剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
承蒙夸奖 我何其有幸
Nice to know I'm appreciated.
我知道你来了
I knew you were there.
-真的 -当然了
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那你知道她英语说得特溜吗
You also know she speaks perfect English?
你还真是个怪人
You're weird.
还我袜子
I want my sock back.
是被你带坏的
You're a bad influence.
你怎么找到这的
How'd you get here?
在酒店门前找到了你的手下
I, uh, caught a lift with one of the G-Men
搭了他的顺风车
you put in front of the hotel.
让他们见你就通知我的
I told those guys to call me if they saw you.
我让他们别打扰你
No, I told them not to bother you.
你要是没睡好美容觉可不好惹
You get a little cranky if you don't get your beauty sleep.
那块手表怎么回事
What happened to the watch?
多半是逃跑的时候撞坏了
I must have banged it up during the chase.
什么时候失灵的
When did it cut out?
你进了旅馆房♥间之后
While you were in the hotel room.
真是糟糕
Oh, that's too bad.
那你错过好戏了
Guess you missed all the good stuff.
她能带你去见劳吗
So, can she make the meet happen?
她会通知我时间地点的
She'll contact me with the time and place.
很好 琼斯 麻烦你啦
Good. Jones, if you'll do the honors.
纽约市警局追查到举报牌局的号♥码了
Uh, NYPD traced their tip-off on the game to
机主叫做王玫琳
a cellphone registered to a Ms. Meilin Wang.
就是昨晚陪着卡夫瑞的那位
It's the same girl Caffrey had a sleepover with last night.
-真的假的 -很确定
- Are you sure about that? - Yeah.
这是附近街区的交通录像拍到的
That's from a traffic cam about a block away
与警局接到电♥话♥的时间也相符
at the exact same time the call was placed.
按通讯公♥司♥的资料来看
Uh, carrier company lists a hostess bar
她在运河边上一家酒吧工作
on canal as her place of business.
我想去查查
I want to check it out.
我很好奇 玫琳小姐为什么
I'm curious why Ms. Meilin wants
要向警方举报沈劳的牌局
to call the cops on Lao's game --
同时又想让你继续交易
Especially if she wants to keep your deal alive.
有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
走吧
Let's go.
美女们貌似挺空闲
Looks like our employees are on break right now.
知道怎么跟她们搭讪呢 没想法吗
Any thoughts on how to approach this one? No?
你不是总说
Isn't this the part where you say,
"该请她们喝一杯"吗
"we should buy them a drink"?
我不能过去 会暴露我的身份
I can't go in there. It'll blow my cover.
看来我得亲自出马
Guess I'll have to show you how it's done.
各位好
Hello.
我是联调局的博尔克探员
Agent Burke, FBI.
我想跟你们打听一个人
I want to ask you a few questions about
是你们同事 她叫王玫琳
One of your co-workers -- Ms. Meilin Wang.
能不能 能不能一个一个说
Uh, one at... one at... one at a time, please.
那什么 你们谁知道
Could...does anyone ...does anyone
她现在人在哪里
know where she is right now?
是吗 你知道她在哪住吗
Oh, really? Do you know where she lives?
就是这家伙把我抓住的啊
That's the same guy who caught me, right?
还抓了你两次呢
That's the guy who caught you twice.
能说英文吗 谁能说英文
Does anyone speak English? Anyone?
不会啊 那行
No. O-okay. All right.
多谢你们 非常感谢
All right, thank you. Thanks very much.
好一个亲自出马啊
So that's how it's done?
没错 就这么简单
Yeah, that's how it's done.
她们以为我听不懂
Amazing what someone will say when they don't think
说的话一定很有内容
That you can speak their language, isn't it?
找个翻译来
Have a translator meet us at the office.
我们听听看
Let's see what they were saying
她们都在傻探员背后嘀咕些什么
Behind the back of the bumbling FBI agent.
翻译呢
Where's the translator?
还得一个多小时才能来
Won't be here for another hour.
真是的
Oh, damn it.
得 不管她了
All right, let her run.
我们好歹能听出个人名吧
Maybe we can pick up a name, at the very least.
王玫琳 什么
Meilin Wang. What?
王玫琳 真的吗 你有没有
Meilin Wang. Oh, really? Did you...
-听到啥了 -啥都没
- Catch anything? - Not so much.
这时候怎么没个字幕呢
Where are subtitles when you need them?
她们骂你来着
Someone called you a bad name.
你在这啊 不好意思
There you are. Sorry about that.
我们找维科特录口供
We're, uh, taking Victor's statement, and
她可能是听到你们说话了
I guess she heard your voice.
我们回去吧
All right, let's go.
等等
Hold on.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
她们嘴真刁
These ladies are mean.
说你又蠢又笨
They think you're stupid.
这个可以不记
Leave that out.
好像说到玫琳
Something about Meilin working
在一个叫红灯笼的地方上夜班
a night shift a place called Red Lantern.
那是个什么
Where do I know that from?
俱乐部 酒吧 都有可能
Well, it could be a club or a restaurant.
或者是个动漫人物
Could be a sunburnt superhero.
彼得 这是在浪费时间
It's a waste, Peter.
我们再怎么追踪玫琳
Following Meilin's not getting us
也找不到沈劳和科斯塔的
any closer to Lao or Costa.
找到了 红灯笼进出口公♥司♥
Found it. Red Lantern exports.
科斯塔貌似怀疑那是
It looks like Costa suspected
劳的一个空壳公♥司♥
It was a shell company for Lao.
他失踪前就一直在查这个
That's what he was looking into before he disappeared.
这样说她在仓库有个兼♥职♥咯
So she had a part-time job at a warehouse.
她还真是能干啊
That's an eclectic rum?
这还是浪费时间吗
Still wasting our time?
琼斯 把地址查出来给我
Jones, look up that address for me.
玫琳的面部扫描结果出来了
So, the results on Meilin's facial scan came back.
-有发现吗 -没有
- You got anything? - Nothing...
反馈信息受限
Because it came back restricted.
受限
Restricted?
意味着她要不是名卧底
Which means she's either a C.I.
要不就是为别的什么组织工作
Or working for another organization.
到跨机构数据库去查查
Run it through the interagency database.
查过了
Already did.
她是名国际警♥察♥
She's interpol.
你觉得尼尔知道吗
Wow, you think Neal knows?
他都跟她单独共处一室
Well, he spent six hours alone
八个小时了 肯定知道
with her in a room -- he knows.
也许他是为了隐藏身份
Maybe he was keeping his cover.
-好吧 就当他知道 -他耍我
- Okay. He knows. - He's playing me.
只有一个原因
Well... There's really only one reason
能让他对你缄口不言
why he would keep something from you.
只有一个吗
Just one?
凯特
Kate.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
把门打开
Pick that for me.
不需要搜查许可吗
Don't we need a warrant?
看看你 竟然突然变成了守法公民
Oh, look at you. A law-abiding citizen all of a sudden.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I got goose bumps.
科斯塔探员已经申请了一个
Agent Costa already filed for one.
-我没带工具 -我带了
- I don't have my tools. - Well, I got mine.
我刚才好像看到约柜了
I think I just saw the ark of the covenant back there.
那我脸融化的时候记得说一声
If my face melts, let me know.
尼尔
Neal.
挣扎的痕迹
Sign of a struggle.
拖痕
Scuff marks.
像是有人被一路拖过去了
Looks like someone was dragged right down that way.
血迹
Blood.
是科斯塔探员
It's agent Costa.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表