剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
他朝北边阿伦那儿去了
He's moving north on Allen.
没事的
It's okay.
劳让我来解决
Lao says to let me handle it.
我谢过你的酒了吗
Have I thanked you for that drink?
还没呢
No.
记得提醒我
Remind me to.
劳知道你为什么被包围了
Lao knows why you folded back there.
他很尊敬你
He respects it.
跟我来 你可以把生意谈完
Come with me, and you can complete your business.
他还会拿枪指着我吗
Is he gonna point any more guns at me?
没事的 相信我
You'll be fine. Trust me.
那就带路吧
Then lead the way.
你听到了吗 彼得
You getting this, Peter?
他在试图挽救任务
He's trying to save the operation.
他们好像要去玛百莉酒店
Looks like they're heading to a hotel of Mulberry.
要是卡夫瑞留在唐人街 我们也不走
If Caffrey doesn't leave Chinatown, then neither do we.
琼斯 让两个人
Jones, I want two of our guys positioned in the front
分别守在那地方的前后门
And rear of the place.
一旦情况稳定了
Once that's settled,
就去查查之前发生了什么
Find out what the hell happened back there.
先看看纽约警局的报♥警♥记录
Get the NYPD call log, for starters.
我可不信这只是巧合
I'm not buying this coincidence at all.
那个女的是谁
Who is this girl?
这正是要查的
That's what you're gonna find out.
从什么地方入手
Where do you want me to start?
这个地区有很多交通监管系统
Plenty of traffic CAMS in the area.
让纽约警局调拍到的照片给你
Have NYPD pull a photo from one of those.
又要通宵不归了吧
Another all-nighter?
我娶了个聪明的女人
I married a perceptive woman.
我嫁了一个好摸透的男人
And I married a predictable man.
好吧 今晚不能吃晚餐了
All right. So no dinner tonight.
那明天一起吃午饭怎么样
How about lunch tomorrow?
很好啊
That sounds great.
尼尔现在怎么样了
What did Neal do now?
没怎样...目前为止
Nothing... Yet.
换了我就不会太担心他
You know, I wouldn't worry too much about him.
他很尊重你的
He respects you, you know.
我想你有点高估我们的关系了
I think you're overselling our bond a little bit.
我可没有
I don't.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这地方不错
Nice place.
劳什么时候来
When will Lao be joining us?
他不会来的
He won't be.
那我们来干什么
Then what are we doing here?
他让我和你呆一晚上
He told me to stay the night with you.
只有一张床
There's only one bed.
我可没想睡觉 你呢
I wasn't planning on sleeping. Were you?
给你倒杯酒喝吧
Let me get you a drink.
只有卡夫瑞
Only Caffrey.
热门电影都是这么演的
Already seen this one on Cinemax.
我可没看过
I haven't.
劳说直到安排好下一次会面前
Lao says I should keep an eye on you
都让我看着你
Until we can arrange another meeting.
那我们这段时间干点什么呢
So, what do we do until then?
放松一下
Relax?
喝上一杯
Have a drink?
好意我心领了
I'm good for now.
没有下药或投毒的
It's not drugged or poisoned.
为什么不放松一下呢
Why don't you just relax?
先从这开始
Let's start with this.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
帮你把表摘下来
Taking you off the clock.
-怎么回事 -失去他的信♥号♥♥了
- What happened? - We just lost his transmitter.
我们要闯进去吗
Should we go in?
不用 入口有人守着
No. We've got guys on the entrances.
卡夫瑞出去的话我们会知道的
We can track Caffrey if he leaves the room.
如果他会出去的话
Assuming he leaves the room.
-等等 那是很贵的 -赝品吗
- Hey, that was an expensive...- Fake?
今晚我都被被枪指腻了
I am really tired of guns being pointed at me tonight.
尼古拉斯·霍顿可不是
Nicholas Halden isn't the kind of man
那种会戴假表的人
Who would wear a fake watch.
然而尼尔·卡夫瑞
Neal Caffrey,on the other hand...
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
很多年来你一直在监视名单上
You've been on our watch list for years.
你还能更详细点吗
Could you be more specific?
我事情总是很多 很难了解实事动态
Cause I've been on so many, it's kind of hard to keep track.
我是国际警♥察♥
Interpol.
你知道了我的名字 我还不知道你的
You know my name, but I don't know yours.
我叫玫琳
My name is Meilin.
为什么国际警♥察♥要干预联调局的调查
Why is interpol interfering in an FBI investigation?
你说反了
It's the other way around.
是你叫的警♥察♥
You called the cops.
是你那花哨的雕虫小技让劳印象深刻
And you screwed everything up
是你毁了所有事
By impressing Lao with your fancy table tricks.
现在我还和你搅在一起了
Now I'm stuck with you.
就这么不愿意和我搅在一起吗
Well, am I such a bad guy to be stuck with?
要是你们抓了劳 我们就没法抓到他的老板了
If you take Lao, we'll never get to his boss.
他才是条大鱼
He's a much bigger fish.
我明白了 势力之争 那为什么还不走
Yeah,I get it. Turf war. So, why are we here?
你得放过劳
You're gonna let Lao walk.
不知道你听说没有
Yeah,I don't know if you heard,
我现在算是博尔克的搭档
But the Bureau and I are kind of pals lately.
我不能瞒他
I can't flip on them.
你可以不接受交易
You can botch the deal.
但是 你帮了我的话
Besides, if you help me,
我会给你最想要的东西
I'll make sure you get the one thing you want most.
是什么 新手表吗
What, a new watch?
凯特
Kate.
你都知道些什么
What do you know about Kate?
我知道她在哪儿
I know where she is.
我也知道 我要找抓了她的那个人
So do I. I want the man who's got her.
我能帮你对付他
I can help you with that.
那我就喝一杯吧
I think I'll take that drink now.
该死
Oh, damn.
让你叫醒我的
Oh, I told you to wake me if I drifted off.
得了吧 头儿 你得歇歇
Oh, come on, boss. You needed a break.
有情况吗
Anything happen?
没有
Nope.
我睡多久了
How long have I been out?
一个半小时吧
Uh, about a half an hour.
行了
Okay.
你去休息吧 我来看着
Get some rest. I'll take over.
好的
Okay.
我袜子哪去了
What happened to my sock?
不知道 我一直盯着电脑呢
I don't know. I was watching the monitor, remember?
你偷了我袜子吗
Did you steal my sock?
小时偷针 大时偷金知道吗
You're a little klepto, aren't you?
你啥都听不懂 是吧
You have no idea what I'm saying, do you?
继续保持 你就赶上尼尔了
No. Keep that up, you'll end up like Neal.
不是什么好事 知道不
You don't want that. Trust me.
这人真靠不住
He's unreliable.
你说破嘴皮 他都当耳旁风
He never listens to you.
还老惹麻烦
And he always gets himself into trouble.
我可不是担心他
I mean, it's not like I'm worried about him.
可我得负责啊
I just feel responsible.
要是他出了事
Anything happens to him,
我就得填一大堆文件
I'll have a lot of paperwork to fill out.
填文件可是个麻烦
Paperwork's a hassle.
尼尔也是个大♥麻♥烦
Neal's a hassle.
不过他牌玩得还不错 对吧
But then again, that was a neat card trick, huh?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表