剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
那八音盒 我就快拿到了
I'm close to the music box.
和我有关系吗
That supposed to mean something to me?
你特意从华盛顿赶回来 没关系才怪
Well, you flew in from D.C., so I think it does.
路子下周就走不通了
My window to get the box closes in the next week.
卸了脚链 才能成事
I need my tracking anklet off now to make it happen.
卡夫瑞 你不是要拖我下水吧
You're not suggesting something illegal, are you, Caffrey?
当然不是
Of course not,
你在局里位高权重 我怎么敢
especially to an upstanding federal agent such as yourself.
别见好不收
You're pushing it.
我待会再收
I'm gonna push it some more.
你拿了盒子 就再别管我和凯特
I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again.
这是我的条件
That's my price.
卡夫瑞 爱怎么闹随你
You know, I don't give a damn what you do, Caffrey.
可别牵扯上我
Just don't make it my problem.
尼尔啊尼尔 你到底背着我搞什么鬼
Neal, what the hell are you doing?
第一季第14集(季终)
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
这可是意大利领♥事♥馆♥
This is the Italian consulate.
不是什么银行博物馆
It's not a bank or a museum.
是外国佬的地盘
It's a little piece of a foreign country.
要能有辆坦克 或者空军助阵
If we had a tank, maybe, or an air force.
空军就别想了
We don't have an air force,
靠公民身份 我们能穿过第一道安保门
but the party will get us past the first wall of security
进到主宴会厅
and into the main ballroom.
至于内部密室
There's only one way into the inner sanctum.
只能从这道门进去
It's through this security door.
最难就是这道门
This door is our biggest obstacle.
对 没键盘锁 没指纹锁 没锁孔
Uh, yeah -- there's no keypads, no biometrics, no lock.
除非保安室的警卫放行
The only way is to get buzzed through by a guard
不然死活进不去
stationed in the security room.
-这事我解决 -赞
- Let me worry about that. - Grand.
穿过门 是一条长廊
Once I'm through, there's a long stretch of hallway
有闭路电视监控
monitored by a closed-circuit camera.
穿过长廊
When I make it down the hallway,
就能进保险库
I can get into the vault room.
到底是哪个保险箱
Which safe is it, exactly?
到时候告诉你
I'll let you know.
不了解清楚 我怎么开锁
And when I find the safe, all I have to do is crack it.
高安全保险箱 还防火
It's high-security and torch-resistant.
要凿穿防火板
Uh, you'll need heavy metal
得带点厉害家伙
to get through the fire-resistant plate.
那都是细节 一个一个来
Details. One thing at a time, Moz.
先说怎么入场
Let's start with party invites.
我准备搭个单身男客
I'm looking for a man without a plus-one.
这位似乎不错 伊格内修斯·巴登
I'm leaning towards this gentleman, Ignatius Barden.
-干嘛选他 -他是个公爵
- Why him? - He's a duke.
低调点行吗
Wouldn't someone a little less conspicuous do?
我一直都想和公爵跳舞啊
I always wanted to dance with a duke.
得 你简历交了吗
All right. You submit your resume yet?
今天早上送到餐饮公♥司♥了
The catering company received it this morning.
您可是顶级蛋糕屋业主[参见第七集]
As the proprietor of the greatest cake bakery,
开个华丽的介绍信给我吧
I fully expect a glowing reference.
-没问题 -你呢
- Of course. - What's your in?
我有个玩意
I'm planning to make
准备慷慨赠予意大利人
a very generous donation to the people of Italy.
尼尔 有客来了
Neal, uh, company is on the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看看呐 看看
Oh, look at this --
几个惯犯全到齐了
All the usual suspects in one place.
我倒是省事儿了 小朋友们忙什么呐
Makes my job much easier. What are you kids up to?
我们正好要走了
We were just leaving.
我想也是
Ah, I bet you were.
我知道你去见过福勒
I know you met with Fowler.
现在艾莱士和你那小伙计都来了
And now Alex and your little buddy are here.
你倒是把偷八音盒的人手都找齐了
You've got your whole crew to steal the box.
