剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You think you'll catch him?
不知道
Don't know.
他很聪明
He's good.
可能跟你一样
Maybe as good as you.
如果我告诉你这是什么 能有多大价值
What's it worth if I tell you what this is?
-值不值一次见面 -你在说什么
- Is it worth a meeting? - What are you talking about?
如果我现在就告诉你这是什么
If I tell you what this is right now,
你能不能在一周内到监狱来见我
Will you agree to meet me back in prison in one week?
-只是见一面 -可以
- Just a meeting. - Okay.
这是新加拿大币100元中的安全线
It's a security fiber for the new Canadian $100 bill.
举起手来
Put your hands where I can see them.
-走吧 -一周啊
- Let's go. - One week.
抓到他了
Got him.
是什么让吊带裤男孩们这么生气
What's got the belt-and-suspender boys all riled up?
你
You.
我 我做了什么
Me? What'd I do?
卡夫瑞是对的
Caffrey was right.
银行储藏室里的东西
That stuff from the bank vault--
是新加拿大币100元的安全线
Security fibersfor the new canadian 100.
我死定了
I'll be damned.
很明显 这是机密
Apparently, the formulation is still classified.
加拿大特勤局很想知道
The Canadian secret service is very curious to know
你是怎么看出来的
How you figured it out.
这会有趣的
This should be fun.
你很可能引发了一个国际性的问题
You may have started an international incident.
-你怎么知道的 -拜托 彼得
- How did you know? - Come on, Peter.
我就是干这行的
It's what I do.
加拿大人有多不安
How upset were the Canadians?
非常不安
Oh, very.
要多不安有多不安
Well, as upset as Canadians can get.
好了 我答应过见你 现在我来了
All right, so, I agreed to a meeting. We're meeting.
我知道你为什么叫他荷兰人
I know why you call him the dutchman.
就像幽灵船一样 你一接近他就消失了
Like the ghost ship, he disappears whenever you get close.
你怎么会知道他的情况
How do you know anything about him?
你知道我的情况 你觉得我会不知道你的吗
You know my life. You don't think I know yours?
-收到生日卡片了吗 -干的不错
- Did you get the birthday cards? - Nice touch.
你追捕荷兰人的时间
You've been after the dutchman
几乎和追捕我的时间一样多
almost as long as you were after me.
我能帮你抓到他
I'll help you catch him.
真的假的 你想怎么做
Really? Really? How-how does that work?
跟他做监狱笔友吗
You want to be prison pen pals?
你能把我弄出去
You can get me out of here.
"案例法"中有先例的
There's case law, precedent.
我被释放后可以受你监管
I can be released into your custody.
你想得真美啊
Nice. This is.this is very nice.
但你说得没错 我的确了解你
But you're right. I do know you.
我还知道你一出去就会去找凯特
And I know the second you're out, you'll take off after Kate.
彼得 我不会逃跑的
Peter...I am not gonna run.
有全球定位脚链呢
GPS tracking anklet.
新版的不能篡改 从未被挣脱过
The new ones are tamper-proof, never been skipped on.
凡事总有例外
There's always a first time.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
抱歉 尼尔 想法很好
Sorry, Neal. Nice try.
熄灯 波比 把灯关了
Lights out, Bobby. Shut'em down.
尼尔 把灯关了
Neal, you got to turn that off.
再给我一分钟行吗 波比
Get one more minute, Bobby?
好吧 就一分钟
Okay, one more minute.
已经半夜了吗
Is it midnight yet?
是啊 半夜了
Yeah, it's midnight.
安静点 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch!
你今晚来睡觉吗
You coming to bed tonight?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
别告诉我又是尼尔·卡夫瑞
Oh, don't tell me it's Neal Caffrey.
我和他争你 争了三年了
I've been competing with him for three years.
他今天越狱了
He'd be out today.
你在考虑他提的条件吗
You considering his offer?
肯定是 不然你现在应该跟我在床上
Of course you are,or you'd be in bed with me.
他能帮你抓到他吗
Can he help you find him?
