剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Sighted everywhere from Jersey to Geneva.
他的行迹遍布所有据点
He's covering all his bases.
并将那里洗劫一空
Ah, he stole them right off the field.
现在有空吗
You got a quick minute?
怎么
Yeah.
关于那天的事 我很抱歉
I just wanted to apologize about the other day, you know?
我们都是为了调查局的利益吧
I mean, we all want what's best for the bureau,right?
当然
Of course.
我还想问个问题 只是假设而已
Hey, and let me ask you a question. Just hypothetically.
如果要你猜的话 卡夫瑞现在会在哪儿
If you had to guess, right now... Where's Caffrey?
如果他还在国内 可能正在设法离境
Probably trying to leave the country... If he hasn't already.
你觉得他不会留在曼哈顿吗
Oh, you don't think he'd stay in Manhattan?
他为什么要留下呢
Would there be a reason to?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是为了确定
I just want to make sure we're using
我们进行了最明智的搜索部署
Our resources as wisely as possible, you know?
我说了 布设路障和发放通缉令
Like I said, roadblocks and wanted posters.
这能抓住他吗
That's how we're gonna catch him, huh?
至少是个好的开端
It's a good start.
如果你不介意 我得工作了
Now, if you don't mind, I got to get back to work.
当然
Oh, yeah.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
怎么
Yeah, what's up?
帮我盯着福勒 注意他的动向
Keep an eye on this Fowler guy. And his goons.
我能这么干吗
I'm allowed to do that?
我说能你就能
I'm authorizing you to.
有些不对劲
Something isn't right.
嘿 伙计
Hey, my man.
帮个忙成吗
How about you do me a favor?
什么
What's that?
能把卡夫瑞的近期照片传给马萨诸塞警局吗
Get the latest photo of Caffrey to Massachusetts P.D.
你自己不行吗
Something you can't handle yourself?
我只是想互相合作而已
Oh, I'm just trying to work together.
好吧
Right.
我们20分钟后珠宝店见
Meet me at our jewelry store in 20 minutes.
我觉得我不应该
I didn't think I was supposed to
再回犯罪现场吧
Return to the scene of the crime.
先碰面再说
Let's revisit it and figure out
到时再考虑怎么让你光明正大地混进去
How you allegedly pulled this all off.
装扮得不错嘛 捣蛋鬼
Nice disguise, Jacko.
我真讨厌这张照片
I never really liked this picture.
罪犯照片拍成这样已经不错了
Oh, it's pretty good for a mug shot.
总比我驾驶证上的照片好点
It's better than my driver's license photo.
哪张 你不有好几个的吗
Which one? You have several.
好吧 一次用一张
All right. One crime at a time.
我要去检查一下那个金库
I want to check out that vault.
我可不能大摇大摆地走进去啊
Yeah, well, I can't exactly walk in.
我就说 你受我监管
I'm gonna tell them you're in my custody
来这里向我演示进入保险库的方法
And that you're gonna show me how you got into the vault.
真是鬼鬼祟祟
Stealthy.
彼得 我好像又喜欢上你了
Peter, I'm starting to like you again.
我们真不该总在一起
Then we're hanging out too much.
我们先假设
We assumed...
那个贼走的是监控录像的盲点
The thief went through blind spots of the surveillance camera.
但是鉴证科说他并没有在报♥警♥器上做手脚
But forensics says the alarm was never tampered with.
那是不可能的 除非
Well,that's not possible unless ---
除非他根本没有离开过金库
He never left the vault.
监控录像上这里没有闪烁
This wasn't flickering on the security tape.
确实
No,it wasn't.
快点
Come on.
什么也没有
Nothing.
有可能在这边
Could be a misdirect here.
联邦调查局怎么会漏掉了这个
How did the FBI miss this?
我们才没有呢
We didn't.
福勒让职业责任办公室的人接手调查工作
Fowler had O.P.R. Take over the investigation.
简直了 这是一个被封禁的地道
I'll be -- this is an old prohibition tunnel.
是啊 那个贼正好利用了一下
Yeah,well,someone found a new use for it.
我调派一个小分队过来
I'll call in a team.
细查一下有没有目击证人
We'll start canvassing for witnesses.