要反驳吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
你误会了
You're wrong?
我真搞不懂你
I don't understand you.
我这么宠你 想让你过更幸福的生活
I gave you a shot at a better life.
我想要的不是那种生活
It's not the life I want.
好吧 我们都有弱点
Okay. Well, we all have our weakness.
凯特是你的弱点
Kate's yours.
别做傻事 尼尔
Do the right thing, Neal.
如果你以为凯特和你同一战线
You're fooling yourself
那你是在自欺欺人
if you think Kate's on your side.
监视卡夫瑞家时拍下的照片
Surveillance photos from Caffrey's place.
博尔克去找他了
Oh, Burke showed up?
是啊 他看上去不太开心
Yeah. He didn't look happy.
是我们见卡夫瑞那晚脚链的追踪数据
He pulled Caffrey's tracking data the night we met with him.
他还私下调查了
He also slipped in a request
我在纽约的行动
asking what I'm up to in New York.
你可真聪明啊 博尔克探员
Aren't you clever, agent Burke?
在监视他的手下吗
You keeping an eye on his people?
琼斯和克鲁兹 24小时监视
Jones and Cruz, 'round the clock.
有进展了 不过我们可能有点麻烦
Mentor is moving forward, but we might have a problem.
博尔克探员试图干涉
Agent Burke might try to interfere.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
是 我能搞定博尔克
Yeah, I can -- I can take Burke out of play,
只要你别忘了我们的交易
as long as you remember our deal --
我给你八音盒 一切就结束了
I get the box, and this is over.
约会很顺利呀
Your date went well?
一个公爵带你去的地方
You'd be amazed the kinds of places
你绝对意想不到
a duke gets you access to.
我以为你只是利用他当宴会舞伴呢
And I thought you were just using him for a plus-one.
行动过程中找点乐子也没关系啊
No harm in having a little fun while I'm at it.
你给那帮意大利人的礼物吗
Your gift to the italians?
是凡切利的作品 火神像
It's Fancelli's study, "Statua di Vulcano."
很漂亮
This is beautiful.
和真品一样
Looks like the real thing.
别让他蒙蔽你的双眼
Don't let it fool you.
不会的
I won't.
有些事我们一直在逃避
There's something we've been avoiding.
我觉得是时候谈谈了
I think it's time to talk about it.
好
All right.
我知道你我的关系很复杂
Look, I know you and I have a complicated relationship --
我是说这个
I mean this.
如果你不能摘下脚链
If you can't get it off,
那所有计划都是浮云 而我们在做的这些
then none of this will matter, and everything we're doing --
我会有办法
It'll happen, all right?
要喝杯红酒吗
Can I get you a glass of wine?
好
Okay.
你还记得上次吗
You remember the last time
我们也是离八音盒咫尺之遥
we were this close to getting the box?
在哥本哈根 偷溜进阿美琳堡王宫
Copenhagen, sneaking into the Amalienborg Palace,
和王室谈天说地
hanging out with the royal family.
这是从警卫室跳下来时弄伤留下的疤
I have a scar from the jump off the gatehouse.
痊愈得不错
It healed nicely.
你都没去医院看我
You didn't visit me in the hospital.
你也没去监狱看我
You didn't visit me in prison.
你在哥本哈根把那桥给烧了
You burned that bridge in Copenhagen.
-你背叛了我 -我们都背叛了对方
- You cut me out, a... - We cut each other out.
-我们 -就是这种人
- That's... - Who we are.
这次可不是闹着玩的
It's not a game this time.
拜托 我知道你会拿走八音盒
Come on. I know you're gonna take the box.
也知道是为了凯特
I know this is about Kate.
艾莱士 看
Alex, look.
少忽悠我 咱俩还来这套就没身价儿了
Don't lie to me, Neal. It's humiliating for both of us.
这个灯从没有灭过
This light's never been off before.
福勒干的吗
Fowler came through?
看来万事俱备了
I think we're in play.
我觉得这个鱼子酱
I think this caviar will go lovely
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表