剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
or a car.
所以你才一直是二等货
That's why you'll always be second-rate --
你太软弱 不会运用必要的手段去达到目的
You're too weak to do what's necessary to get what you want.
据我所知 你甚至捞不回凯特
Including Kate, from what I heard.
想法不错
Nice try.
可关于这点你搞错了吧
But you officially lost that one.
你在监狱待了多久 四年
You were in prison for what, four years?
错过了多少个情人节啊
Missed a lot of valentine's days.
我都忘了她睡觉时的细语是多么可爱了
I forgot how endearing it was when she talks in her sleep.
我该提醒你一下的 但
I should've warned you, but we're, uh...
你好像不能再向前了
at the edge of your leash here.
还是放松点吧
Might want to take it easy.
想想看 当我发现
Imagine how I felt
居然是你在和条子们合作
when I discovered that you, of all people,
我那时的心情吧
were working for the feds.
我再向前一步 就会有一群联调局探员
I step forward, and a dozen FBI agents
瞬间出现
will be here in minutes.
是吗 那随便你
That right? Be my guest.
他们唯一可抓的人就是你
Only one they'd have sufficient cause to arrest is you.
-你真的这么想 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
想说我非法入侵 得了吧 尼尔
Trespassing? Ugh. Come on, Neal.
这不过是一根救命稻草
You're clutching at straws here.
他们也抓逃税大佬
They got all Capone on tax evasion.
你是在变相奉承我吗
You flatter me with the comparison.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想玩这个游戏
I want to play the game.
那个富兰克林的酒瓶吗
The franklin bottle?
对 我想知道谁是最强的
Yeah. I want to know who's the best.
你已经把自己那瓶提供给拍卖♥♥会了
You already submitted yours for the auction.
看来你赢了
Guess you won.
你永远无法坚持到底 卡夫瑞
You never could follow through, Caffrey.
所以凯特才会改变心意
That's why Kate went looking for something else.
首片给你[指粗加工工件]
I'll give you the first piece.
我们来玩这个游戏吧
Now let's play the game.
给你10天时间
You got 10 days.
-这是什么 -挑战
- What is this? - A challenge.
好吧 你从哪儿弄到的
Okay, where'd you get it?
凯勒 他想和我一决高下
Keller. He wants a face-off.
给了我首件
Gave me the first piece
好让我伪造我自己的富兰克林酒瓶
to forge my own Franklin Bottle.
是公正公平公开那一套吗
Awfully sporting of him.
不全是
Well, not exactly.
这样他在起跑线就遥遥领先了
Gave himself a big head start.
为什么我总觉得这和酒瓶没关系
Why do I get the feeling this isn't about the bottle?
蚊子
Moz --
是和凯特有关
It's about Kate.
你俩总是在她身上纠结来纠结去
It always was between you and Keller.
他根本就没戏啊
Like he ever had a chance.
和什么有关无所谓 凯勒杀了人
It doesn't matter what it was about. Keller killed a man.
对啊对啊 你倒摇身一变成了高贵战士了
Oh, sure, sure. Now you're the noble warrior.
好吧 什么计划
Okay, what's the plan?
我会打败他 他给了我酒瓶
I'm gonna beat him. He gave me the bottle.
现在我们需要装上红酒 塞上木塞
Now we need to fill it, cork it,
封上瓶口 贴上标签
seal it, and label it.
你喜欢寻宝游戏吗
You like scavenger hunts?
想当年我可是叱诧风云的复活节彩蛋猎手
I've been known to uncover an easter egg or two in my time.
单子上都有什么
What's on the list?
-你见了凯勒 -是的
- You saw Keller. - I did.
该死的 早知如此
Damn it Neal. I could've done this right.
我当时就该将他绳之以法
I could've taken him down --
凭什么呢
On what, exactly?
他可"清白"的很 他就擅长这套
He's completely clean. That's how he works.
别岔开话题
Doesn't take away the fact
你应该先和我汇报一下才对
that you should've cleared it with me first.
你说的对 我失策了
You're right. I should've.
哼 你失策
You should've.
韦瑟比今早收到了凯勒的酒
Weatherby's received Keller's bottle this morning.
真不错
Wow. It's good.
