剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It would be best if you calm him down.
明白
Understood.
这有助你休息
This is to help you relax.
里头有乐子吧 拉契特护士[《飞越疯人院》]
I hope there's something fun in there, Nurse Ratched.
您好 电子监控服务部
Electronic Monitoring Compliance Unit.
我是联调局的博尔克
This is Burke, FBI.
给我查93-05阿尔法号♥脚链的位置
I need the location of detention tracking anklet 93-05-alpha.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Neal Caffrey.
请稍等
One moment, please.
尼尔有麻烦吗
Is Neal in trouble?
是 他有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah. He's in a lot of trouble.
博尔克探员 他位于威廉姆街626号♥
Agent Burke, we have him located at 626 William Street.
梅丽莎·卡洛维
把心敞开
威廉姆街626号♥
这个卡夫瑞 告诉他别去这家诊所的
Caffrey! I told him not to go to that clinic.
话都说尽了
I told him!
可他是尼尔 做事不假思索
But he's Neal. He doesn't think.
出了这事 他非得回去坐牢不可
They're gonna send him back to prison for this.
我得找谢伐罗法官批个搜查令
What I have to do is call Judge Chivero and get a warrant.
那你为何不找个人
I mean, why don't you just get somebody to,
直接带你进去呢
I don't know, show you the place?
如果她邀你入内 就不需搜查令了
If she invites you in, that's okay, right?
我是梅丽莎
This is Melissa.
你好 梅丽莎
Hey... Melissa.
您是
Hello?
网球俱乐部见过 我是唐纳伯医生
This is Dr. Tannenbaum from the tennis club.
你好吗
How are you?
我在去鲍威尔办公室的路上呢
Actually, I'm going into the office for Dr. Powell.
太好了
Perfect.
你说随时欢迎我参观
Uh, you said I could swing by anytime,
我现在刚好就在附近
and I'm gonna be in the neighborhood.
抱歉 今天不大合适
Oh, I'm sorry, but today is not looking good.
跟她说 你需要见她
Tell her you need to see her.
说你一直都惦记着她
Tell her you can't stop thinking about her.
你这是在试探我
This is a test.
-医生 你在听吗 -我在
- Doctor, are you there? - Yeah.
我需要见你
I need to see you.
我一直惦记着你
I can't stop thinking about you.
真的吗
Is that right?
夸她两句
Okay, compliment her.
说你从没见过她这么特别的人
Tell her that you've never met someone like her.
说她把你迷住了
You're intrigued.
我从没见过你这么特别的人 从没有
I've never met someone like you...before.
你把我迷住了
I'm intrigued.
说实话
Well, I'd be lying if I said
我倒真挺想念你那双神之手
I didn't miss those magic hands of yours.
神之手
"Magic hands"?
我假扮一位按♥摩♥医疗师
I was a chiropractor.
-是嘛 -医生
- Really? - Doctor?
-我在 -我得挂了
- Yes? - I've got to run.
如果你今天真想来诊所找我的话
But if you're really interested in seeing the clinic today,
我可以疏通保安
I can get you a pass.
如果来晚点 我们还能喝一杯
If you can come by later, we could grab a drink.
太棒了
Perfect.
你肯定是在试探我
That was definitely a test.
有什么能帮您的
Can I help you?
那个...
Yeah....
她来了 梅丽莎
Oh, there she is. Melissa!
唐纳伯医生 你来的真早啊
Dr. Tannenbaum? Uh, you're early.
我太想见你了
I couldn't wait to see you.
我受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered,
可是 现在真的不是时候
But, uh, this really isn't a good time.
你介意等到晚上吗
If you don't mind waiting until this evening...
我已经迫不及待了
I couldn't wait.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-你好 -我是鲍威尔
- Yes? - It's Powell.
别和任何人讲话
Don't talk to anyone.
我10分钟后到
I'm 10 minutes away.
医生 出什么事了
Doctor, what is going on?
我到了再和你解释
I'll explain when I get there.
医生
Doctor?
尼尔
Neal!
尼尔
Neal?
我的天
Oh, my god.
他们把你怎么了
What did they do to you?
嗨 小亲亲
Hey, buddy!
尼尔
Neal.
你好呀
Hi.
好吧 先把这些皮锁解开
All right, we have to get you out of these restraints.
噢 你说这些呀 厉害吧
Oh, you mean these? What?
天下没有我撬不开的锁
Never met a lock I couldn't pick...
除了定位脚链
Except my anklet.
行了 走吧
All right. Come on.
我不知道怎么回事 你真有力气
I don't know what it is about -- you're strong.
大力士 不用抱 我自己走
You're strong. oh, I got it. I got it.
-走吧 -我自己走
- Come on. - I got it.
你慢点 快起来
Easy. Come on.
真难以置信
I cannot believe you.
你为什么这么干
Why would you do something like this?
彼得 你不知道 我还做过好多好多
Peter, I've done so-o-o many worse things
更坏的事儿呢
you don't even know about.
给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
比如呢
Like what things?
记得那个安提俄克的手抄本吗
You remember the Antioch manuscripts?
你偷了那个 怎么偷的
You took those? How?
信鸽
Carrier pigeons.
自己想想吧
Think about it.
谁在乎啊 彼得 那不重要
Who cares? Look, Peter, that's not what's important.
与钱无关
It's not about money.
重要的是那些人
It's about people.
很好 等我把你从这儿弄出去
Good, 'cause you're gonna be spending
你就得和穿橘黄色连衣裤的家伙们
a lot of quality time with people in orange jumpsuits
度过很久的时光了
once I get you out of here.
是啊
Right.
一旦他们看到我闯进来的监控录像
I'm going down once they see those security tapes of me
我就完蛋了
breaking in here.
有监视器
There's surveillance cameras.
回去坐牢之前 我得告诉你件事
Before I go back, you should know this.
在我的一生中
Out of all the people in my life--
不管是蚊子 还是凯特 知道吗
Mozzie, even Kate, you know --
你是唯一的一个
you're the only one.
"唯一的一个"什么
"The only one" what?
我一生中唯一信任的人
The only person in my life I trust.
不许撬开这个
Don't pick this.
是这样 有人进了我的办公室
All right, someone got into my office.
护工已经把他锁起来了
The orderlies have got him locked down
我们可以好好问问他
so we can question him.
我要搞清楚 他是谁
Now, I want to find out who he is
还有他是不是拿了什么
and if he took anything.
我能把你滑掉 那不算是撬锁
I could slip you off. That wouldn't be picking.
这算是滑开 不过
That'd be slipping. But...
-这是什么 -监控录像带
- What is that? - Surveillance tape.
彼得
Peter?
我们走
Let's go.
你为我偷的吗
You st-- you stole that for me?
是啊 这是我的"幸福时刻"
Yeah, it's a regular kodak moment.
头疼死我了
My head is killing me.
-尼尔 你没事吧 -喂 我呢
- Neal, are you all right? - Hey, what about me?
还有些盘子要洗 神之手先生
There's some dishes that need to be washed, Mr. Magic hands.
还需要冰块吗
Do you want some more ice?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表