剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
And compared to the original.
真品已经被他用赝品调包了
Which he's already switched out with one of his own copies.
所以当然会被认为是真的了
So of course they're gonna match.
很好 真是太棒了
Oh, this is good. This is really good.
好吧 咱们来想想
All right. Let's think about this.
是伊丽莎白
It's Elizabeth.
如果我说我已经
Would you believe me if I said I was
到了家门口 你信吗
pulling upright in front of the house now?
你忘了时间 这时常发生
You lost track of time. It happens.
我希望你没做晚饭
I hope you didn't make dinner.
你忘了你娶了谁吗
Did you forget who you married?
我很聪明的
I am smarter than that.
尼尔做得怎样 沙吉摩 起来
So,how's Neal doing? Satchmo.
他见到了戴安
He met Diana.
一个能抵挡住他魅力的女人
Oh, a woman who can resist his charms.
估计他需要点时间来适应
Bet that's taking some getting used to.
他帮的上忙吗
Is he helping?
我们有线索了 小伊
We're onto something here, El.
那我就不等了
So I won't wait up.
我这就走 十分钟 我保证
I'm leaving. 10 minutes. I promise.
最多二十分钟
20 at the most.
明白了
I know.
再见
Bye.
先嚼再咽
Chew your food.
你吃饭的声音真像你♥爸♥
You sound like your father.
周末有重要计划啊
Big plans for the weekend?
我得修水槽 看比赛
Uh, you know, I got to fix the sink, catch the game.
和伊丽莎白一起吗
With Elizabeth?
是的 她很有兴趣
Yeah. Yeah, she's into it.
很酷吧
How cool is that?
她喜欢看巨人队的比赛
She likes to watch the Giants.
即使是你们的结婚纪念日吗
Even on your anniversary?
我六个月前就在计划了
I see this stuff coming from six months out
但每次到最后都给忘了
And then I take it right in the teeth every time.
哥们儿 放轻松 你还有几天时间
Relax, man. You still have a few days.
不 去年就是这样
No. This is what happened last year.
我说过我会做些特别的事来补偿
I said I'd make up for it with something special
并不只是在角落看看范思哲的展品
Not just a corner booth at Donatella's
还有在床上亲热亲热
And a romp in the sheets.
跳过晚餐啊
Skip the dinner.
我们都结婚十年了
We've been married a decade.
这招儿不灵了
That doesn't cut it anymore.
好吧 罗密欧 咱们来解决问题吧
Okay, Romeo, let's, let's problem solve.
她喜欢什么
What's she into?
性♥爱♥方面吗
Sexually?
不 不 物质化一点
No. No. Existentially.
什么让她充满活力
What makes her feel alive?
我脑子里一片空白
I'm drawing a blank.
你怎么能不知道
How could you not know?
自打你开始追捕我 你知道我的鞋码
When you were chasing me, you knew my shoe size
知道我几点起床
What time I woke up in the morning.
那是工作需要 是不同的
That's the job. Very different.
所以感情上就不适用了吗
So, a relationship isn't work?
不 不
Oh,no,no.
感情方面不用你来说教
You don't get to lecture me on relationships.
我老婆可没为了躲避我
My wife didn't change her identity
改名换姓跑到别的国家去
And flee the country to get away from me.
好吧 抱歉
Yes, yes, yes.
我的话太刻薄了 我并不是那个意思
That was harsh. I didn't. I didn't mean that.
你就是那个意思
Yeah, you did.
她真的跑去别的国家了
Did she really flee the country?
我不知道
I don't know.
是不是法国 她去了法国吗
France? Did she go to france?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我该怎么办 -不
- What am I gonna do? - No.
我不会给你任何感情上的建议了
No more relationship advice from this side of the car.
给菲尔医生打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call Dr.Phil, okay?
我看到我这一代最杰出的人
I saw the best mind of my generation get
被现实之车撞倒 (摘自金斯伯格的诗)
run downby the drunken taxicab of absolute reality.
搞什么鬼 蚊子
What the hell, Mozzie?
坐在暗处 错误地引用金斯伯格的诗
Sitting in the dark, misquoting Ginsberg?
是坐在灯光下 伙计 他们怎么找到你的
The light's. How they find you, man.
知道吗
Hey, you know.
你不能在这儿这么随便
You can't just help yourself here.
-你怎么进来的 -我用了这个
- How'd you get in? - I used this.
我敲门了
I knocked.
我对琼做了自我介绍 她人不错
I introduced myself to June. She's great.
你注意她到孙女了吗
Did you get a load of that granddaughter?
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我还能怎么样 难道不来吗
What was I gonna do, not come?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你能摘下来吗
Can you pick it?
不可能
No way. No way.
你飞得离太阳太近了 我的朋友
You flew too close to the sun, my friend.
这会烧到你翅膀
They burned your wings.
凯特在哪 蚊子
Where's Kate, Moz?
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
她跟鬼魂一样 哥们
She's a ghost, man.
她奇迹般的消失了
She did an outstanding job of melting away.
那就继续找
Well, keep looking.
-查查法国 -法国
- Check france. - France?
我知道 可能一无所获
I know,okay? It's probably nothing.
只是别放过任何地方
Just...look everywhere.
还有点事
There's something else.
我需要你帮我查出
I need you to help me figure out
这是谁制♥造♥的
Who created this.
这做的真好
It's superb.
你知道仿造最大的悲剧是什么吗
You know the worst thing about art forgery?
就是你不能在自己的作品上署名
You can't take credit for your work.
小伊
El?
亲爱的
Honey?
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
有什么特别的
What's special?
看看你 你还没换桌面啊 我已经换了
Look at you. You haven't changed. I have changed.
我是博尔克
Yeah? This is Burke.
我是琼斯 卡夫瑞脚上的追踪器有动静
It's Jones. Caffrey's anklet activated.
他和你在一起吗
Is he with you?
没有 我这就来
No. I'm coming.
小伊 我得走了 尼尔超出他的活动范围了
El, I've got to go. Neal's outside his radius
博尔克探员 还在吗
Agent Burke, are you still there?
卡夫瑞和我在一起
Caffrey is with me.
-你确定 -很确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah,yeah.
早安 亲爱的
Good morning, honey.
彼得
Peter.
你居然在我的沙发上
You're on my couch?
对 我是来找你的
Yeah, I came to talk to you.
老实说 彼得
And, uh, frankly, Peter, I have to say
我很惊讶你有个这么好的老婆
I'm surprised you have such an amazing wife.
是啊 我喜欢她 从我的沙发上滚开
Yeah, I like her. Get off my couch.
-亲爱的 我们只是在聊天 -聊天
- Honey,we're just chatting. - Chatting?
你是怎么过来的
How did you get here?
-打车 -你启动了你的跟踪器
- Cab. - You activated your tracker.
你在我家 跟我的老婆坐在沙发上
You're in my house on my couch with my wife.
嘿 沙吉摩
Oh, hey, Satchmo.
你现在还跟我的狗玩
Now you're petting my dog.
你真的在和伊丽莎白约会前
Did you really put Elizabeth under surveillance
就开始监视她么
Before you asked her out?
彼得 我低估你了
Peter, I underestimated you.
你告诉他了
You told him?
他说他要确保
He said he wanted to make sure that
我没跟别人约会
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表