剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Buffett rich.
我打算去太空旅游
Think I might want to go to space.
找一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的火箭
Catch a ride on one of those russian rockets
去空间站
Up at the space station.
没有问题
You do that.
抱歉
Excuse me.
爱迪生
Edison.
小心
Yeah, heads up.
里德来了
Reed just came though the front door.
好 准备好 随时准备行动
All right, hold your position, but be ready to move.
好的
You got it.
所有的探员 准备好
All agents, hold your positions.
艾弗瑞
Avery!
什么事 里德
Reed. What's up?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a son of a bitch.
干嘛这么生气
Why don't you ease back on the hostility?
你在庆祝什么?
What are you celebrating? Huh?
下个礼拜才有得可庆祝
We don't have anything to celebrate for another week!
我们只是想放松一下
Uh, we're just relaxing.
我觉得他们的努力工作
I figured the boys could use a little reward
值得这点小小的奖励
For all their hard work!
不 我受不了了
No. I couldn't let this go.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you've been up to.
是你跑来我家里大吵大闹
Don't you come into my house, bringing all this chaos.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我和你派来的间谍谈过了
I've been talking to your spy buddy.
我的间谍
My spy?
我的间谍吗
Um, my spy?
是你请来的 我只是买♥♥通他来对付你
You hired him. I'm just flipping him back on you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你想跟我装傻吗
Now you're gonna play stupid with me?
你以为他是我的人吗
You thought he worked for me?!
我从来没有请过间谍
I never hired a spy!
他人呢
Where is he?
布莱德 尼克在哪里
Brad, where's Nick?
疯狂小八 他正和服务生
Crazy eight? He's getting busy with the --
调情
...waitress.
他知道账簿的事情
He knows about the ledger.
准备好 事情不妙
Suit up. This is about to get ugly.
尼尔
Neal!
嫌疑人在房♥子里 所有小队行动
Suspect is in the house. All teams move in.
好吧 我们得找到紧急开关
All right, we need to find the kill switch.
拿着
Take this.
不 我不干
No. No.
我们一起行动
We look together.
我们共用氧气 撑到琼斯他们赶来
We share the oxygen until Jones comes.
没时间了 一个人能撑五分钟
There's not enough time. Five minutes for one person.
而两个人就只有两分半
2 1/2 minutes for two.
不 尼尔
No! Neal!
我们在白白浪费时间
We're wasting time.
彼得 我相信你
Peter, I trust you.
如果卡夫瑞在金库里 他只有五分钟的氧气
If Caffrey's in the vault, he's got five minutes of air.
时间紧迫 快行动
The clock is ticking. Let's move.
-我们该撤了 -等等
- We should go. - Hold on.
我之前从没亲眼见过人死掉呢
I've never seen anyone die before.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
快放下武器
Drop your weapon!!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
好吧 快醒醒 尼尔
All right. Come on, Neal.
醒醒
Come on.
慢慢吸气
Breath.
真是漫长的五分钟
That was a long five minutes.
是啊
Yeah.
你刚才真是
What you did in there...
我相信你能搞定
Ahh, I knew you'd take care of it.
你比我还疯狂
You're crazier than I am.
有你做我的后盾 是吧
You got my back, right?
我必须告诉你一些事
There's something I need to tell you.
在你发狂之前 先仔细听完我的话
And I need you to listen to everything before you react.
我可不喜欢这种口气
I don't like the sound of that.
-我知道他想要什么 -谁
- I know what he wants from you. - Who?
就是照片里和凯特在一起的人
The guy in the picture with Kate.
你把他叫做"戴戒指的男人"
You call him... "The man with the ring"?
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
凯特告诉我的
Kate told me.
而现在我来告诉你
And now... I'm gonna tell you.
你和凯特谈过了
You've talked to Kate.
你去找福勒对峙的那个晚上
The night you confronted Fowler.
是啊 他说他之前在调查你
Yeah, he said he was investigating you.
没错
He is.
你拿到的同时 我也在办公桌上看到了这张照片
This picture was on my desk the same day that you had it.
你却只字不提
And you never said anything.
我该怎么向你解释
What was I gonna tell you?
我认出了那个戒指
I recognized the ring.
和凯特一起的那个人是调查局的
This guy with Kate is with the Bureau.
我开始四处调查
I started poking around,
想要查出此人的身份
trying to figure out who it is.
-是福勒 -我也这样认为
- It's Fowler. - I think so.
当然 他察觉到你的调查
Of course. Yeah. You start digging around,
所以他监听了你的电♥话♥
that's when he bugged your phone.
电♥话♥监听 职责办的调查
Yep, the phone, the O.P.R investigation,
行动指导会 所有的一切
Operation mentor -- all of it.
他想查清我的调查结果
He wanted to know what I was onto.
你查到凯特所在了
And that was Kate.
我通知她 我想和她见面
I passed word to her saying I wanted to meet,
谈谈关于你的问题
Talk about you.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你好 凯特
Hello, Kate.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事
We need to talk about Neal.
我想是吧
I guess we do.
凯特 把枪放在桌上
Kate, put the gun on the table.
你认出这个了吗
You recognize this?
我的这个 和福勒的一模一样
Yeah, I've got one, too. Just like Fowler.
谁
Who?
开枪吧 要不就把枪放下 随你
Shoot me or put the gun on the table.
很久不见了
It's been a while.
5年了吧 自从我第一次抓到尼尔那时起
Five years. First time I caught Neal.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
放过尼尔吧
Leave Neal alone.
我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
尼尔身上到底有什么使你如此穷追不舍
What does Neal have that you so desperately want?
我可以帮你弄到
I can get it for you.
你为何要这样做
Why would you do that?
你问我吗 因为他太优秀了
Why? Because he's good.
他是我所见过的最聪明的人
Because he's the smartest guy I've ever met.
而你却翻来覆去伤得他体无完肤 我看不下去
And I'm tired of watching you twist his heart around.
他是我的好友 放过他吧
He's my friend. Let him go.
尼尔偷了一样东西
Neal stole a piece.
他偷过成千上万样东西
He's stolen a lot of things.
这件东西♥独♥一无二
This one is special.
是个八音盒
It's a music box.
这是我的条件
That's my price.
你到底有没有爱过他
Did you ever love him?
告诉福勒我知道了真♥相♥ 而且绝不会善罢甘休
Tell Fowler I know, and I'm not backing off.
彼得
Peter!
别逼他
Don't push him.
他在暗地里操纵她
He's controlling her.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
她和他不是一伙的 彼得
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表