是啊 也是证明坎波斯被杀案
Yeah. It's also our only piece of evidence
和凯勒有关的唯一证据了
linking Keller to Campos's murder,
而它被锁在地窖里
And it's locked in a vault.
这些都是纸上谈兵
Might as well be at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean,
我们根本没有实物证据
considering how circumstantial all of this is.
看来这次你那外卖♥♥菜单没用了吧
I'm assuming a takeout menu won't fly this time?
是啊
Nope.
除非我们能说服他们这个是赝品
Unless we can convince them it's a fake.
那个卡迪甘才不会就因为我们一面之词
That Cattigan guy won't stop the auction
说那是赝品就取消拍卖♥♥会呢
just because we claim it's a fake.
而且我们得证明那确实是赝品
And we need proof that it is.
我们可以自己提供一瓶富兰克林的酒瓶
We can submit a Franklin Bottle of our own.
目前现存的只有一瓶 对吧
There's only one bottle in existence, right?
如果我呈交一个不逊色于凯勒的赝品
If I turn in a fake that's just as good as Keller's,
他们就得测试那两个酒瓶
they'll have to test them both.
什么测试
What kind of test?
一些常规程序
Standard stuff -
根据碳含量鉴别软木塞年份
carbon date the cork,
给蜡做分子测试
run a molecular test on the wax,
分光镜折射来测试玻璃瓶身
spectroscopic refraction on the glass.
-他们从博物馆抢的那些东西 -对
- Stuff they got from the museum heist. - Right.
他的酒瓶能通过测试 我的也行
His bottle will pass those, and so will mine.
所以拍卖♥♥行不得不做一个铯元素测试
That'll force the auction house to run a cesium test.
他们不想做那个测试 因为开销很大
They don't like to run them because they're so expensive,
但是这个办法可以不用开瓶
but it's a way to determine the age
就对里面的红酒进行测试
of the wine inside the bottle without opening it.
铯137并不存在于自然界[铯的放射性同位素]
Cesium 137 doesn't exist in nature.
在他们引爆第一颗原♥子♥弹♥之后
After they detonated the first atomic bomb,
它就扩散到了世界各地
it spread around the world.
任何在1945年之前装瓶的东西
Anything that was bottled before 1945 --
比如富兰克林的酒的真品
Like the real Franklin Bottle --
是的 它不含铯元素
Right -- is cesium free.
如果凯勒的酒里面有 那就是赝品
If Keller's bottle has it, it's a fake.
那可以拿一些100年的红酒装进去啊
Why can't I just get some 100-year-old wine and fill it up?
没这么简单
There's the rub.
他们会发现的
They'd know you just added it
因为氧含量会过高
because the oxygen content would be too high,
所以伪造那酒是不可能的
and that's why it can't be forged.
你觉得你能通过那个铯元素测试
And you think you can beat this cesium test?
不啊 没人能通过 那是不可能的
No. Nobody can. It's impossible.
这就是它的优点所在
And that's the beauty of it.
你逼他们进行测试 你们俩都没通过
You force the test. You both fail.
这就证明了凯勒的酒瓶是赝品
It proves that Keller's bottle's a counterfeit.
我们就能以诈骗罪逮捕他
We got him on fraud.
虽然不是谋杀罪 可至少是好的开始
It's not murder, but it's a start.
酒瓶其他部分你打算怎么办
How you gonna put the bottle together?
已经有人在帮我了
Already got a man on it.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
蚊子
Moz.
你也太反应过度了吧
Overreact much?
而且你拿镊子干嘛
What are you gonna do with tweezers?
忍♥者可以用任何东西当武器
The shinobi ninja can fashion a weapon out of anything.
你不是忍♥者
You're not a ninja.
所以才会让你掉以轻心
That's exactly what I want you to believe.
酒瓶怎么样了
How's the bottle coming?
我买♥♥通了一个海洋展览区的警卫
Oh, I, uh, paid off a guard at that maritime exhibit
弄到个工业革命前制♥造♥的法国软木塞
for French cork made before the industrial revolution.
我们弄到报纸了
We got our newspaper.
这是什么 1785年的纽约公报
What is this -- a New York gazette from 1785?
在殖民地酒馆他们用这个
They use it for insulation in the walls
做墙内的隔离层
at the colonial alehouse.
太赞了
That's perfect.
万事俱备 只欠东风
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表