剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We'll have to keep the guest list at about 200.
伊芳 你会跟进宴会承办人吗
Yvonne, will you follow up on the caterer?
那应该不错
It should be beautiful, though.
一共20张桌子 其中10张长桌
We'll have 10 long tables of 20.
很棒
It'll be beautiful.
我是伊芳
This is Yvonne.
找你的
It's for you.
怎么会打到你私人电♥话♥上
On your personal phone?
博尔克首映承办 我是伊丽莎白
Burke premiere events. This is Elizabeth.
-很抱歉 打扰你工作了 -尼尔
- Sorry to bother you at work. - Neal?
我过会儿就来
Uh, I'll catch up with you guys.
你怎么知道这个号♥码
How'd you get this number?
好吧 这当然难不倒你
Stupid question.
现在北美一半的执法机构 包括我丈夫
You know, there's half the law enforcement in North America
都在追查你的下落
Looking for you right now, including my husband.
他很快就能找到我 但我需要你帮忙
He'll find me soon enough. I need your help.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还是没有找到尼尔
Ah, Still haven't found Neal.
我家门外有一支特遣队
We got a detail outside.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
但他才不会跑来这里自投罗网
As if he'd be careless enough to come here.
你觉得他去了哪儿呢 小伊
Where do you think he did go, El?
他在厨房♥里吗
Is he in the kitchen?
尼尔
Neal!
彼得
Peter.
你不能逃去其他地方吗
Of all the places you could run,
为什么非来找我老婆
You go to my wife.
别说得这么坏
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你还帮他偷偷溜进来
You helped him sneak in.
我也是逼不得已啊
Well, I wouldn't have had to sneak him in
但是那些人守在我家门口
If there weren't those people sitting at our house.
你欺骗联邦调查局的探员
You lied to the FBI.
亲爱的 我没骗他们
Honey, I did not lie to the FBI.
只不过犒劳他们一些牛奶曲奇
There was just a lot of
聊聊天放松心情
Milk and cookies and pleasant,
分散他们注意力 以便尼尔从后门溜进来
Distracting conversation while Neal slipped around the back.
真是太有爱了 你诱骗我老婆做你的帮凶
I love this. You've turned my wife into an accomplice.
给我一分钟时间解释
Give me one minute to explain.
就一分钟
One minute.
你先解释下
You explain what you were thinking
到底为什么从法官的办公室跳窗而逃
When you did a free fall from the judge's chambers,
之后我再决定是不是要把你扔回监狱
While I decide if I drag you back in chains.
-好 开始计时了吗 -快说
- Okay, does that minute start now? - Go.
我说了 我被人陷害
I told you, I was set up
那个人就在你身边
By someone very close to you.
我一开始没告诉你
I couldn't tell you at first
因为我以为那是联邦调查局内的人
Because I thought it was somebody in the FBI.
而我现在确信 那个人就是福勒
Now I'm positive it's Fowler.
福勒 不会吧
Fowler. That's not.
别插嘴 我还有52秒
I got 52 seconds left.
前几天在牢里我闲着没事
I've had a little free time on my hands the past few days.
便把这些拼贴了起来
So, I've been putting these together.
这是我要求查阅自己的档案后发现的
They're documents Fowler shredded
福勒撕碎了这些档案
After I requested access to my files.
-早上好 彼得 -你在哪儿
- Morning, Peter. - Where are you?
反正没出两英里的活动范围
Within my two-mile radius.
你呢
Where are you?
坐在饭桌前面
I'm at my dining-room table.
来了个案子 怀疑是珠宝盗窃
Listen, we've got a suspected jewelry heist.
我很感兴趣
I'm intrigued.
半小时后在第九大道和第十四大道口见
Meet me at 14th and 9th in 30.
是勒茹瓦约的Precieux啊
That's Le Joyau Precieux.
我更感兴趣了
I'm even more intrigued.
那是市内最昂贵的精品店
The most expensive boutique in the city.
你当然了如指掌
Of course you'd know it.
这案子你准喜欢
You're gonna love this.
那个电♥话♥我是从家里打出去的
I made that call from my home.
没错
Yep.
天啊 他们窃听了我们的通话
My god, they tapped my phone.
不 没有 因为那样需要庭谕
No. They didn't tap it. That would require a court order.
看看你的电♥话♥
Look at your phone.
是个窃听器 典型的调查局作风
It's a bug. Standard Bureau issue.
你一拿起听筒就激活了窃听器
Activates when you pick it up.
他们闯进过我的家
They've been inside my house.
他们没这个权力
They couldn't have had authorization.
除非你有犯罪嫌疑
Not within the window of the crime and his suspicion of you.
一点没错 福勒肯定有暗地勾当
Exactly. Fowler is dirty.
彼得 我查看了联调局内部
Peter, I have access to every file
关于我的所有资料
The FBI has on me.
你让琼斯提出申请
You had Jones process a request to
检查我在债券伪造品上的首字母签名
Look at my initials on the bond forgery.
你为了证实我是否有罪而去检查伪造品
After you checked the forgery to see if I was telling the truth,
就在那之后 又有另一个人去检查
One other person checked it, too.
就是福勒
Fowler.
接着 我的首字母签名
And then my initials just happened to
就出现在了粉色钻石上
Show up on the pink diamond.
他为了抓我而利用你
He's using you to get to me.
时间到了
My minute's up.
我保证过 所以我向你完全坦白
I said I'd give a full confession, so here it is.
我一直想要找到凯特
I've been trying to find Kate.
我该装作之前一直不知道吗
Am I supposed to look surprised?
随你
Maybe.
我和她通了电♥话♥
I talked to her, peter.
这张照片我见过
I'm familiar with this photo.
还有一部分呢
Well, you haven't seen all of it.
她被某人劫持了
She's being held by someone.
她很害怕 不敢透露那个人的身份
She's too scared to say who.
但在唐人街的行动后
But after our chinatown operation,
国际刑♥警♥告诉我
Interpol told me
劫持凯特的人是联调局的人
The man who has Kate is with the FBI.
你觉得是福勒
You think it's Fowler.
现在我很肯定
I do now.
他有什么目的
What's he want from you?
我不知道
I don't know.
都有可能
Could be anything.
比如说呢
Like what?
不
No.
不 不然你会逮捕我
No, you'd have to arrest me.
要的话我现在就逮捕你了
I should be arresting you right now.
但是你没有
But you're not.
那就给他想要的东西
So give him what he wants.
即使我照做 也不一定能再见到她
If I do, there's no guarantee I'll ever see her again.
我们必须调查一下福勒
We need to look into Fowler.
你要我去调查职责办的人 这是自讨苦吃
You're asking me to investigate O.P.R. That's suicide.
可他已经在调查你了
He's already investigating you.
那我们得暗中调查
We'd have to go behind the Bureau's back.
只要帮我洗脱罪名不就行了
Not if you clear me first.
这不就是你的谋生技能吗
It's what you do for a living, right?
好吧
All right.
我会保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
这个电♥话♥是无法追踪的
This is untraceable.
但以防万一 如果你要联♥系♥我
But if for any reason you need to get in touch with me.
别再说了
Don't say another word.
我可不想知道你要去哪儿
I don't want to know where you're going.
遭遇情况时能够进行合理推诿吗
Plausible deniability?
这可也是谋生技能啊
Words to live by.
彼得
Peter...
有何进展
What's the latest?
各种情报互相冲突
We've got conflicting intel.
我是说 我们同时接到各种线报
I mean, we've got reports of Caffrey
称发现了卡夫瑞 从泽西岛到热那亚
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表