剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We would never discourage anyone
对我们继续工作的支持
From helping us continue our work.
天啊
Oh, boy.
一般要捐多少
How much is a typical donation?
依情况而定
It varies.
给我个大体数目
B-ballpark it for me.
从十万到五十万美金不等
Anywhere from $100,000 to half a million.
我们有多长时间可以考虑
H-how much time do we have to consider?
很不幸 没多久
Not much, unfortunately.
有意的器官捐赠者不多
There are only so many willing donors.
但急需帮助的人却很多
And there are many people in difficult situations.
确实如此
Truer words.
我真的太谢谢你们了
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate this.
随时为您效劳
Anytime.
你那个案子的负责警官
Hey, what was the name
叫什么来着
Of the arresting officer on your case?
他叫琼斯
Jones.
六区的 琼斯
Jones. Sixth precinct.
琼斯
Jones?
琼斯 你认识他吗
Jones. you know a Jones?
我认识琼斯
I know Jones.
你当然认识
Of course you know Jones.
是啊 是个硬汉
Yeah. Tough guy.
他要是好好干就能成大事
He could do something if he applied himself.
就是他
Yeah, that's him.
真是条汉子
Real ball-buster.
太好了
Ah, great!
我把身份证拿给你看看
Let me just grab my ID for you.
不用了
No, you're good.
真的不用吗 我已经拿到了
Are you sure? I got it right here.
不用麻烦了
Yeah, don't worry about it.
好吧 回见 我绝对会把这家伙拿下的
All right, we'll see you. I'm gonna get this guy for you.
-好的 -谢了
- All right. - Thanks.
小事一桩
All right.
我想没什么疑问了吧
Well, I hope I've answered all your questions...
就这么多了
...and then some.
但是
But -- but --
如果你还有什么问题 随时打给我
Feel free to call if you have more.
等等 你都没给我机会
Wait! uh, you haven't given me the chance to...
请你吃顿晚饭呢
Ask you to dinner.
你疯了吗
You're crazy.
为你而疯狂
Crazy for you.
谢了 霍尼克特先生 就这样吧
Uh, thank you, mr. Honeycutt. that's fine.
蚊子 别担心 条子都走了
Moz, don't worry. The cops are gone.
那很好 希望你已经搞定了
That's great. I hope you're done.
还没呢
Not yet.
那就赶紧吧
Well, then, get done.
我按照你说的 邀请她共进晚餐
You told me to do what you'd do, so I asked her to dinner.
然后呢
What happened?
她急急忙忙跑路了
She left...running.
网球锦标赛
Tennis tournament.
调查"把心敞开"发现
Looked into hearts wide open.
你说的梅丽莎为一个慈善机构创办人工作
Your friend Melissa works for the charity's founder,
他叫韦恩·鲍威尔
Dr. Wayne Powell.
他在东海岸
Runs a number of high-end medical clinics
开了很多高级医疗诊所
across the east coast.
是个受人尊敬的人
Very respectable kind of guy.
我不太清楚这些
I wouldn't be so sure.
我和梅丽莎谈过
I talked to Melissa.
-我打听到一些人 -消息来源正当吗
- I got some names. - Are they admissible?
我给你讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story.
不用了吧
That's really not necessary.
我以前有个线人吉米·伯格[音同"汉堡
I had a c.i. once,
是个当地的小伙儿
local kid named Jimmy Burger.
他存了些钱 然后在第五大街开了间餐馆
Raised some money and opened a restaurant on fifth.
让我猜猜 餐馆名是不是"吉米汉堡店"
Let me guess -- he called it "Jimmy's Burgers."
-不是 -"汉堡联盟"吗
- No. - "the burger joint"?
你猜完没
You done?
为了能继续经营
In order to stay in business,
他不得不向流氓交保护费
He had to do the mob some favors,
但是吉米很讨厌这样
But Jimmy didn't like that.
所以他来找我们
So he came to us.
协助我们破了一些案子
He helped us make some cases.
但是吉米变得很自大
But then Jimmy got cocky,
开始多管闲事
Started sticking his nose where it didn't belong.
你知道后来怎么了吗
You know what happened?
肯定不是什么幸福结局
It didn't end happily ever after?
他挨了一枪 就在这
No, he took one. Right there.
你和我说这些干吗
Why are you telling me this?
如果你打算恣意妄为的话
Because Jimmy Burger is an example of what happens
你就是下一个吉米·伯格
When you try running the show on your own.
想都别想
Don't.
尼尔
Neal.
这是你要我帮你查的那些人的名单
Here's the info on those names you asked me to check out.
不可理喻 这简直就是对牛弹琴
Unbelievable. It's like talking to a wall.
之前我不知道这个故事
I hadn't heard your story yet.
让我看看
Let me see.
他们都是国际医博倡议组织的成员
They're all members of Doctoral Global Initiative.
如果鲍威尔的慈善机构要提供器官
If Powell's charity is supplying organs,
或许这就是器官来源
Maybe this is how he finds them.
这很有趣
Interesting --
把第三世界国家看作自己的器官仓库
Using the third world as you own organ bank.
但这还是不足以立案
Still, it's too circumstantial to make a case.
我们先找鲍威尔聊聊吧
Let's talk to Powell.
我知道去哪里找他
I know where to find him.
去人群里找吧
All right, scan the crowd.
鲍威尔就在里面
Powell's got to be in there somewhere.
先生们 只有受邀才能参加
Invite only, gentlemen.
好的 我落在家里了
Oh, okay. I left mine at home.
抱歉 那劳烦你回家取下
Sorry. then you're gonna have to go home and get it.
好吧
Okay.
这就是你的计划吗
That was your plan?
你没有伪造邀请函吗
You didn't forge an invitation?
-你让我伪造吗 -不让
- I was allowed to? - No.
等等 是她
Wait. That's her!
你好
Excuse me? Hi.
我不小心把邀请函落在家里了
I seem to have forgotten my invitation.
你是哪位
And you are?
国际医博倡议组织的派克医生
Dr. Parker, from Doctoral Gglobal Initiative,
你可以叫我莱纳德
But you can call me Leonard.
你是
You are?
卡洛维女士
Ms. Calloway.
下次记得带邀请函 医生
Remember your invitation next time, doctor.
希望你度过一个愉快的下午
Have a good afternoon.
你也一样
You too.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抱歉 你是
I'm sorry. and you are?
艾格·唐纳伯医生
Dr... Edgar Tannenbaum.
他也是国际医博倡议组织的成员
He's from DGI, as well.
很高兴认识你 我叫梅丽莎
Pleasure to meet you. I'm Melissa.
很高兴认识你 梅丽莎
Nice to meet you.Meliissa
医生 你是哪个领域的
What is your area of expertise, doctor?
我是按♥摩♥医疗师
Chiropractics.
你是按♥摩♥医疗师
You're a chiropractor?
你为国际医博倡议组织工作
And you work with DGI?
我们一视同仁的
Poor posture doesn't discriminate.
是的
No.
我们可能还有多余的老虎机
We may have a few slots still available.
你们想去玩两把吗
You boys willing to get your hands dirty?
当然想去 很不错
Oh, yeah. yeah. sure are. yeah.
跟我来吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表