剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
拿出来看看
Come on. Let's see it.
这真的是件宝贝
Oh, it's a hell of a thing.
阿巴斯德王朝发行的伊♥斯♥兰♥第纳尔
Islamic dinar from the Abbasid Dynasty.
上次被大众所见是在摩苏尔的博物馆里
Last seen in the museum in Mosul.
我真的不应该知道这些
I really shouldn't even know about this.
阿丽莎是有罪的 不是吗
Alisha's guilty, isn't she?
看起来是
Looks like it.
我手握证据
I'm holding damning evidence,
却对那犯人毫无办法
And I can't do a damn thing with it.
那是你的规则 铁皮人 不是我的
Your rules, tin man, not mine.
彼得 给我看看硬币
Come on, Peter, give me the coin.
我能预见结果 联调局探员不合法地取得证据
I can see it now... "FBI agent illegally obtains evidence.
十一点新闻
News at 11:00."
这真是一个好故事 但糟糕的是她不能报道它
It's a hell of a story. Too bad she can't report it.
或许她能
Maybe she can.
-州长的那则新闻非常好 -缇根
- Great story on the governor. - Teagan!
-什么事 -你有一则新闻
- Yeah? Got a story for you.
这个人想要和你谈谈一起关于驻伊
Guy says he wants to talk about a high-level cover-up
士兵的机密时间
In Iraq involving a soldier.
-他说他只会跟你说 -为什么是我
- Says he'll only talk to you. - Why me?
或许他是你的粉丝吧
Maybe he's a fan of your work.
你记下电♥话♥了吗 我会给他回电♥话♥的
Okay. Got a number? I'll give him a call.
更好的消息是 他已经来了
Got something better. He's here.
麦奎因 准备拍这个人的故事吧
Mcqueen! let's set up to get this guy on tape.
开拍了吗 你好 我是阿丽莎·缇根
We rolling? Oh, hi. Uh, alisha teagan.
幸会 我是你的超级粉丝
Good to meet you. I'm a huge fan.
-谢谢 -你真人
- Oh, thank you. - Wow, you look --
比电视里还美
you look even better in person.
谢谢 你也不赖
Wow, thank you. You're all miked up.
我们开始吧
Let's, uh, get started.
-你贵姓 -果然问到这个老问题了
- Your name? - Ah, we'll get to that.
别紧张 深呼吸
Just relax. Take a deep breath.
那么 我们何不
So, why don't we, uh...
我们何不从头道来呢
Why don't we start at the beginning?
好的
Okay, yeah.
曾经有两个人在伊♥拉♥克♥
Once upon a time in iraq, there were two people.
一个是贪婪的
One was greedy
小偷
And a thief.
另一个美丽却是投机者
The other was pretty and opportunistic.
两人一起发现了一大笔财富
Together, they found a great deal of treasure.
我觉得这种事
I think this is something
不该拿到镜头前说
We should be discussing off-camera.
等等 别急 这还只是开场白
Oh, wait, no. That's the prologue.
好戏在后面
I'm getting to the setup.
他们将财宝偷运了回来
They smuggled that treasure back here.
万事俱备
It went off without a hitch.
但就差一个替罪羊的
But they needed a fall guy --
毕竟 总得有人来分散公众的注意力
You know, somebody to take the heat off them
以便把赃物在暗中卖♥♥出手
So they could sell the treasure without interference.
那个替罪羊的 就是你认识的一个军人
That fall guy is a soldier you know --
约翰·米歇尔
John mitchell.
不好意思 但是
Well... Unfortunately,
你的故事缺少一个很重要的部分 证据
Your story is missing something very important -- proof.
我有证据
Oh, I've got proof, yeah.
认得这个吗
Recognize this?
这故事唯一缺少的 是真♥相♥
What this story is missing is an ending.
我不知道米歇尔会怎样
I'm not sure what happens to mitchell.
他面临着怎样的未来
The outcome of his life --
也许掷一枚硬币就能决定
It may as well be decided on the toss of a coin.
想猜猜正反吗
Want to call it for me?
把摄影机关掉
Turn off the cameras.
把摄影机关掉
Turn off the cameras!
我想申请豁免
I want immunity.
你还真幽默
You're funny.
要知道收益是取决于付出的
What you get depends on what you give me.
