剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
你自己的风格会不知不觉地融入其中
And your own style will always creep in.
但是把签名倒过来
But turn the signature upside-down,
它们看起来就不过是一副图
And it becomes nothing more than a drawing.
你要做的就是模仿这些线条
All you have to do is copy the lines.
你以前的风格就不复存在了
Your preconceptions about letters go away,
就能模仿出完美的签名
And you have a perfect signature.
真是个不错的把戏
It's a neat trick.
别再模仿我的签名了
Don't ever copy mine again.
-再也不会了 -你以前做过吗
- Never again. - You have copied my signature?
我们还是讨论手头上的问题吧
Let's just focus on the crime at hand.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
干嘛呢
Whatcha doing?
有什么可以效劳的吗 福勒
You need something, Fowler?
就这样了 为了和那个法官谈谈
All right, I'm gonna get clearance from the bureau
我还得去局里办些手续
to talk to our judge.
-和联邦法官谈谈还要办手续 -是的
- You need clearance? To talk to a federal judge? - Yeah.
你就待在这里
And you're gonna stay here.
上次你在一个法官的房♥间的时候
Last time you were in a judge's chamber,
你从窗户跳了出去
You jumped out the window.
彼得·博尔克探员求见您
Agent Peter Burke is here to see you.
克拉克法官 劳烦您抽空见我
Judge Clark, thank you for taking the time to see me.
请坐
Please have a seat.
有什么可以效劳吗
How can I help you?
我是来调查一起有异议的止赎权案件
I'm here investigating a foreclosure dispute
关于戴维·沙利文的
Filed by a Mr. David Sullivan.
你是沙利文先生财产案的主审
You were the judge overseeing Sullivan's estate.
很抱歉 我记不清楚了
I'm sorry. I don't seem to recall that case.
也许这些能帮你回想起来
Maybe these will refresh your memory.
-这个案子已经结案了 -没错
- I thought this case was settled. - It was.
是你结的案
By you.
但是我们发现签名存在一些问题
But we've found some discrepancies in the signatures.
一些问题
"Discrepancies"?
是模仿的 这足够我提出重审本案
Forgeries. Enough for me to reopen the case.
博尔克探员 真是不巧
Good luck, agent Burke.
笔迹鉴定
Handwriting analysis won't have enough weigh
不足以提出重审
to restart the investigation.
你还有什么其他证据吗
You got more than this?
我想你明白的
I've got you.
一共有九起可疑的止赎权案件
Nine suspicious foreclosures,
你都是主审
And you're the common denominator.
一个联邦调查局探员能拿多少薪水
What sort of salary does an FBI agent make?
什么
Excuse me?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你这样的探员
An agent of your stature
一年最多140000美金吧
$140,000 a year, at most?
为什么这样问
Why do you ask?
真是很耻辱
It's a shame you don't make enough
你获得的和付出的大大不相称
For the services you provide.
根据你的工作 你冒的风险
What you do, the risks you take --
我觉得你该得到双倍的工资
I think you deserve double that.
你想要说什么
What are you proposing?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是建议
I'm simply suggesting that you should make a lot more money
无论你有所为或是无所为
for the work that you're doing.
都理应获得更多利益
or not doing, for that matter.
我认为你应得到奖励
I think you deserve a bonus, agent Burke.
你说的奖励又指什么呢
What kind of bonus are we talking?
25万 你感兴趣吗
Quarter of a million. Does that interest you?
或许
It might.
或者我们下周再谈
Perhaps we should continue this conversation next week
去个不这么正式的地方
somewhere... less official?
应该可以
Perhaps we can.
祝你的案子有所突破
Good luck on your case.
希望你不会碰壁
I hope you don't run into a wall.
-保持联♥系♥ -好
- I'll be in touch. - Okay.
我错过什么好戏没
Hey. I miss anything good?
她想贿赂我
She offered me a bribe.
真的 你值多少钱
Really? How much you worth?
25万
Quarter million.
-就这样 -嗯
- That's it? - Yeah.
如果我知道你这么便宜
If I had known you were that cheap,
我早就自己贿赂你了
I would have bribed you myself.
多少钱都换不来逮到你的满足感
No amount of money would have been as satisfying
而且是抓了一次
as catching you the first time...
又一次的
or the second.
你就吹吧
No one likes a bragger.
那么我们抓到一个腐♥败♥法官了
So we have ourselves a dirty judge?
我想是的
I think we do.
我去向休斯申请 设个局让她露馅
I'll put in a request with Hughes to authorize a sting.
福勒
Fowler.
是我
It's me.
怎么了
What happened?
如你所说 博尔克探员果然来找了我
Agent Burke came to see me, like you said.
然后呢
And?
我说了一笔数
I offered him the money.
-他答应了吗 -他没拒绝
- Did he say yes? - He didn't say no.
-给我录像带 -不
- Send me the tape. - No.
你说什么
What?
这可是我的免死金牌
That tape is my "Get out of jail free" card.
我要你先把房♥贷欺诈案的文件封了
I want the mortgage-fraud files sealed first.
-我做不到 -当然可以
- I can't do that. - Yes, you can.
你想要博尔克吗 那就封掉我的文件
You want Burke, seal my files.
他们要到明天早上才审核
They won't be processed till tomorrow morning.
那我到再给你带子吧
Well, then, that's when you'll get your tape.
我来
Oh! I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
旧案子吗
Whoa! Old investigation?
其实是彼得拍的监视照片
Uh...more like Peter's surveillance photos.
我原来在一家市中心的艺术画廊
I used to work as an assistant manager
做经理助理
at an art gallery downtown.
有一起偷盗案 彼得是主调查官
There was a theft, and Peter was the lead investigator.
你是嫌疑犯
You were a suspect?
我是目击者 但他想知道我有没有男友
I was a witness, but he wanted to know if I had a boyfriend.
这更像是把你添到调查名单上 公♥司♥啊政♥府♥啊
More like add you to the list of corporate, government --
我是说 真是浪漫
I mean, how charming.
他总是喋喋不休那家意大利餐厅
Anyways, he kept droning on about this Italian restaurant
就是没勇气邀我出去
But didn't have the courage to ask me out,
所以我就给了他个暗示[我爱意大利菜]
So I -- well, I gave him a hint.
滥用联邦局资源来追女孩子
Misappropriating FBI resources to follow a girl.
这时有发生
That's been known to happen.
你家那位很狡猾嘛
The suit is sly.
这个男孩有点坏
He's a bit of a bad boy.
怎么了
What's going on here?
我们在整理东西 以便你们过夜
Oh, we -- we were just wrapping up for the night.
我们啊 你们现在还算一伙的了吗
"We"? What are you, a team now?
你们快好了吗
Will you be finishing up soon?
我要再多几天
Oh, I'll need a few more days.
楼下没问题了
The downstairs is clear,
楼上还是一个潜在的雷区啊
But the upstairs is still a potential minefield.
所以你就是说
So you're telling us
我们不能睡在自己房♥间了
that we shouldn't sleep in our own bedroom.
你们两个谁会讲梦话
Do either of you talk in your sleep?
-都不 -他
- No. - He does.
琼斯 送他回家
Jones, drive him home.
想法很好 探员先生
Oh, nice try, suit. Nice try.
哈佛什姆走咯
Haversham out.
别忘了带点心
Don't forget the Pate.
带上啦
Already packed.
他有没有做什么可疑的事
Did he do anything suspicious?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表