剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
他来了
And here the man is now.
-博尔克探员 -怎么了
- Agent Burke. - Yeah.
昨天你做的很好
That was an excellent job yesterday.
多谢合作
Appreciate the cooperation.
卡夫瑞很有价值
You know, Caffrey was a great asset.
他为我们做了不少事
He did good work for us.
可能吧 但他还是个罪犯
That may be, but don't forget, he's a criminal.
干得好
Good job.
大家把文件拿出来 看2b
Guys,I want to pull out the paperwork on,uh,2b.
出了个问题
We have a problem.
卡夫瑞的律师要求参阅局里所有关于他的文件
Caffrey's lawyer just requested every file the bureau has on him.
法官命令我们照办
The judge ordered us to comply.
法官对控方律师已经声色俱厉了
The judge actually raised his voice to the prosecutor.
"展开调查
"Open discovery.
清查每一份关于卡夫瑞的文件"
Turn over every document the government has on Caffrey."
他们得开辆货车送过来
They're sending a truck.
很好 你追查福勒了吗
All right. Did you follow Fowler?
查了 请求一通过
Yep. Once the request went through,
他就去了一家废料处理处
He made a pit stop at a local dumpster.
他把这些粉碎了
He shredded these.
我就知道 谢谢你 蚊子 太好了
I knew it. Thank you, Moz. This is perfect.
还有法官的信息
Uh, information on the judge.
等一下
Wait.
他有个私人办公室 不在联邦大楼里
He's got a private office not connected to the federal building...
就在莫特街
On Mott street.
蚊子 我想让你清算一些资产
Moz,I need you to liquidate some assets.
我急需钱
I need money.
为什么
Why?
我想让你帮我买♥♥一个糕点屋
I want you to buy a bakery.
检查了所有杜兰的信息 他清白得出人意料
So,all the Tulane information checks out. He's eerily clean.
当然是了 尼尔的律师都做了些什么
Of course he is. What's Neal's lawyer been up to?
没什么 按照法律我们不能跟踪他
Not much. Legally we can't follow him.
-律师委托人特免权 -是是是
- Attorney-client privilege. - Yeah,yeah.
那我们就不能知道他在做什么了
So we have no idea what he's doing.
我们倒是知道他以尼尔的名义购买♥♥了一处房♥产
Well,we do know he made a large real-estate purchase in Neal's name.
什么
What?
他买♥♥了一家糕点屋
He bought a bakery?
看上去就是这样
That's what it looks like.
他为什么要买♥♥个糕点屋呢
Why'd he buy a bakery?
不知道 我们甚至不知道它在哪儿
We don't know. We don't even know where the damn thing is located.
我们手上只有一份租契 上面有部分地址
All we have is a lease with a redacted address.
律师委托人特免权
Attorney-client privileges.
涵盖了许多项 这是其中之一
Yeah, covers a lot of sins, that one.
糕点屋
A bakery.
职业责任办公室
-糕点屋的事怎么样了 -搞定了
- Bakery? - Done.
-现场布置 -弄好了
- Construction. - Finished.
法官办公室里的空调呢
How's the air-conditioning in the judge's office?
今早就坏了
Hmm, broke down this morning.
很好
All right.
我们出庭吧
Let's go to court.
嗨
Hey,you.
你收到了我的短♥信♥
You got my message.
没错 谢谢
I did. Thank you.
我想你肯定想要有人支持
I wanted you to have a familiar face here.
任何时候你都是我的最佳人选
Well, I'll take yours anytime.
你确定是尼尔干的吗
So, uh, are you sure Neal did this?
没错 很确定
Yeah. I am.
他当然会说他被陷害了
Of course, he says he was framed.
也许确实如此
Maybe he was.
我也这么希望
Ah, I wish it was true.
怎么了
What's up?
-传讯有了变动 -为什么
- So,the arraignment's been moved. - Why?
尼尔说他想要供认
Neal said he's gonna confess.
我想你说的对
So I guess you were right.
尼尔从不供认
Neal never confesses.
他说他想要供出一些人来
Yeah, he said some important people were gonna be named,
但不能在公开的法庭上说
And he won't do it in an open court,
所以他们换了地点
So they moved the proceedings.
到哪儿去了
Where?