是埃姆斯洗劫了苏丹的博物馆
Ames looted saddam's museum.
都是他出的主意
He set the whole thing up.
我只是 帮他
All I did was -- was help him
把赃物运回国
transport it back to the states.
你是他的狗腿吗 那你分了多少成
You were his mule? What was your cut?
不值一提 我一个硬币都没分到
Well, it doesn't matter. I haven't seen a dime.
连这个古硬币都没分到吗
Not even this really old dime?
看来嫌疑是洗清不了咯
Prosecution hasn't taken immunity off the table.
我急需钱
I needed the money.
我信 我看了你的档案
Oh, I'll bet. I looked at your portfolio.
看来在市场崩溃的时候亏了不少
You lost a lot when the market crashed.
对 亏大了
Yeah. I lost enough.
是这样 我可以接近那些金子
Look, I still had access to the gold.
于是就拿了一点点卖♥♥掉了
So I took some of the smaller pieces and turned them over.
但你害怕当铺收据被我们发现
When you got scared that you were leaving a paper trail,
就设计让米歇尔背了黑锅吗
You decided to set up mitchell as a fall guy.
我没想这么做 是埃姆斯干的
I didn't want to set him up. Ames did.
你就负责拿到指纹和帽子
All you did was get the prints and the hat.
我还想知道
What I want to know
为什么你们要把一部分金子融掉
Is why you melted some of the pieces down.
他觉得如果把这些金子
He thought if we made it look
弄得普通一点
like most of the gold was gone,
警方就不会太注意
You guys wouldn't spend so much time searching for it,
就算米歇尔被捕也没关系
Even after mitchell was locked up.
金子现在在哪
Where's the gold now?
不知道
I don't know.
-他瞒着你换地方了吗 -对
- He moved it on you? - Yeah.
我发誓我不知道金子在哪
I swear. I don't know where it is.
那就帮我们找到它
Then you're gonna help us find it.
你要告诉埃姆斯说联调局已经有动静了
You're gonna tell ames that the fbi's been poking around.
我们也会对他采取一些行动 以便他相信你
We've been talking to him, too, so he'll believe you.
他不会相信我的
He won't trust me.
如果跟他说
He will if you tell him
米歇尔已经脱离嫌疑 他就会相信你了
That the case against mitchell is falling apart
并且肯定会急着把这些金子转手
And that he needs to unload the gold immediately.
要是他藏起来了怎么办 守株待兔吗
What if he gets spooked, okay, and wants to wait?
那你就得去跟他说 你找到了
Then you'll have to convince him that you found
一个私人买♥♥主
A private buyer.
一个非常富有 非常谨慎的买♥♥主
A very rich, very discreet buyer.
埃姆斯今天要和你在
So, ames is willing to meet you
私人美术馆见面吗
At a private gallery later today?
显而易见 我就是个财主
Apparently, I'm a wealthy buyer.
这是你今天的车
And this is your car for the day.
你不是开玩笑吧
You're not -- you're not kidding.
-是辆大奔啊 -都不是S级的
- It's a mercedes. - Oh, this isn't even an s-class.
我得看起来像挥金如土的主儿才行
I need to look like I can drop a few million on antiquities.
而这个好像再说 "这是我的离婚抚恤金"
This says, "look what I kept in the divorce."
不会吧 你搞不定这个吗
Really? You can't make this work?
想想自己是个什么等级的骗术大♥师♥吧
What kind of a con man are you?
我论文里的尼尔·卡弗里才不会被这种问题难倒
The neal caffrey I did my thesis on could make this work.
蚊子 醒醒
Moz. Wake up.
别吵我
Leave me alone.
起来 起来 蚊子 起来
Come on. Come on, moz, come on.
你在我脸上画画了吗
Did you draw on my face?
什么 没
What? No.
埃姆斯今天要和我见面
Ames is meeting with me today.
得去弄辆有头有脸的豪车
Got to go in as a serious high roller.
得弄辆车
Need a car.
给你偷辆去
I'll get my slim jim.
别 不能偷
No. Can't steal it.
对 我们"不能偷"
Yeah, we "can't steal it."
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
能别碰这辆车吗 谢谢
Could you step away from this car? Thank you.
你有什么事
Yo, you need something?
上面应该有通知过我要来的吧
Yeah. Captain told you I was coming, right?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表