剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Previously on "White collar"...
凯特在监狱对你说了永别
Kate says "Adios" to you at prison
然后就忙着人间蒸发了
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
再早两天就能制止她了
Missed her by two days.
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
如鬼魂一般 哥们
She's a ghost, man.
她优雅地消散了
She did an outstanding job of melting away.
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!!
她被某人劫持了
She's being held by someone.
她很害怕 不敢透露那个人的身份
She's too scared to say who.
国际刑♥警♥告诉我
Interpol told me the man
劫持凯特的人是联调局的人
who has kate is with the FBI.
-你觉得是福勒 -正是
- You think it's Fowler. - I do now.
他有什么目的
What's he want from you?
天知道
Could be anything.
我不会中断这调查的 博尔克
I'm not done with this investigation, Burke.
彼此彼此
Neither am I.
尼尔 他就在附近
Neal, Neal, he's close.
-戴着戒指的那个人 -对
- The man with the ring? - Yes.
他要某样东西
He wants something.
-他是谁 -我不能告诉你
- Who is he? - I can't tell you.
拜托你就告诉我藏东西的地点吧
Please just tell me where you hid everything.
你好 凯特
Hello, Kate.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事了
We need to talk about Neal.
凯特
Kate.
这就好比你现在的处境
If only there were some way
[皇后吃掉了小兵]
to compare this to your life.
我知道 蚊子 我是个小兵
I get it, moz. I'm a pawn.
你的比喻太没创意了
Your analogy lacks creative thinking.
应该说我正中痛穴吧
You're upset because it's accurate.
你看 凯特[皇后]驾驭了全局
See, Kate has reign over the entire board
而你的活动空间就更加
while your movements are more...
有限了
Restricted.
福勒肯定在撒谎
Fowler has to be lying about Peter.
彼得不可能把凯特当作筹码
There's no way he has Kate.
尼尔 人的正直是有底价的
Neal, everyone has a price.
彼得正站在控制所有人事的
And Peter's been in the perfect position
最有利位置
To control everything.
我讨厌赞美别人 但他真的很聪明
I hate to give the suit credit, but he's smart.
我了解他
I know him.
他不可能那样做
There's no way he could do it.
如果你那么肯定 证明给我看
If you're so sure, then prove it.
找到了戒指
Find the ring...
就找到了幕后黑手[国王]
...you find the King.
如果彼得有那个戒指 他就是幕后黑手
That's if he has it.
知道我是什么角色吗 我是象
I'm the bishop, if you were wondering.
我知道
I wasn't. Oh.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
他是你的不二人选
Look, he's the guy you want for this.
你没有正面回答我的问题
Well, you didn't answer my question.
早安 彼得
Morning, Peter.
早安 劳伦探员 这是尼尔·卡夫瑞
Morning. Agent Landry, meet Neal Caffrey.
欺诈犯变身为联调局顾问
The con man turned fbi consultant.
我声名远扬
My reputation precedes me.
你很引人瞩目
Well, you're hard to miss.
你为了一块蛋糕
You took a swan dive out of a judge's chamber
从法官办公室逃脱
into a bakery awning.
我实在是不喜欢这张照片
I really don't like that picture.
不过他们的蛋糕是全城最好吃的
But they do have the greatest cake in town.
有什么事吗
What's up?
兰德里探员从达拉斯办公室远道而来
Agent Landry is here from the Dallas field office.
他在追查一件关于股票诈骗的案件
He's following a boiler-room case.
事实上 我刚开始向博尔克
Actually, I'm just still catching Burke up
陈述案情细节
on the details.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
好的
Oh, yeah.
你觉得卡夫瑞是卧底的不二人选?
You think Caffrey is the right man for this job?
当然
Oh, yeah.
但他是个有前科的罪犯
He's a criminal.
那些股票分♥析♥员也是有案底的人
So are the guys in the boiler room.
我以伪造罪逮捕了他
Look, I busted him for bond forgery.
我知道这件事
I know the story.
后来他越狱了
Then the guy breaks out of prison.
那时还有三个月他就能结束四年牢狱生活
Three months left on a four-year sentence.
他真是个笨蛋
Then he's an idiot.
不 不
No. No.
她是为了一个女人越狱的
It was for a girl.
他真会招蜂惹蝶
Well, it looks like he could have his pick.
是 因为凯特对他的意义非凡
Yeah, well, there's something special about Kate.
但是 我们不用再担心她了
Point is, she's no longer an issue.
你在他脚踝上绑了追踪器吗
You got a tracking anklet on him?
什么原理
How's that work?
我们可以随时调出他的行动轨迹
We can pull a map on his movements at any time.
当他和我在一起时
When he's working or with me,
我们不担心他会逃掉
we don't worry about it.
他下班后 活动范围只有方圆两英里
When he's off the clock, he's on a two-mile radius.
若他跨出了活动范围 我们立马就知道
He goes outside that, we get an alert.
你需要一个会花言巧语的人
Look, you need somebody who can sweet-talk their way
潜进那种高压工作环境
Into a high-pressure sales environment.
他是不二人选
He's your guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
弄到曲棍球比赛门票了 包厢票哦
Got some rangers tickets -- box seats.
你们有兴趣吗
You guys interested?
好
Okay.
这是一起股票欺诈案
This is a boiler-room scam.
[戈登·盖葛 电影的主角]
一办公室的幼年期戈登·盖葛
We've got an office full of junior Gordon Gekkos,
忙着兜售绩差股
Selling bad stock.
这是经典的炒股诈骗
It's a classic pump and dump.
幕后黑手买♥♥入五十万股股票
Guy in charge buys half a million shares of dollar stocks
他的手下通过卖♥♥出股票
gets his boys to inflate the price
把股票价格抬高
by selling it over the phone,
然后他在股价最高点套现
then dumps his stock when it peaks,
致使散户被套牢
Leaving our buyers holding worthless shares.
人们为此流离失所
People are losing their homes over this.
有个人上月被骗五万美金
Guy last month got taken for $50,000.
他有三个孩子
He's got three kids
但是现在家无片瓦
and no roof to put over their heads now.
平均一位受害者被骗三万美金
The average victim of this scam loses nearly 30 grand.
所以我们必须将罪犯逮捕归案
So we need to shut this room down.
行骗地点固定吗
Room is mobile?
他们实施这种骗局四次了
They've run this operation four times now.
每次他们得手 就整理行装
Every time they dump the stock, they pick up,
转移阵地
Move to another location.
谁是幕后黑手
Who's the guy in charge?
我们在调查之中
That's what we're trying to figure out.
兰德里已经在里面安插了线人
Landry has got somebody on the inside,
一位女情报员
A female informant.
女的
Female.
她是怎么混进男人堆里工作的
How did she work her way into the boys' club?
她不直接参与诈骗
She hasn't.
所以我们要找个人深入内部
That's why we're sending in someone who can.
一个不输给他们的欺诈师
Someone who can hustle with the best of 'em.
看起来不用抽签决定了
I guess we won't be drawing straws.
第一季第08集
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
面试你的人名叫布莱德
All right, you're gonna interview with a guy named Brad.
他当然叫布莱德
Of course his name is Brad.
你觉得我能混进那些人里面吗
You think I can keep up with these guys?
-彼得你太抬举我了 -消停会吧
- Peter, I'm flattered. - Oh, give me a break.
你都能把死人忽悠活了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表