剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
那你可以盛装打扮一番了 卡夫瑞
So, why don't you put on your dancing shoes, Caffrey?
要去夜店玩啦
You're going clubbing!
还有 彼得
And, Peter,
下次你再来"帮"我查案
next time I find you on my scene,
我就向上级报告
I'm filing a report.
虽然我表面很淡定 不过现在
You can't tell, but right now,
我内心可是胆战心惊
deep down, I'm petrified.
就喜欢你这样
Nice!
你给那个臭屁女当诱饵来抓威克斯吗
You're letting the pantsuit use you as bait to catch Wilkes?
你觉没觉得这有点儿
Doesn't that strike you as...
神经失常
insane?
我只是去俱乐部 条子们会在外面待命
I'm going to a club. Feds will be right outside.
这就是那个想把你
This is the same Wilkes
大卸八块的威克斯对吧
that wants you dismembered, right?
说"大卸八块"也太夸张了
"Dismembered" is slightly overstating it.
你太杞人忧天了
You're being paranoid.
杞人忧天是种技能 是长寿的小秘诀
Paranoia is a skill, the secret to longevity.
难道和威克斯假意合作
Did you not join Wilkes' crew,
然后从他目标那收集情报
gather intel from his targets,
把他骗个底儿朝天的不是你吗
and then totally screw him over?
他们可是在计划射杀无辜群众
They were planning to hurt people with guns.
我不喜欢枪
I don't like guns.
我们都知道 威克斯已经去了塔希提岛
For all we know, Wilkes is on his way to Tahiti right now.
我们都知道 他已经磨刀霍霍
For all we know, he's sharpening his talons
准备把你四分五裂了
to tear into your spleen.
谢谢你的关心 蚊子 不过这次行动
Thanks for your concern, Moz, but this little field trip
是我能摘下这个脚链的绝佳机会
is my best chance to get the anklet removed.
只要这个在
Alex won't talk to me
艾莱士就不会透露八音盒的下落
about the music box while it's on.
哼 你们是专业盗贼 一个比一个难伺候
Oh, you professional thieves, so high-maintenance.
这次我可不管你了
I'm washing my hands of this.
莱丝到了
Rice is here.
使命召唤啦
Duty calls.
我乖乖看家
I get the apartment.
你让我在那富婆的门外
You know, you kept me waiting
等了你半个小时
outside of that rich lady's house for half an hour.
精心打扮是要花时间的 莱丝探员
You can't rush style, agent Rice.
我结婚时都没你这么多事儿
Took me less time to get ready for my wedding.
我没戴戒指
It didn't take.
不出所料啊
I'm not surprised.
根据统计数据来看
Statistically speaking.
是时候去钓鱼了 卡夫瑞
Okay, it's time for you to go fishing, Caffrey.
听着 这地方极其秘密
Now, listen, this is a hush-hush kind of place.
他们很可能对我搜身检查
There's a good chance they'll be patting me down.
要是我的追踪脚链误了你的案子
Be a shame if my tracking anklet
那太过意不去了
blew your case.
剪断吧
Cut it.
真的噢
Really?
我又不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我才不会让你带着那个去行动呢
I'm not sending you undercover with that.
快啊 剪断吧
Go on. Lose it.
搞定
There you go.
琼斯
Jones.
怎么
Yeah.
卡夫瑞刚刚解下了脚链
Caffrey just removed his anklet.
是啊 莱丝允许的
Yeah, Rice cleared it.
什么
Rice?
格莱斯先生吧
Mr. Gless, right? Mm.
我是彼得·博尔克探员
I'm agent Peter Burke.
您还好吧
How you holding up?
家里简直呆不下去
Oh, had to get out of the house.
莱丝探员说我可以在这儿等消息
Agent Rice said I could wait here...
当然了
Of course.
没想到卡夫瑞这么受欢迎
I didn't expect Caffrey to be so charming.