法官在街角的会议室
Judge's chambers around the corner.
亲爱的 我再晚点打给你
Honey, I'll call you later, okay?
联♥系♥一下休斯
Uh, get ahold of Hughes.
贝利夫 你能开一下窗户吗
Bailiff, would you open a window?
这真的闷死了
Oh, the heat is stifling in here.
很不幸 今天空调坏了
Unfortunately, the air-conditioning is not working today.
谢谢你 请在外面等我们
Thank you. Please, wait outside?
卡夫瑞先生 根据你的请求
Per your request, Mr.Caffrey,
这里已经清查过了
The chambers have been cleared.
谢谢你 阁下
Thank you, your honor.
根据协议 你现在准备好坦白了吗
In accordance with that agreement, you are now prepared to give a full confession?
准备好了 阁下
I am, your honor.
我承认我这一生确实做过很多不光彩的事情
I'll admit I've done a lot of things in my life that I'm not proud of.
不 并不是这样
No. No, that's not true.
其中大多数我都很为之自豪
I'm proud of most of them.
而我今天要做的 绝对是件好活计
But what I'm about to do today... This is gonna be good.
-海克曼法官的办公室在哪儿 -四楼
- Judge Hickman's office. - Fourth floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
糕点屋
Bakery.
那个混小子买♥♥的就是这间糕点屋
That son of a bitch bought that bakery.
我坦白我没有从勒茹瓦约偷走那块钻石
I confess that I did not steal the diamond necklace from La Joyau Precieux.
因为你说有关于此案的敏感线索
I cleared these chambers
我才清查了这间办公室
Because you claimed to have sensitive information vital to this case.
如果不是你偷的 那是谁
If you didn't steal the diamond, then who did?
你会知道的
I'll let you know.
贝利夫
Bailiff!
有人从窗户跳出去钻进了一辆面包车
Somebody jumped out of a window and ran into a van!
他可不在面包车里
He's not in the van.
去城市规划办公室
Get to the city planner's office.
看看这些下水道通到哪里
Find out where these tunnels lead.
博尔克
Burke!
卡夫瑞逃走了
Caffrey escaped?
当然是了 像一只天鹅
Yeah, did a four-story swan dive
从四楼高的地方一头扎在了那个雨蓬上
Onto that awning of the bakery.
谁批准更改审讯的地址的
Who approved moving the arraignment?
法官保证过那里很安全
The marshals guaranteed the security of the room.
永远不能相信尼尔
Never assume anything with Neal.
我一直很卖♥♥力地想让这小子正派点
You know, I've been working my ass off keeping this kid on the straight and narrow.
在你来之前 他一直都在帮我们破案
He's been helping us win cases -- until you came along.
你是想怪到我头上吗
Oh, don't put this on me!
等等 先生们 绅士一点
Hey, hey, gentlemen! Gentlemen!
我们努力解决问题好吗
Hey, let's focus on the problem here.
我们有什么线索 拦下那辆面包车了吗
What do we know? Did we stop the van?
拦下了 里面只有司机一个人
Yeah. The only person in the van was the driver.
他说自己是在网上被匿名委派的
He claims he was hired through an anonymous Internet posting.
他把车开来 再停在这儿就有500块
500 bucks in an envelope to pick up the van and park it at this spot.
那辆面包车的地面上有可以移♥动♥的板子吗
Did the van have a floor panel that was removable?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
卡夫瑞也就待了几秒钟
Caffrey wasn't in there for more than a few seconds.
他逃去了地下
He's gone underground.
我们可以追踪他的脚铐吗
Can we track his anklet?
不能 拘捕的时候被拿掉了
No, they removed it when we arrested him.
好吧 博尔克 找到他 再成功一次
Okay. Burke, find him -- again.
我觉得不该由博尔克探员执行这个行动
I'm not comfortable with agent Burke running this operation.
我可不管你怎么觉得的
I don't care whether you're comfortable or not.
博尔克比任何人都了解卡夫瑞
Burke knows Caffrey better than anyone.
现在就开始吧
Now, get to work.
好吧 博尔克 你想怎么办
All right, Burke. What's your plan?
设立路障 发出通缉
Set up roadblocks,put up wanted posters.
考虑到位置
So,to accommodate the location,
我们得把客人数量控制在200左右
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表