剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
but can't if Dmitri is running around
就无可挽回了
Telling everybody the technology is no good.
你们觉得这上面写的是什么
What do you think is on this thing?
可能是发射密♥码♥ 秘密身份
Could be launch codes, covert I.D.
可乐新配方 谁知道呢
Formula for new coke, who knows?
不过我们的技术人员
But our technology guys
明早会给我们个解答
Will have an answer for us by tomorrow morning.
我不知道
I don't know.
像这么有价值的东西
Something that valuable
鬼头不可能不拿就走人
There's no way Ghovat's gonna pack it up and go home.
我有个想法
I've got a thought.
咱们带上鱼线去钓鱼吧
Let's take our thread and go fishing.
你怎么会那么蠢
How could you be so stupid?
鬼头 求你了 你得相信我
Ghovat, please, you have to believe me.
我不知道你想让我♥干♥什么
I didn't know what you wanted me to do.
你也不想让我知道
You, you didn't want me to know.
那现在裙子在哪里
Where's the dress now?
不在我这里 我卖♥♥了
It's gone. I sold it.
你把裙子卖♥♥了
You sold the dress?
我的裙子
My dress?
演出前有人买♥♥走了
Someone made an offer ahead of the show.
他买♥♥给他未婚妻的
He bought it for his fiancee.
他付了多少钱
How much did he pay?
五万
Fifty thousand dollars
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who did you sell it to?
我们还得装多久
How long will we have to keep this up?
直到引起注意
Just long enough to get noticed.
你做的很好塔拉
You're doing great Tara.
这一切结束后我会做得更好
I'll be doing better once this is over.
你穿上这件裙子看起来太美了
That dress really does look fantastic on you.
要是我能在T台上穿就好了
If only I could wear it on a runway.
没准儿哪天就实现了
There's nothing to say you won't someday.
要喝一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
-新表啊 -是的
- New watch? - Yeah.
先生 打扰了 有人给你这个
Excuse me, sir? This just arrived for you.
您好
Hello?
我在派对上见过你
I recognize you from the party.
你是谁
Who is this?
我看到你偷了德米特里的电♥话♥
I saw you steal Dmitri's phone.
对 我想避免竞争
Yeah, I was trying to eliminate the competition.
看来奏效了
Guess it worked.
所以你知道你手上的是什么了
So you know what you have?
再清楚不过了
I know exactly what I got.
你花五万买♥♥的裙子
You paid fifty thousand for the dress.
我愿意花五百万买♥♥过来
I'll give you five million.
我未婚妻很喜欢这件 一千万怎样
Aw, my fiancee loves it so much, how about we make it ten?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who you're talking to?
-你是史蒂夫 对吧 -我已经很客气了
- This is Steve, right? - I tried to be nice.
我给过你选择了
I tried to give you a choice.
从手♥机♥上查不到什么
Nothing on the phone.
这不是真正用来联♥系♥的手♥机♥
It's a burner.
随便哪个路摊就能买♥♥到
You can pick up one of these at any corner deli.
有指纹么
Prints?
没有
It's clean.
-博尔克探员 -怎么了
- Agent Burke - What's up?
我们派了两名便衣送塔拉回家
We had two plain clothes taking Tara home.
一个半小时前有人找到了他们
Somebody got to them about a half-hour ago.
怎么找到的
Got to them how?
袭击了他们的车
Blasted the car to hell.
幸运的是我们的人穿了防弹衣
Fortunately, our guys were wearing vests.
塔拉呢
What about Tara?
他们抓了她跑了
They grabbed her, got away clean.
你女朋友在我手上
I have your girl.
现在那条裙子对你来说值多少
What's the dress worth to you now?
现在怎么办
So, now what?
你要女友 我要裙子
You want the girl, I want the dress.
交易吗
Trade?
地点时间
Where and when?
我没兴趣见你
I'm not interested in meeting with you.
那你要见谁
Then who?
彼得·博尔克探员
Agent Peter Burke.
为什么找他
Why him?
因为裙子其实在联邦调查局手里
Because it's really the FBI that holds the dress.
他在旁边吗
Is he there now?
找你的
It's for you.
我是博尔克
This is Burke.
相信你早就清楚情况了
Sure you heard everything earlier.
你想让我来交易
You want me to make the exchange.
正是
That's right.
我不会浪费时间告诉你只许你一个人来
I won't waste my time telling you to come alone.
只要确保你拿来的是真裙子就行
Just make sure to bring the real dress.
如果是假的你还能让我吃了它啊
If it's not, are you gonna make me eat it?
很幽默
That's funny.
随身带着这台手♥机♥
Keep this phone on you.
在中♥央♥公园长椅见我
You'll meet me at the central park bench
明天下午四点
tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 P.M.
你有很多时间布置手下
Plenty of time for you to get your men into position.
你得让我去交易
You have to let me go to the exchange.
塔拉被抓是我的错
It's my fault Tara is in trouble.
是我带穿着裙子的她到处招摇的
I'm the one who paraded her around town in that dress.
你现在最能做的就是
The best thing you can do is
帮我想出鬼头在打什么算盘
help me figure out what Ghovat's game plan is.
他知道我们会严密监视那儿的
He knows we're gonna have the place staked out.
他知道你会严密部署的
He knows you're running a playbook.
对 所以我得来点新花样
Right, so I'm gonna toss the old one, come up with a new one.
不 不 你没必要 这是重点
No. No, you don't. That's the point.
他正期待着联邦调查局有个计划
See, he's counting on the FBI to have a plan.
所以我什么都不做吗
So I do nothing?
顺其自然
Go with him.
你会这么做啊
Like you would?
如果他指望着你有个计划
If he expects you to have a plan,
那就不要有
Don't have one.
这可是最烂的想法了
Oh, that's the worst idea ever.
尽量准备 但要懂得变通
Prepare all you can. Just know it's all gonna change.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
回家和老婆吃晚饭
Go home and have dinner with my wife.
你与这个男的在中♥央♥公园见面
You meet this guy in central park
拿裙子交换人♥质♥
and you give him the dress and he gives you the girl?
差不多就这样
That's about the size of it.
真高兴你进了精英调查组
I'm really glad you got into the White Collar Crime division
那里工作没风险
Where nothing exciting happens.
是挺无聊的
It's... pretty dull stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
我还有个礼物送给你
Um, I got you another present.
亲爱的 不用再送了
Honey, not another one.
我很喜欢这个礼物 不用
I-I'm enjoying my first one. Don't...
这是我的旧手表
It's my old watch.
但 我 我 很喜欢这块新表
But I-I-I-I love my new one.
得了 亲爱的 新表又大又笨
Come on, honey, it'sit's big, it's clunky,
还绕手腕 而且
It moves around your wrist, and
虽然漂亮 但它不适合你
I mean,it's beautiful,but...it's not you.
戴这个
Take this.
我希望你明天继续做彼得·博尔克探员
I need you to be agent Peter Burke tomorrow.
这才是真正的你
And this --this is you.
另外 等一切结束之后
Besides, um, when all this is over with,
我要你六点整准时回家
I need you home at 6:00 right on the dot.
谢谢
Thank you.
鬼头要那件裙子
And Ghovat wants the dress
是因为它上面有某种安全装置
Because it's been tagged with a security device.
今早又有新线索了
We cracked the thread this morning.
那装置上带有最新的欧元封条全息图代码
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表