尼尔很聪明
Neal's smart.
你也知道我有多爱聪明人
You know how much I like smart.
他和你身边那些常春藤高材生一样聪明吗
Is he as smart as those ivy league co-eds they throw at you?
他几乎和我娶的女人一样聪明
He's almost as brilliantas the woman I married.
答得好啊
Ooh, good answer.
那到底有什么问题
So, what's the problem?
事情不该这样发展
This is not the way it's supposed to go.
你一旦被抓 就得蹲监狱
You get caught,you do your time.
这次不只是为了失去的挚爱这么简单
There's more to this - more to this than some lost love.
他是在玩着什么把戏
Some side angle he's playing.
你是说 他从一间最高戒备的监狱越狱
So you're suggesting he escapes a maximum-security prison,
完全明白会被你逮住
knowing full well that you'd catch him
只为了戏弄你 让你再次放了他吗
just so he could trick you into letting him out again?
很有道理
It's a working theory.
是啊 值得思考
Yeah. Keep working.
要你相信一个男人
Is it so hard for you to believe
会为了挚爱做出这种事 就这么难吗
A man would do that for the woman he loves?
尼尔为自己讨来了四年的追加刑期 为了什么
Neal just bought himself four more years in prison. For what?
"为了什么"
"For what"?
如果你是尼尔 你不会为了我越狱吗
If you were neal, you wouldn't have run for me?
让我看看
Let me see it.
你清楚现在的情况吧
You understand how this works?
明白 我在FBI的监管下被释放
Yeah, I'm being released into the custody of the FBI
受你管制
Under your supervision.
我腿上装了这玩意 还有什么吗
I let this thing chafe my leg. Anything I'm missing?
有 如果你逃跑 我会捉住你
Yeah. If you run and I catch you,
你知道我会的 我已经捉住过你两次了
Which you know I will because I'm 2-0,
而且你再次回来就不是四年了
You're not back here for four years.
而是一辈子
You're back here for good.
如果你想去找凯特 劝你不要
You're gonna be tempted to look for Kate. Don't.
我说了 那个瓶子意味着再见
I told you --the bottle meant "goodbye".
那就释怀吧
Then leave it at that.
这是临时征用
This is a temporary situation.
只要抓住荷兰人 就能正式录用你
Help me catch the dutchman, we can make it permanent.
我们去哪儿
Where are we headed?
你的新家
Your new home.
这是尼尔·卡夫瑞 我之前打过电♥话♥来的
This is Neal Caffrey. My office called earlier.
给你 蛇眼小弟特种部队"里的角色]
There you go...snake eyes.
多谢
Thank you.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
等等 再过来点
Hang on. A little farther down.
我必须得住这儿吗
Do I have to stay here?
别这么挑剔 好吗
Cowboy up, all right?
你在监狱里的月开销是每月700美元
It cost $700 a month to house you on the inside
在外面也只能这么多
So that's what it costs here.
这个价位 能找到这样的已经很好了
For the money, this is as good as it gets.
要是你能找到更好的 我没意见
You find something better, take it.
那衣服呢 我只有身上这一套衣服
What about clothes? I'm wearing my entire wardrobe.
反正你喜欢旧货铺
You like thrift stores.
街区尽头就有一家
There's one at the end of the block.
打住 不准反对 这不正是你想要的吗
No, don't start. No protests. This is what you wanted, isn't it? Huh?
看 看那个女人
Look it. It's ni--oh, look at her.
在监狱里可看不到女人吧 当然看不到
You don't get that in prison, do you? No, not at all.
听好 你的脚链有追踪设置
Listen, your tracking ankletis set up
所以你只能在方圆两英里范围内活动
So that you can go anywhere within 2 miles of this place.
来 你的作业
Here's your homework.
记住 只有两英里
Remember- 2 miles.
明早7点见
I'll see you at 7:00 A.M.
我来捐这些东西
I've come to donate these.
一些男士西装
Men's suits.
真赞
Those are fantastic.
这些是我亡夫拜伦的衣服
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表