剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
-联调局 -干吗来的
- Says FBI. - What you talking about?
经查你的豪华轿车昨晚涉案
One of your limos was involved in a 418 last night.
我们得把它送到法♥院♥的车辆调配厂去
I'm supposed to bring it back to the forensic motor pool.
车牌号♥多少
What's the plate on that?
XC7 32W
Uh, xc7 32w.
我们在洗车
We're cleaning it now.
格里格斯 把那人弄出去
Griggs, get this guy out of here.
-我根本没接到什么通知 -你 出来
- Yo, I didn't get a call about any of this. - You, beat it.
是我们要找的车吗
Is that our vehicle?
发现了一些开枪火♥药♥残留
Whoa. We got gunshot residue.
貌似满后座都是
Looks like it's been snowing back here.
你们有多少人碰过这辆车
How many of your guys touched this car?
-我们就负责清洗 -是吗
- We're a cleaning company. - Oh, really?
好吧 现在给你两种解决方法选择
Okay, there's two ways we can do this.
第一 我把车带走
One, I take the car back with me,
所有人相安无事
No one gets asked any questions.
第二 我们搞不好就查出
The second way, we assume
你们某个人的指纹在后座上了
Whatever's in the backseat belongs to one of you.
这我可吃不消 伙计
That's above my pay grade, pal.
开走吧
Take it.
格里格斯 给他开张收据
Griggs, give him a receipt.
远离毒品吧 老板
Say no to drugs, chief.
去你的
Whatever.
来了一辆豪车啊
Oh, we got a high roller coming through.
给他的不是奔驰吗
I thought we gave him a Mercedes.
是啊 我想是他化腐朽为神奇了吧
Yeah, I guess he made it work.
天 那司机看起来真眼熟
God, that driver looks familiar.
是我们的人吗
Is he one of ours?
他是哈弗沙姆 人不错
That's Haversham. Good man.
别紧张 你不会有事
Relax, you're gonna be fine.
你不了解埃姆斯有多危险
Yeah, you have no idea how dangerous Ames can be.
这不过是场游戏
It's just a game.
可别让他发现你满头大汗
Never let them see you sweat, right?
爱丽莎 你看起来真美
Alisha, you look lovely.
这位就是我和你说起的那位绅士
This is the gentleman I was telling you about.
这位是我的业务经理
This is my business manager.
很迷人
Charmed.
我也有同感
Likewise.
请进
Come in.
敬请欣赏
Enjoy.
你收集文物有多长时间了
How long have you been collecting antiquities?
很多年了
Years.
我也欣赏偶然的复刻品
I also admire the occasional reproduction.
那你很熟悉托勒密王朝吧
So, you're familiar with ptolemaic period, then?
没错
I am.
很遗憾 古希腊人自取灭亡
Shame the greeks put an end to it.
很遗憾 你的历史学得不怎么样
Shame you didn't have a better history teacher.
事实上 公元前30年 在埃及艳后自杀
Soter's reign over ptolemaic Egypt ended
罗马人征服这片土地后
After the death of cleopatra and the roman conquest
索特尔[亚历山大大帝部将]建立的托勒密王朝才因此覆灭
Of 30 B.C., not the greek.
至少我听说的是这样
Or so I've been told.
你想去看看真品吗
Would you like to see the actual pieces, then?
我想真品就在我眼前
I think I already have.
这些不是复刻品
These aren't reproductions.
好眼力
Good eye.
它们一直都在这里吗
They've been here all along?
我始终相信
I've always believed
最危险的地方即是最安全的地方
The best place to hide something is in plain sight.
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
当然
Of course.
她快撑不住了
She's not holding it together.
微笑 阿丽莎 就快结束了
Smile, Alisha. It's almost over.
没错 我们能进一步谈谈吗
Yes. Can we move this along?
这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
别想戏弄我
Don't play games with me.
你是联邦调查局的
You're with the FBI.
严格意义上 我只是个顾问 她才是联调局的
Technically, I'm just a consultant. She's with the fbi.
不管怎样 保镖足够干掉你们了
Regardless, no need for a fifth wheel.
埃姆斯跑了
Ames is gonna run.
琼斯 你去守前门 快
Jones, you take the front exit. Go, go!
你们俩跟上去
You two go with him!
看来我们僵持不下
Looks like we have a standoff.
才不是
No, we don't.
开枪打他吧 那你就犯了谋杀罪
Shoot him. Then I'll have you on murder, too.
开枪啊
Go on.
站住
You -- hey!
别逼我开枪
Hey, don't make me shoot you!
扔下枪
Drop the gun!
琼斯 我需要紧急支援
Jones, I need immediate backup.
今天真不是个好日子
This is not what I needed today.
你就当没看见过我
I was never here.
联邦调查局 趴下
FBI! get on the ground!
快趴下
Get on the ground right now!
把手放在头上
hands on your head!
虚张声势的不错
Nice bluff.
我知道你是在虚张声势
I know you were bluffing.
因为换作我也会这样
'cause it's what I would have done.
我会告诉法庭 你协助我们破案
I'll make sure the courts know that you helped us out.
看来你又可以回家啦
Looks like you can go home again.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
我真为你自豪
I'm really proud of you.
小伊 因为你 约翰才能洗脱罪名
Oh, John's free 'cause of you, el.
多亏你当时重重地推我一下
Yeah, if you hadn't given me that push.
说轻轻一推更合适
Well, it was more like a nudge.
轻轻一推
Nudge?
更像是爱的轻敲
Maybe a little love tap.
更像是左勾拳才对
More like a left hook.
他一定很高兴可以回家了
He must be really happy he's going home.
他不是唯一一个高兴的
He's not the only one.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表