或许不用那么麻烦
We may not have to.
谁说监控路线都很可恶呢
Who said big brother's a bad thing?
琼斯
Jones.
我要你马上调出一盘监控录像的带子
I'm gonna need you to pull a video off a surveillance camera.
职业责任办公室的人呢
Where's O.P.R.?
我让琼斯把他们忽悠到宾州分局去了
I had Jones reassign them to Penn station.
琼斯 他怎么做到的
Jones?How'd he do that?
他帮我拦截了福勒派来的跟屁虫
He does a pretty good Fowler.
好了 马上就能看到
All right, we're coming up to the place
蒙面人进入金库入口了
Where our masked man enters the vault.
几分钟后他又折回来掩盖自己的踪迹
Add a few minutes for him to double back and cover his tracks.
等等 等等 暂停别动
Wait wait wait, hold right there.
那是杜兰吗
Is that Tulane?
半速播放
All right, play it at half-speed.
那肯定是杜兰无疑了
That's got to be Tulane.
快 快转个身啊
Come on. Come on. Turn around.
成功了
Gotcha.
我猜他没去马德里
Oh,I guess he never did go to Madrid.
我知道他的机票是假的
I knew his plane tickets were fakes.
不 你不知道
No, you didn't.
这家伙偷了价值320万的钻石
Guy steals $3.2 million in diamonds,
却因为忍♥不住偷看一眼美女而被我们抓住
And we get him because he can't resist a pretty face.
我们中的老手有时也会犯这种小错的
Well, it happens to the best of us.
看我♥干♥什么
What?
你自己知道
You know what.
-不 我不知道 -不 你知道
- No,I don't. - Yes,you do.
我想你们看到我的呼叫了
I see you got my page.
你不该帮博尔克警探逃脱的
You had no business helping agent Burke disappear like that.
博尔克警探为什么要逃脱呢
Why would agent Burke disappear?
你觉得他被跟踪了吗
You think he was being followed?
你想让职责办展开调查吗 琼斯探员
You want to bring on a full O.P.R.Investigation,agent Jones?
我可以插手你们调查的每一件案子
I can internal review every perp you ever slapped a cuff on.
那你就从会议室里的那件案子开始吧
Well, you can start with the one in the conference room.
那是艾德里安·杜兰
That's Adrian Tulane.
博尔克探员今早逮捕了他
Agent Burke arrested him this morning
并确认他跟珠宝失窃案有关
In connection with our jewelry heist.
这下可以洗脱卡夫瑞的嫌疑了吧
Guess that clears Caffrey.
你怎么知道钻石会藏在哪个保险库里
How did you know which vault the diamond would be in?
沉默是没用的
Silence won't help you.
现在只有我才能帮你
But maybe I can.
坦白交代一切吧
Tell me everything,
我可以跟检察官谈谈 或许可以赦免你
and I can talk to the prosecutor about immunity.
你为什么要赦免我
Why would you give me immunity?
不管你信不信吧
Well,believe it or not,
我觉得你并不是幕后主谋
I don't think you're the brains behind this operation.
想利用我的虚荣心吗
Playing on my vanity?
你那监控录像根本什么也证明不了
Please,you have some video that proves nothing.
在搜查令的帮助下
Search warrant helped us find this...
我们在你情人的别♥墅♥里发现了这个
In a townhouse of one of your...puzzle girls.
我想这总该能证明什么了吧
I think that proves something.
如果你要咨♥询♥我的专家意见的话
Well,if you're asking for my expertise,
我可以告诉你像这样的犯罪行为
I can tell you that a crime like this
背后肯定有人在操控
Often has a...benefactor.
整个的过程 包括进出策略
The entire operation from delivery route to exit strategy
都有人严密掌握
Is handed to someone.
告诉我一些我不知道的情况
Tell me something I don't know.
掌握绝密信息的人总是会雇佣
Men with privileged information often hire people
那些身怀绝技的人来做他们自己不敢做的事
With certain skills to do what they can't.
当然了 这些都只是假设而已
Of course, all of this is just hypothetical.
我们的谈话可不是假设
This conversation is not hypothetical.
只要你透露那个人的名字 就可以得到赦免
Immunity for a name.
他就是检察官吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表