剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
准备突袭他
because he's planning a surprise for him.
威克斯想偷他手里的东西
Wilkes is planning a rip-off.
没错 他在幕后 由尼尔出面
Yeah, and he's using Neal as the face of his whole show.
雷利正在从悉尼回程的航♥班♥上
Reilly's on an inbound flight from Sydney.
1小时后着陆
He touches down in an hour.
我们这就去会会他
And we'll be there to meet him.
伙计 哪里有去市区的巴士
You happen to know where I can catch a shuttle to the city?
别搞得像个小间谍似的 彼得
No need for the cloak and dagger, Peter.
威克斯不在这儿
Wilkes isn't here.
我们是来帮你的 卡夫瑞
We're here to help you get out of this mess, Caffrey.
在你说来感觉有点讽刺啊 莱丝探员
Oh, that's kind of ironic coming from you, agent Rice.
乖乖听好 这个叫洛兹的家伙
Listen. This Loze guy you're going after,
其实是爱德华·雷利
it's Edward Reilly.
见鬼
Damn.
难怪威克斯躲得远远的
No wonder Wilkes doesn't want to be anywhere near this.
你要是掺和进去 雷利不会放过你
You go through with this, Reilly will hunt you down.
要是我4点前没把公文箱给威克斯
If I don't get his briefcase to Wilkes by 4:00,
琳赛就死定了
he'll kill Lindsey.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
她看见了守卫的面孔
Her guard wasn't wearing a mask.
他的枪上还装有消音器
And he has a silencer.
-你见到她了 -对
- So, you saw her. - Yeah.
在哪
Where?
不知道 我被电晕了
I don't know. They tased me.
你们快找到她了吧
Please tell me you're close to finding her.
我们只知道她被困在河边的旧房♥子里
We know she's in an old building near the water.
那个看守在吃
Her guard was eating moo shu pork
热情小炒店的木须肉
from a restaurant called Wok of Fire.
应该是河边附近的某家中餐厅
Chinese takeout near the water.
好 我们顺着这点查下去 赶紧
All right, we can work with that. Come on.
我还是留下来
Hey, I'm staying here.
万一你没法及时救出琳赛
If you don't get to Lindsey in time...
你自已要小心
Yeah.
这是个双向收发器
It's a two-way transceiver.
琼斯会留心你的情况
Jones will keep an eye on you.
他们会注意隐蔽 你可千万别干傻事
His team will stay out of sight. Don't do anything stupid.
已经晚啦
Too late.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请等一下
Excuse me.
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
我不管你在这忙活什么
I don't care what you're doing here.
作为兄弟 我还是想劝你悬崖勒马
As a friend, I insist you pull the rip cord.
你收到我的消息了
You got my message.
这身司机打扮是怎么回事
What's with the driver's outfit?
我准备打劫爱德华·雷利
I'm about to rob Edward Reilly.
那个爱德华·雷利吗
The Edward Reilly?
有什么打算 车柜里藏把枪吗
What's your plan - a gun in the glove compartment?
不是吧 你真这样打算吗
That's your plan - a gun in the glove compartment.
说来话长 但无论如何
It's a long story, but one way or another,
我得弄到他的箱子
I'm taking his briefcase.
你这么做简直就是
Well, surely you won't do this
自寻死路
because you're not suicidal!
谢谢你给我打气
Thanks for the pep talk.
可要是他主动把东西给你
But what if he gave it to you...
而且还是欣然自愿地给哦
...and was happy to give it to you?
你有锦囊妙计
Zigzag scam?
我一个 你一个
One for me. One for you.
是时候进入角色了
Time to get into character.
你是多啦A梦吗
You're a chameleon.
没错
Yeah.
是洛兹先生吗
Mr. Loze?
我是尼克 您今天的司机
My name's Nick. I'll be your driver today.
我在飞机上折腾22个小时
Been on a plane for 22 hours.
我才不管你姓甚名谁呢 小样
I don't give a damn what your name is, kid.