如果他表现得跟个罪犯一样
This would be so much easier
我会比较习惯
if he acted more like a criminal.
就是说啊
Yeah, of course.
我只希望别出差错就好
I just hope this goes right.
如果有用的话 我可以和您谈谈
If it helps, I can walk you through it.
您最担心什么
What are you worried about most?
他们见面
The meeting.
什么见面
The meeting.
您为什么担心这个呢
What troubles you about that?
绑匪来电要求与卡夫瑞见面
The kidnapper calls and then asks for a meeting with Caffrey
以此来交换琳赛
in exchange for Lindsey.
这好像也太简单了
That seems too easy.
是啊
Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
彼得 我现在有事要办一会再说
Peter, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now, okay?
你必须立刻离开那里
You need to get out of there right now.
-你说什么呢 -尼尔
- What are you talking about? - Neal...
你就是赎金
You're the ransom.
尼尔
Neal.
尼尔
Neal!
一辆银色货车 不容分说直接开走了
Have a silver van, leaving the club, no plea.
交通阻塞没有追踪成功
Chase car lost it in traffic.
伙计们 听好
Okay, listen up, people.
由于目前你们在为我工作
For the foreseeable future, you belong to me.
我要从这里到洋基体育场的路况传输
I need traffic feeds from here to Yankee stadium.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了他 好让自己立上一功
You sold him out so you could get your picture in the paper.
你把尼尔豁出去了 好让自己的履历辉煌点
You hung Neal out to dry for a gold star on your resume.
你最好注意点 博尔克
You better watch it, Burke.
我们发现那俱乐部衣帽间的票根时
When we found that coat-check stub for the club,
你早就知道人♥质♥交换条件了吧
you already knew what was going down there, didn't you?
可你闭口不谈
But you kept your mouth shut
这样一切都能按计划行事
so everything could go according to plan.
出什么事了
What's going on here?
她和威克斯私下订了个协议
She made a backroom deal with Wilkes.
用尼尔去交换人♥质♥
The girl in exchange for Neal.
莱丝 是真的吗
Rice, that true?
我们相信联♥系♥格莱斯的人就是威克斯
A man we believe to be Wilkes contacted Gless.
他说只要他能和卡夫瑞当面谈谈
He said that he would give Lindsey back
他就会放了琳赛
if he could have a face-to-face with Caffrey.
当面谈谈
A face-to-face?
你真觉得威克斯就是想和他长话家常啊
And you really think Wilkes would make good on that?
我们可以就此追查到威克斯
It was our one shot to get a lead on Wilkes
然后跟踪他找到人♥质♥
and follow him back to the girl.
整条街都是我们的人
I had agents all over that street.
那进展顺利吗
And how did that work out for you?
有那女孩的消息了吗
Did you get any leads on the girl?
威克斯利用我们的盲点逃走了
Wilkes made the grab in our one operational blind spot.
这案子不用你负责了
Then you're no longer in charge.
彼得 现在正式由你接手
Peter, you're officially a part of this show.
什么都别说了 莱丝
I don't want to hear it, Rice.
一切听博尔克指挥
You report to Burke
努力找出卡夫瑞和人♥质♥
until you find Caffrey and that girl.
早上好啊
Top of the morning to you.
头疼死了吧
Monster headache, right?
一会就不疼了
It'll pass.
威克斯
Wilkes.
我们又见面了 尼尔
Seeing you again, Neal,
熟悉的感觉又涌上心头
Brings back all these old feelings.
你想一起出来叙叙旧
If you wanted to meet for lattes,
直接打个电♥话♥不就行了
you could've just called.
现在这样挺好
This way is better.
感觉不错吧
Pretty good, right?
有条子替我给你拆脚链
Had the fed snip your anklet off for me.
还傻乎乎把你双手奉上
She handed you over on a platter.
那太棒了
Oh, that's great.
年度最佳绑匪你拿定了
You're a lock for kidnapper of the year.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表