剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我明天就能给你十万美元
I can get you $100,000 by tomorrow.
我想三千万大概差不多
Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of $30 million.
三千万
$30 million?
你疯了吗
A-are you insane?
你的命值多少钱呢 医生
How much is your life worth to you, doctor?
你在勒索我吗
You're shaking me down?
我不过问你个问题而已
I'm asking a question.
我 我也不知道
I-I can -- I don't know.
我能给你两百万
I can get you, uh, uh, $2 million.
这可容不得讨价还价
This isn't a negotiation.
帕蒂琴卡
Padichareka!
仪器在几小时后可就失灵了
This machine should be free in the next few hours.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一下
Wait.
我有一个账户
I have an account.
虽然不够三千万 但也差不多 行吗
There's not $30 million in there, but it's close, all right?
你要我把这些钱转到哪里都行
I can have that money transferred anywhere you want.
-不 那会引起猜疑 -绝不会
- No. that'll raise flags. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
这个账户保证安全
This -- this account, this is -- it's completely secure.
怎样 好吧
What? all right.
这是专为转移慈善基金而设的账户
You know, it was set up to siphon money from my charity.
无法追踪
It was designed to be untraceable.
纽约联储账号♥ 774-196b
It's new reserve 774-196b.
密♥码♥是"小红莓"
Password -- "cranberry."
那我就达到目的了
Then I have what I want.
我们马上就能让你恢复健康
Let's see how quickly we can get you healthy again.
派克医生
Hey, Dr. Parker!
仪器失灵了
The machine stopped working.
护士
Nurse!
有人吗
Hello?!
欢迎回到纽约 鲍威尔医生
Welcome back to new york, Dr. Powell.
琼 我们抓到了鲍威尔
June, I want you to know we got Powell.
他供出自己的转账账户后
Once he tied himself to the charity's account,
所有业务随之彻底暴露
the rest of his operation came tumbling down.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有最精彩的部分呢
Tell her the best part.
萨曼莎又回到了器♥官♥移♥植♥的名单上
Samantha is back at her original spot on the list.
鉴于这起丑闻
In light of the scandal,
我们致电了登记处
we were able to make some calls to the registry,
说服他们复查名单
convince them to re-examine their position.
踢得真不错
She's pretty good.
是啊
Yeah, she is.
记得告诉我比赛结果
Let me know how the game turns out.
等等 你不留下来吗
Wait. aren't you staying?
不了 我要去接我妻子
Nope. I've got to pick up my wife.
她还不知道呢
She just doesn't know it yet.
好啊 亲爱的
Hi, there.
我情不自禁 不忍♥你孤身一人坐在那里
I couldn't help but notice you were sitting alone.
我丈夫在工作 家常便饭了
Well, my husband's at work. it happens a lot.
他工作一定很出色
He must be good at his job.
事实上 他的小拍档替他摆平了不少麻烦事
Well, actually, his partner does a lot of the heavy lifting.
真的吗
Oh, really?
如果真是这样
If that's the case,
那只能说是你丈夫沉浸于
I bet it's because your husband
对你的思念 而无暇顾及其他
is distracted by thoughts of you.
有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
我想他最爱每天回家时妻子的笑脸相迎
Bet his favorite part of the day is coming home to that smile.
不管怎样 他真是个幸运儿
Whoever he is, he's a lucky man.
我也一直这么提醒他
I keep telling him that.
你好像有点渴
You look thirsty.
这句话还真管用
So that line does work.
屡试不爽
Every time.
顺便说一句
By the way..
我是唐纳伯医生
I'm Dr. Tannenbaum...
是名按♥摩♥医疗师
Chiropractor.
据说我有一双神之手
I'm told I have magic hands.
好吧 那你可死定了
Okay, now you're dead.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表