剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, we both know, she always loved a winner, right?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许我该去拜访一下 看看她是否还是如此
Maybe I'll look her up, see if she still does.
我很好奇
So, I'm curious.
你怎么会找到我
How'd you find me?
我查了谢尔盖的旅行安排
Checked Sergei's travel plans.
看来他还真是阔气
See he does it in style. Hmm.
我也听说 他不会轻易放过
I also hear he doesn't take it lightly
欠自己钱的家伙
when someone owes him money.
曾经欠他钱
Owed.
这已经是过去式了
As in past tense.
我们玩的小小的酒瓶游戏
Hey, see, our little go-round with the bottle
帮助我还清了债务
cleared my debts.
我刚收到经纪人的短♥信♥
In fact, I just got a text from my broker --
竞拍价格已升至7位数
bottle went for seven figures.
哇哦 那要恭喜你了
Wow! Wow, congratulations.
谢谢谢谢
Thank you, thank you. Yeah, yeah.
所以这算是一石二鸟咯
So, it was a two-birds, one-stone thing?
从中牟取暴利 再顺便羞辱我
Humiliate me, turn a hefty profit while you're at it?
你总算明白啦 尼尔
See? Now you're catching on, Neal.
听着 和你聊天感觉不错 伙计
Listen, I'd love to chat, buddy,
但要是你没其他事
but unless you got anything else,
我可要走了 行吗
I should get going, all right?
保重哈
Be good.
我还没提条件呢
I haven't made my offer yet.
有什么要紧事
This should be good.
我给你个机会
I'd like to offer you the opportunity
供认自己的全部罪行
to make a full confession for your crimes.
抢劫自然历史博物馆
The robbery of the natural history museum,
谋杀曼纽尔·坎波斯
the murder of Manuel Campos,
还有要补充的吗
Anything else you want to add in.
我错了
You know what? I was wrong.
这可不好 而是可悲
This isn't good. This is sad, man.
这真是个经典时刻
This is a moment I'll cherish --
看见你如此绝望地垂死挣扎
seeing you at your most desperate.
拍得富兰克林的酒的赢家
The winner of the Franklin bottle--
是不是57号♥呀
It wouldn't happen to be bidder number 57, would it?
怎么
Why?
哎呀 这下尴尬了
Now, this is just awkward,
我可没有100万现金
But I don't have a million dollars.
好在拍卖♥♥行给我一周期限
Luckily, the auction house said they'd give me a week
来筹集这笔款项
to put the money together.
一周啊
A week, huh?
切 一周也不算长 我等得起
Know what? A week's not that long. I can buy that.
你没告诉他吗
Did you tell him I'm launching
联调局已对酒瓶展开全面调查
a full-blown federal investigation on the bottle?
啊对哦 还有这个
Oh, yeah. Yeah. There's that, too.
调查局的调查要持续多久
How long can a federal investigation go on for?
说不准啊 大概几年吧
Not sure. Years.
哇哦 要几年啊
Oh, years. Wow.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
谢尔盖和你的俄♥国♥朋友的耐性有多好呢
How patient are Sergei and your Russian friends?
你可以坐直升机去问问看他
You could take a helicopter ride and find out.
还是跟我们走呢 你自己选吧
or you can come with us. Your choice.
算你们狠
Well played.
这场游戏真刺♥激♥ 凯勒
Good game, Keller.
还没完呢
Game ain't over.
把这位先生带到车里去
Help this gentleman into the car.
我觉得是结束了
Looks that way to me.
是吗
Yeah?
你曾进过监狱 但也逃脱了
I mean, you were locked up, broke out.
这次换我去挑战一下
Maybe it's my turn to accept the challenge.
我们三局两胜再决输赢
Best two out of three.
回头见了 卡夫瑞
I'll see you around, Caffrey.
我拭目以待
I'm counting the days.
看来谢尔盖得空手而归了
Guess Sergei's going home empty-handed.
我错过伸张正义的一幕了吗
Did I miss Keller?
讨厌 我就想看他被警♥察♥押走
Damn. I wanted to see him do the perp walk.
抱歉
Sorry.
好消息是 他有一阵子烦不着我们
Good news is he won't be bothering us for a while.
一阵子是几阵子啊
How long is "A while"?
应该够我们下完棋了吧
Maybe long enough to finish our chess game.
你当真觉得监狱关得住他吗
Think they have a prison that can hold him?
我不知道
I don't know.
得 那坏消息呢
Okay, so, what's the bad news?
你今晚喝不到价值100万美元的美酒了
You won't be drinking a million-dollar bottle of wine tonight.
这没啥啦
I'll live.
你说得没错
You were right.
这辈子有一个迷题就够烦了
I could use one less mystery in my life.
好吧 我收回那句话
Oh, I rescind that comment.
最近又开始风行八音盒的流言
There's suddenly been a lot of chatter about the music box.
你得找艾莱士谈谈
You need to talk to Alex.
自从我归顺了调查局 她就不理我了
She won't tell me anything while I work for the FBI.
那就想办法勾起她的兴趣
Then make it worth her while.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表