剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
是劳的人
Lao's men.
这没有警报系统啊
I didn't see an alarm system.
他们不是为我们来的
They're not here for us.
-那为谁 -科斯塔
- Then who? - Costa.
拜托 居然没信♥号♥♥
Oh, come on. No service.
别别 你想干...
No, no! What are you...
你有更好的对策吗
You got a better idea?
我居然让他们就那么走出去了
I let them walk right out the door!
难道你想送死吗
Oh, would you rather be dead?
这不是游戏 尼尔
This isn't a game, Neal.
你也该是时候跟我坦白了吧
I think it's time you and I had a little heart-to-heart.
坦白什么
About what?
你的国际警♥察♥朋友
Your friend at interpol.
我从没对彼得撒过谎
Look, I never lied to Peter.
但你确实有些秘密
You did leave a few things out.
你有所不知
You don't understand.
我得找到凯特
I need to find Kate.
她有危险
She's in danger.
我丈夫真的很想相信你
Look, my husband really wants to trust you,
但你却一直让他不能相信
But you keep giving him reasons not to.
这回你自己想办法吧
You're on your own on this one.
别 等等 别走
No! Please stay! Don't go!
现在怎么办
So, what now?
你别想和这案子脱清关系
Now I wouldn't take you off this case if I could.
我指的不是案子
I wasn't talking about the case.
那国际警♥察♥跟你承诺什么了
What did interpol promise you?
用凯特的线索作交换吗
Did Meilin promise you Kate?
我能怎么办
Look, what was I supposed to do?
她说她知道凯特在哪儿
She said she could find her.
拿什么交换的
In exchange for what?
放走劳
They want Lao to walk.
知道原因吗
Do you know why?
他们想抓他的老板
They're after his boss.
劳没有老板
Lao doesn't have a boss.
知道这都是因为什么吗
You know what this is really about?
司法管辖权
It's about jurisdiction.
他们在亚洲抓到他的话
If they arrest him on Asian soil,
会从中国政♥府♥那得到额外奖金
They get additional funding from China's government.
-额外奖金吗 -没错
- Additional funding? - Yeah.
50万美元
Half a million dollars
换取我们一个探员的生命
That's the price of a dead FBI agent.
你真的觉得可以相信她吗
You really think you can believe everything she tells you?
我们要马上把劳抓到手
We either take down Lao now,
不然就马上解除搭档关系
Or our partnership comes to an end.
-我们是搭档吗 -你说呢
- We're partners? - You tell me.
尼尔 亲爱的
Hello, Neal, dear.
我正和你朋友聊得高兴呢
I was just having a charming conversation with your friend.
-认识你很荣幸 -彼此 琼
- It has been wonderful to meet you. - Likewise, June.
既然我被知道你了如此好客
Now that I know you're such a wonderful host
就不要怪我以后经常登门拜访了
Don't be surprised if I stop by again soon.
我要是你就看牢这个女人
I'd keep my eye on that one.
科斯塔是怎么回事
What happened to Costa?
怎么 不谈我们的小秘密了吗
What, no small talk?
我今天发现了一名死去的联调局探员
I saw a dead FBI agent today.
不怎么有心情谈那些
Not really feeling like small talk.
那是我有意让你发现的
I'm the reason you found that body.
你还指望我会相信
You expect me to believe you
你是故意留了面包屑当线索的吗
Left a bread-crumb trail on purpose?
你们的探员应该被很好的安葬
Your agent deserved a proper burial.
可他没有
Well, he didn't get one.
他暴露身份了吗
Was his cover blown?
劳怀疑他在为
Lao suspected he was working for
他的对手工作 没怀疑到政♥府♥
A competitor, not a government.
你不信我
You don't believe me.
我有充分的理由不信
I have pretty good reason not to.
-你在想抓劳的原因上说了谎 -还有呢
- You lied to me about why you want Lao. - And?
还有你居然为了乞求政♥治♥施舍
And you're letting a murderer go
而让一个杀人凶手逍遥法外
Free to curry political favor.
如果这一切都是真的
If that sits right with you,
我得考虑一下是否继续跟你合作了
Then maybe I should rethink our arrangement.
我只是恪守己职
I'm just doing my job.
而当前我的职责就是保证
And right now, my job is to make sure the FBI
不让联调局的人在明天的会议中
Can't monitor any of Lao's accounts
追查到劳的任何一个账户
During your meeting tomorrow.
之后的事我什么都不管
Doesn't matter to me what happens after that.
尼尔
Neal?
扣住凯特的人 我知道是谁
The man who's got Kate... I know who it is.
脚铐取下来了
Anklet off.
你这次可别再搞砸了
And you'd better not break this one.
如果他们扫描以防你带窃听器
When they scan you for bugs,
你可以手动关闭传感器
Manually deactivate the transmitter.
在摁一下 又能重新启动
Press it again, it turns it back on,
你最好记得重启
And you damn well better turn it back on.
我会的 彼得
I will, Peter.
你一把我们的账号♥告诉劳
Once you give Lao our account number,
我们就能通过账号♥和监听手表
We'll be able to scan the dirty money.
查到他洗黑钱的证据
Between that and the audio from the watch,
如此一来足以关他一辈子
We'll be able to put this guy away for good.
-还要关照什么吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yeah.
希望你一切顺利
Good luck in there.
拿到账号♥了吗
Do you have the account number?
你准备好了吗
And you're ready for this?
当然
Ready.
他关闭了信♥号♥♥
He cut the signal.
关键在于他何时重启信♥号♥♥
What's important is when he turns it back on.
盯着银行账户的动静
Keep an eye on the bank account.
我会给你个新账户
I'm gonna give you a new account number to use
这样的话联调局就无法追踪了
one the FBI can't trace.
131278871.
记下了吗 重复一遍给我听
Got it? Repeat it to me.
记住了
I got it.
放轻松 尼尔
Relax, Neal.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
我为那一晚的事情道歉
I apologize for the scene the other night.
要知道 凡事再小心也不为过
As you know, you can never be too careful.
我完全理解
Oh, I completely understand.
我相信你会发现 我们的合作
I think you'll find this to be the beginning of
将使我们双方都获益匪浅
a very rewarding relationship for both of us.
但愿如此
I hope so.
玫琳对你评价很高 霍顿先生
Meilin speaks very highly of you, Mr.Halden.
请告诉我账号♥
The account number, if you please.
131278871.
-账户有动静吗 -毫无动静
- Any movement on the account? - Nothing.
快啊 尼尔
Come on, Neal.
好了 我们成了生意伙伴了
And just like that, we are partners.
两星期内 我们会再联♥系♥
We'll contact you in two weeks
当然 我们会扣除10%的钱作为服务费
With your money, minus the 10% fee, of course.
当然
Of course.
好 我都照办了 快告诉我凯特在哪儿
All right, I did what you wanted. Now tell me who has Kate.
都在这里面
It's all in there.
嘿 劳
Hey, Lao.
我们上次的骨牌游戏还没分晓胜负呢
We never got to finish our game.
如果你赢的话 可就不止赚10%了哦
I'll make it worth your while...an extra 10% if you win.
好吧
Very well.
来
Come.
散财童子
Lose your money.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我已经把钱转账了
Oh, I already transferred the money from your account.
接下来的事 也无关紧要了吧
Doesn't matter what happens now, right?
再玩一把 你可就都输光了
One more hand and I'll have all of your money.
你还想继续吗
Are you certain you want to go again?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表