够了 -你觉得够吗
- Three should do it. - Think that'll be enough?
他现在可是杯弓蛇影 草木皆兵
Guy that's worried about it? It'll be enough.
好 从哪个开始
Okay, what do we start with?
看看他的病情检查报告
Let's see the workup on him.
好 症状之一是头疼
Okay. One of the symptoms is headaches.
我们可以换掉他的眼镜
We can swap his glasses.
我有个戴眼镜的朋友
I have a friend who wears glasses.
相信我 要是我们换眼镜 他会发觉
Trust me, we swap them out, he'll know.
疲劳
Fatigue.
体重下降
Weight loss.
从资料看 他为参加本周二的一个派对
According to his file, he dropped off a suit
把一套西装拿去干洗了
to have it dry-cleaned for an event this tuesday night.
我们赶在他前一天领回西装
The day before Powell's due in, we'll pick up his clothes...
偷换成大一号♥的
...and swap them out for a larger size.
让他以为自己轻了几磅
He'll think he's dropped a few pounds.
既然拿到了他的衣服
When we have his clothes,
那顺便给他添一条症状
We'll give him his second problem.
皮肤过敏
Skin irritation.
-这点怎么办 -我们有喷♥剂♥
- How do we do that? - Oh, we've got a spray.
你们连瘙痒喷♥剂♥都有啊
You've got an itching spray?
你不知道的还多着呢
We've got a lot of things you don't know about.
-哇哦 -怎么
- Wow. - What?
看你一脸邪恶的样子
You're really enjoying this.
才没有
No.
算有一点吧
Maybe just a little.
第三个症状
Third symptom.
压轴好戏
That's gonna be the best one.
琼斯 那叫什么来着
Jones, what did you say it was?
尿血
Blood in the urine.
这要怎么弄
How we gonna induce that?
有几种化合物...
Well, there are compounds.
毒品吗 不不 毒品可不行
Drugs? no, no, no. no drugs.
不是毒品 食用色素而已
Not "drugs" so much as food coloring for the body.
那怎么让他服下去
How do we make him take it?
-他有杂货快递吧 -对
- He gets his groceries delivered, right? - Yep.
我们放进他的红莓汁里吗
We gonna put it in his cranberry juice?
对 注射进去
Yeah. we inject it.
不 不好意思
Oh, e-excuse me.
你能帮我下吗
I was wondering if you could help me.
请问中♥央♥公园怎么走
I-I'm looking for, uh, the -- the central park.
姑且同意这些 之后呢
Let's say I go along with it. then what?
鲍威尔就要收到坏消息喽
Then Powell gets the bad news.
尿血 皮肤过敏 体重下降
Blood in the urine, skin irritation, weight loss --
这可不是好兆头
That's not a good sign.
是肾衰竭 对吗
It's failing, isn't it?
几天后测试结果才能出来
We'll know more once the tests come back in a few days.
在此之前 好好休息
Until then, rest.
喂
Yes?
鲍威尔医生 听见了吗
Dr. Powell, can you hear me?
我是国际医博倡议组织的派克医生 记得吧
It's Dr. Parker -- from DGI, remember?
-记得 -很好
- I remember. - Good, good.
听着 我现在印度 有好消息给你
Listen, I'm in India, and I've got good news.
你是说...
Are you s--
你是说 有我要的东西了吗
Are you saying that you have something for me?
我是说 你最好买♥♥张机票立刻赶来
I'm saying you should buy a plane ticket right away.
好 我们怎么弄昏他
How are we gonna knock him out?
小菜一碟
Won't be a problem.
到肯尼迪国际机场 开快点
JfK -- and step on it.
他飞行前要吃安♥眠♥药♥
He takes sleeping pills before he flies.
喝点水吗 先生
Care for some water, sir?
这才有效果
Ahh, that should do the trick.
我在哪里
Where am I?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我到底在哪里
Where am I? Where am I?
别 别 不要
No, no, no, no! hey! hey!
别碰
No, don't touch that!
请别碰它
Please don't touch that.
这台仪器有点反复无常
The equipment here is very temperamental.
怎么回事
What happened?
你在飞行中肾功能衰竭
You went into renal failure during your flight.
你降落在曼尼普[印度城市]
You landed in Manipur.
我们必须移除你的肾 并对你进行透析
We had to remove your kidney and place you on dialysis.
但你的身体状况承受不了
But your body isn't tolerating it.
你的血压在不断降低
It's -- your blood pressure's dropping.
那捐肾的人在吗
All right. I-Is the donor here?
当然 他很好奇你能为
He is, and he's curious about what kind
我们诊所捐献多少善款
of charitable contributions you can make to our clinic.
这不成问题
Well, that's n-- that's not gonna be a problem.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表