剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
不要
That's really not -- ah!
根据对车辆的描述 我做了些调查
I've got bolos out on your van description,
纽约警方正在搜查尼尔被劫持的区域
NYPD is canvassing the area where Neal was taken.
在格莱斯的邮箱里发现的
We just found this in Gless' mail.
在卡夫瑞被绑♥架♥之前寄到
It was sent before Caffrey was taken.
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
我没事 但你得听从他们的指示
I'm okay, but you need to do what they ask...
要快
Now.
不然就有事了
Or I won't be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
大家再看一遍
All right, everybody, watch it again.
有什么可疑的 就说出来
Anything jumps out at you, call it.
老爸
Hi, daddy.
我没事 但你得听从他们的指示
I'm okay, but you need to do what they ask...
要快
Now.
她站的地方很破旧
Place is falling where it stands.
墙上到处是裂缝 破旧的窗户
Cracks all over the wall. Funky windows.
内战前的建筑风格
Pre-civil war construction.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
雾号♥声
Foghorn.
不 是拖船汽笛声
No, tugboat horn.
快定位 她就在水边某处
Let's get it isolated. We know she's by the water.
纽约的滨水区
There are more than 500 miles
长达500多英里
of waterfront in the New York area.
先派一支搜索队到现场
I want search teams on the ground now,
对所有墙上有裂缝和
everybody sweeping and canvassing
老旧窗户的沿水建筑
any waterfront structure
进行地毯式搜索
With cracked walls or funky windows.
不然就有事了
Or I won't be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
毛都没掉一根
Didn't even hurt.
你是琳赛吧
Lindsey?
是的 你是谁
Yes. Who are you?
我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞
My name is Neal Caffrey.
是联调局的 我来救你
I'm with the FBIi. I'm here to help you.
真的吗
Really?
那谁来救你呢
Who's gonna help you?
我承认 这次营救不算好看
I'll admit, not the greatest rescue.
那联调局知道我们在这吗
But the FBIi knows we're here, right?
不 但博尔克正在搜寻我们
No, but the best agent
他是最优秀的
the bureau has got is looking for us.
-真的吗 -对 相信我
- Really? - Yes, trust me.
在这世上 只有他能找到我
If there's anyone in the world who can find me, it's him.
文质彬彬啊
Nice manners.
你得细嚼慢咽
You should chew your food.
-他很恶心吧 -就是
- It's pretty foul, right? - Yeah.
他不但狼吞虎咽 还打嗝呢
He burps when he swallows.
那可真糟
Nice.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
赶紧回家一趟 我们有客人
Okay, you need to come home. We have a visitor.
真抱歉 甜心
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie,
我现在事务缠身走不开
but I'm right in the middle of something now.
我知道 可是门口的这位
Right. Well, I think your something
刚好就是为你在忙的事务而来
is connected to the someone who showed up at our front door.
真的吗 是谁
What? Who's there?
蚊子 而且他情绪颇为激动
Mozzie. And he's pretty worked up.
他平时就这样
That's his normal state.
我想这次的确事关重大
I think it's important.
要真那么重要 让他来我办公室
If it's that important, tell him to come to the office.
让蚊子来联调局总部? 玩笑吧
Mozzie in the FBI headquarters?
就是嘛 他才不去
Yeah, he's not going.
亲爱的 我实在没时间
Honey, I don't have time.
事关尼尔
It's about Neal.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
好了 你也见到琳赛了
So, you've met Lindsey.
可以进行第二轮了吗
Now are you gonna join me for round two?
还是大家撕破脸
Or does it get ugly?
第二轮要做什么
What's round two?
何不等我给你个惊喜呢
Why would I want to ruin the surprise?
干不干
In or out?
我们快了结这事吧
Let's get this over with.
蚊子 怎么从来没听你说起
You know, Moz, you never told me
你是做什么活计的
what do you do for a living.
是啊 你不也没说过吗
I know that. Neither have you.
探员夫人
Mrs. Suit.
我做项目策划 自己开公♥司♥
I'm an event planner. I run my own company.
博尔克首映项目吗
Burke premiere events?
我还以为是为彼得打掩护的呢
I thought that company was a front for Peter.
好啦 别把事情都想那么复杂
Okay, not everything has a secret meaning.
天真无暇[法语]
Ah. Naiveté.
真是美好
So sweet.
你肯定相信第一次登月是真的
I bet you believe in the moon landing.
宝贝儿
Honey?
在这儿
In here.
蚊子还是不肯告诉我他是干什么的
You know, Mozzie still won't tell me what he does for a living.
你知道吗
Do you know?
不用问我也知道 出了什么事
I know enough not to ask. Why are you here?
我收到这个
I receiv this.
"精英旅行社 带给你无尽欢笑"
"Elite Voyages - come frolic with us"?
注意看收件人姓名
Look at the e-mail address.
但丁·哈佛什姆
Dante Haversham.
记得当初尼尔向你介绍我时用的化名吗
Remember the alias I gave when Neal introduced us?
看 有些事情就是很复杂
See, some things do have secret meanings.
这回你说的没错 尼尔没事吧
I believe you on this one. Is neal okay?
我不确定
I don't know.
可这的确是求救信♥号♥♥
That's a distress signal.
我花了一大笔钱
I spent a great deal of money
把洛兹的豪华轿车给移花接木
making sure Mr. Loze's limo gets quietly sidetracked.
没猜错的话 我是他的新司机
Let me guess. I'm his new driver.
他有一只钛合金的公文箱
He'll be carrying a titanium briefcase.
你得把它弄到手
Your job is to take it.
没有别的提示吗 我该如何下手
Any suggestions on how I do that?
别这样 你知道我不喜欢枪
Come on, man, you know I don't like guns.
空膛枪我更讨厌
I really don't like unloaded guns.
4点准时来这里 交易就完成了
Be at this address by 4:00, and our business is complete.
我会告诉你那女孩在哪里
I tell you where I'm keeping the girl,
然后咱们就分道扬镳
and we go our separate ways.
要是迟到1分钟或报了警
But be a minute late or call your fed friends,
我只需打个电♥话♥
and I make a call.
琳赛就会...
And Lindsey...
你应该很清楚后果
Well, you know what happens to Lindsey.
你不在边上看好戏吗
You're not gonna stick around for the show?
这个嘛
On this one...
我会保持距离
I'll keep my distance.
有什么收获吗
Any luck on the tip?
3小时前 卡夫瑞在精英旅行社
Three hours ago, Caffrey goes into Elite Voyages
要了托马斯·洛兹的行程表
asking for the itinerary of a Thomas Loze.
他是谁
Do we know him?
在国际刑♥警♥局查到一份档案
Pulled a file from Interpol.
资料显示洛兹正是
Turns out that Loze happens to be
爱德华·雷利最心水的化名
a favorite alias of Edward Reilly.
爱德华·雷利 真是祸不单行
Edward Reilly. The hits keep coming.
只要顶级罪犯想转移什么贵重物品
He's the go-to guy when V.I.P. Criminals
他总是首要人选
want something valuable moved.
他能亲手转移任何物品
Hand-delivers everything himself,
滴水不漏的品质保证颇受青睐
which is all the guarantee anyone needs.
他可是危险人物
He's dangerous.
我认为威克斯打探到雷利的行程
My guess -- Wilkes is snooping around Reilly's itinerary
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表