剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No. No.
是布里奇特和她朋友
That's Brigitte and her friend.
我说服她们带我们回房♥间了
I convinced them to invite us up to their suite.
布里奇特比较喜欢我 你来负责克莱尔
Brigitte likes me. You can have Claire.
你脑袋秀逗了吗
Are you completely out of your mind?
房♥间是用她的名字登记的
The room is rented in her name.
邀请我们进去又不犯法
We're not breaking any laws if she invites us in.
十万美元和画可能都在里面
The 100 grand and the painting could be inside.
你不想搞清楚
Wouldn't you like to know
我们找没找对人吗
If we're sitting in the right place?
哪个是克莱尔
Which one's claire?
克莱尔可爱吧
Claire's cute.
是啊 我生活中就少她这么个祸害
Yeah. She's exactly what I need in my life right now.
好了 地上没有男人袜子
All right. There are no men's socks lying around.
布里奇特貌似不怎么
Brigitte does not look like a girl
担心被她男朋友回来发现啊
Who's worried about her boyfriend coming home.
彼得 放松些
Peter, you have to relax.
盯错人的话 我们一会儿就能看出来
If we have the wrong brigitte, we'll know soon enough.
至少比坐在车里吃芥末烤火腿好
Beats sitting in the car, eating deviled ham.
行行
All right, fine.
接着 如果确定多塞特住这
The second we find out if Dorsett is staying here,
我们就离开 叫增援
We leave, and we call in reinforcements.
了解
Done.
她们出来了
They're coming.
-谢谢 -感谢
- Merci. - Ah, merci beaucoup.
她不想让我们进那
She doesn't want us in there.
对 看见她锁门了
Yeah, I saw her lock the door.
我打赌浴室里还有个门
I bet there's a door in the bathroom
门后面就是主人房♥
That connects to the master suite.
我能打开它
I can open it.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
我不会告诉任何人的 不 不
I won't tell anyone. No, no.
你明白这里的规矩
You understand the rules here.
听着 我听到他们说话
Listen, I've heard the speech.
她们说什么
What's that?
他们想玩脱衣扑克
They want to play strip poker.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
但是你能想象么
But could you imagine?
她们想来点音乐 好么
They want music, all right?
放轻松
Come on. Relax. All right.
音响在那
It's over there. Come on.
稍等一下
Juste un moment.
尼尔我知道你想干什么
Neal, I know what you're doing!
稍等一下
Juste un moment.
少跟我整法语 给我出来
Cut the french crap! get out here!
拖住他们
Keep them occupied.
我拖不住
I can't keep them occupied!
我不会法语
I don't...Speak french!
你知道么 我现在应该起来
You know what? I should get up right now.
我 我不能
I-i c-- I can't --
这葡萄挺好吃
That's a good grape.
哦 我的手♥机♥响了
Oh! it's just -- it's just my phone.
我手♥机♥响了
Just my phone.
不 我只是在掏手♥机♥
No, I'm just getting my phone.
我只是在拿手♥机♥
I'm just getting it. That's all I'm doing.
我只是 看见了吧
Just getting my -- see?
不
No!
不 别这么做
No! please don't!
把电♥话♥还给我
Let's -- let me have the phone.
还给我
Give me the phone!
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 是小伊
Oh, god, it's El!
喂
Hello.
嗨 我没想到你会接电♥话♥
Oh, hey. I didn't think I was gonna get you.
我正准备留言呢
I was actually gonna leave a message.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi. Yeah. Well.
看到是你打来就接了 有事么
Uh, saw that it was you. What's up?
没什么 我刚跟客户吃完饭
Nothing. I just got back from a client dinner.
我想问问监视工作怎样了
I wanted to see how the stakeout was going.
很顺利
Having a blast.
你人在哪
Where are you?
我在 我在
I'm at a -- I'm at a --
你在夜店么
Are you at a nightclub?
啊对 我就在夜店
Yes, that's where I am.
我们 我们在夜店
We -- we -- we're at a nightclub.
我们 我们跟踪他到了夜店
We -- we followed him into a nightclub.
在甘斯沃尔特
At the gansevoort?
哇 亲爱的 我很惊讶
Wow, honey. I'm impressed.
我不敢相信你能进去
I can't believe you got in there.
说来话长 小伊
It's a long story, El.
小伊 我得挂了 我这有情况
El, I've got to go. I've got a situation here, okay?
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey!
我爱你 这人真多
I love you. It's crowded.
好挤
It's crowded.
嗨 尼尔·卡夫瑞
Hey, Neal. Caffrey!
至我最爱的朱莉安娜 永远保存它
"to my dearest Julianna, keep this forever."
让我跟伊丽莎白说 好么
Let me talk to Elizabeth, all right?
这是我唯一能做的了
It's the least I can do.
不 你能做到的就是什么也不做
No, the least you can do is nothing,
而且你会什么也不做的
Which is exactly what you will do.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
不 我不需要你来骗我妻子
No, I don't need you to lie to my wife.
你要自己做
You gonna do it yourself?
不
No.
真♥相♥ 彼得
The truth, Peter.
-很大胆的选择 -假设而已
-Bold choice. -Hypothetically
看着 我会跟她说我一直
See, I would tell her that I wouldn't
抱怨那辆车
stop complaining about the car,
所以你让我进了夜店
So you let me go into the nightclub,
你看见嫌疑犯在我后面也进去了
And you witnessed the suspect enter after me
你除了跟着别无选择
And had no choice but to follow.
这大概就是真♥相♥了
It's almost the truth.
这比赡养费好
It's better than alimony.
是啊
Yeah.
我们跟丢了多塞特
We lost Dorsett.
画和钱呢
What about the painting and the cash?
全没了
All gone.
多塞特跑了
Dorsett escaped.
这很糟糕
This is bad.
是啊 很糟糕
Yeah, this is bad.
你知道么 这可能是个大问题小伊
You know, this one may be a real problem, El.
所以如果你找不到多塞特
So, if you don't find Dorsett,
尼尔会怎样
What happens to Neal?
他完了 他会被送回监狱
He's done. He's back inside.
你真的认为是他偷的么
Do you actually think he stole it?
对
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
你会没事么
You gonna be okay?
是 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll be -- I'll be fine, yeah.
亲爱的 听着
Honey, listen.
关于昨晚在酒店的事
About last night at the hotel...
你指的是夜店
You mean the nightclub.
对
Yeah.
呃
Well...
尼尔在抱怨我的三明治
Neal was complaining about my sandwich,
然后他开始鼓弄车里的收音机
And then he started fidgeting with the radio, so I --
我们没去夜店
There was no nightclub.
我知道
I know.
亲爱的 你不认为咱俩都十年了 我知道你在
Honey, you don't think after 10 years I know when you're...
夸大事实
Stretching the truth?
这么说真好听
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表