没有其他行李吗
Got any other bags?
没有
No.
让我来为您提吧
Let me take your case for you.
别多事 带我去车上就行
Just take me to the car.
托马斯·洛兹吗
Thomas Loze?
我是哈佛什姆探员
Agent Haversham.
移♥民♥和海关执法部门
Immigration and customs enforcement.
经举报 你携带入境的某些东西
Word is you're bringing something into the country
有问题 得经由我们检查
we should know about.
这是玩笑吗
This a joke?
我看起来像是在开玩笑吗 猫王同志
Do I look like I'm joking, Elvis?
霍登探员 联合特遣部队
Agent Halden, joint task force.
麻烦你开箱让我们检查一下
We're gonna need you to open the case.
你也不想闹得大家都下不来台吧
Doesn't have to be a scene if you don't want it to be.
好吧
Okay.
你们真要这么做
You guys really want to do this?
那就请便吧
Knock yourselves out.
走吧
Let's go.
手放桌上
Palms on the table.
看起来就是寻常的随身旅行包啊
This looks like an overnight bag.
完事后 我要你们的警号♥
When this is through, I want badge numbers.
要是你们没有合理证据
You can't prove probable cause.
你们俩死定了
It'll be both your asses.
闭嘴趴好 雷利
Shut your hole and kiss wood, Reilly!
没错 我们知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you really are.
我居然敢吼一个
I just said that to a guy
徒手杀人不眨眼的家伙
who enjoys killing people with his bare hands.
别自乱阵脚 蚊子
Keep it together, Moz.
慢着
Hold on a second.
足赤纯金啊
Pure gold.
早就装在里面了吗
Think they're preloaded?
这下知道威克斯为什么会感兴趣了
Well, that would explain Wilkes' interest in them.
算它一张几十万吧
Load 'em up with a couple hundred thousand each.
一夜暴富啊
And you've got a portable fortune,
终日奔波的走私贩最需要这个
perfect for the smuggler on the go.
我要求联络我的律师
I want my lawyer.
别唧唧歪歪的 装逼男
Oh, you'll need him, Chachi!
你至少得坐个十年牢 放松点
I'd say you're staring down 10 years, easy.
呼叫分队
Call the cavalry.
想象一下
Imagine what you could do
光拿一张就不得了哟
with just one of these babies, huh?
可以逍遥一整晚
Make for a great night out.
快打电♥话♥啊 哈佛什姆
Call it in, Haversham.
只是...我答应莎拉给她买♥♥
It's just -- I promised Sarah that necklace.
那条钻石项链
with the diamonds.
那又怎样
So?
不然她要和我吹了 兄弟
So, she's gonna leave me, man.
你觉得这样就能留住她了吗
And you think this is the way to keep her?
听着 这样不行
Look, this isn't the way.
你少来 万人迷
Oh, don't tell me how to keep a woman, blue eyes.
像你这样的帅哥 一眨眼一卖♥♥笑
Guys like you, with your million-dollar smile
甩甩头 什么都能搞定
and your thick, perfect head of hair --
你才不明白我的苦衷
You don't get it!
别这样 好吗
Don't do this to yourself, okay?
听我说
Listen.
这是我的箱子吧
This is my suitcase, right?
可以当是不小心落在飞机上了
So, maybe I left it on the plane?
怎么 还不够明白吗 先生们
What? I got to spell this out for you gentlemen?
好吧 打电♥话♥通知他们
All right, call it in.
就说洛兹毫无问题 我们放他走了
Tell him Loze was clean. We cut him loose.
快点嘛
Come on. Call it in.
你俩真够上路
You guys are all right.
我总得留点盘缠做车钱吧
Got to get home somehow, right?
今年来就数这次最玩儿心跳
That's the closest I've come to death this year.
好吧 多谢帮忙 蚊子
All right, thanks for your help, Moz.
-能不能... -没门
- Could I.. - No, no.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表