剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
当然
No, you can't.
-琼斯 -怎么了
- Jones. - Yeah?
在资料库里查下皮尔斯·斯佩曼
Run indices on Pierce Spelman.
打电♥话♥给劳伦
And call Lauren.
看能不能查到这个皮尔斯的真名
I want to see if we can get a real name off of Pierce.
-她的身份证是假的 -明白
- Her ID is a fake. - Copy that.
她用他的鞋子制♥造♥了脚印
She used his shoe to make an impression in the dirt.
她不是目击者 她才是凶手
She's not a witness. She's the shooter.
博尔克探员
Agent Burke!
屋里根本没有其他人
No one else was in the room.
医院的护士给皮尔斯做私人检查
Nurses at the hospital took Pierce in for a private exam,
让她一个人待着以缓和情绪
Left her alone to undress.
她从后门溜走了
She slipped out the back. She's gone.
第一季第11集
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
你来晚了
You're late.
你以前从不迟到
You're never late.
别提了
Rough morning.
我不得不挤地铁来
Had to take the subway in.
你也知道拿着这些大包小包
You know how hard it is to rush
挤地铁有多难
when you're carrying this many bags?
-伊丽莎白把你赶出来 -才不是
- Did Elizabeth kick you out? - No.
那这些包是怎么回事
Then why the bags?
你真是八婆
You ask too many questions.
劳伦 你在查了吗
Lauren, you looking up that stuff?
在查呢
On it.
琼斯 关于那个女人 有进展吗
Jones, we any closer to finding our missing girl?
我们没什么可追查
We don't have much to go on --
用的假名 屋里也没有发现她的指纹
Fake name, no match for the prints found in the room.
我们只有那个包的线索
All we've got is a purse.
下午我们会收到应急小组的报告
We'll get that from ERT. This afternoon.
好吧 继续追查
All right, stay on it.
一拿到报告 就开简报会议
I want a briefing as soon as it gets here.
来了
Here we go.
你的最佳选择
Your options.
酒店房♥间 彼得 你干嘛呢
Hotel rooms? Peter, what did you do?
我们家正在升级布线系统
We're upgrading our wiring system,
安装高清立体环绕音响
Getting the whole hd surround sound put in.
小伊开车带着狗去了她姐姐家
El took the dog and the car to her sister's upstate.
好在等安装好以后
The good news is once this is all in place,
我就可以看比赛了 只要电力恢复
I can watch the game... Once the power's back on.
这要多久啊
How long will it be out?
好几天吧 所以只能现住酒店了
Couple days -- Hence the hotel.
汤普森酒店
The Thompson Hotel.
你说想要个有大电视的房♥间
You said you wanted a big TV.
他们那儿的最大
They have the biggest.
多少钱一夜
How much is this?
每晚825美金 还是政♥府♥关系折扣后
$825 a night... with our government discount.
下一个呢
Next.
彼得 让你住酒店太可笑了
Peter, it's ridiculous for you to stay in a hotel
琼那儿有得是多余的房♥间
When there's more than enough room at June's.
不用了 我搞得定
No, thanks. I-I'll be fine.
这个酒店有游泳池 我家从来没有过呢
This one has a pool. I've never had a pool.
425美金一晚
$425 a night.
还是看最后那个吧
Let's go to the bottom of the pile.
就是这个 这个多少
Ah, here we go. That one?
-59块 -预订一间
- 59 bucks. - Book it.
都订好了
Already did.
尼尔刚释放的时候
Isn't that the place where you put Neal
你是不是就让他住那来着
when he was first released?
那没有暖气
They have an interesting no-heat policy.
我不用太舒适
I don't need amenities.
有墙 有电视 有床 我就乐呵呵的了
Just give me a wall, a TV, and a bed, and I'm happy.
-你真想住那里吗 -当然
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
彼得 "我家就是你家"[西语]
Peter, mi casa es su casa.
你家压根都不是你家
Su casa is not even su casa.
琼斯 现在什么情况
Jones, what do we have?
这些是那女人包包里的东西
Okay, these are the items from the woman's purse.
身份证上的名字是皮尔斯·斯佩曼
Name on the i.d. is Pierce Spelman.
身份证是假的 也没有她的指纹
The card's a fake. No record of her prints.
我们发现枪被塞在壁炉里
We found the gun stuffed inside the fireplace --
擦去了指纹 消去了序列号♥
Wiped of prints, serial number filed off.
先不说她是谁 她很专业
Whoever she is, she's good.
像是个代♥办♥事项单
That looks like a to-do list.
核对饼状图 取消无线电导航
"verify pie," "spike rn."
都是些稀奇古怪的事
That's an odd list of activities.
这是密♥码♥
It's a code.
去找破译专家 把结果告诉我
Get this to the cryptanalyst and then back to me.
我去办一下酒店的入住手续
I've got to go check into my hotel.
不 不是 那只是个汽车旅馆
Uh, no, no, no -- motel.
开头字母是汽车[Moto]
Motel with an "m."
来了 来了
Yep. I'm coming.
你真是个贱♥人♥
You're a bastard.
晚上好 艾莱士
Good evening, Alex.
我查过你了 卡夫瑞
I looked into you, Caffrey.
-认清你的劣迹吧 -当然
- Know your mark, right? - Yeah.
现在你被包养了
You've turned Fed?
我是被逼无奈
I was forced fed.
真有趣呢 尼尔
That's funny, Neal.
我知道那是以前的事了
I know it's been a while,
但是 挖掘保密情报
But it's, uh, still my job
仍然是我的工作
to dig up confidential information.
是职业病吗
Occupational hazard?
你真以为我发现不了吗
Did you really think I wouldn't find out?
确实希望渺茫
It was a small hope.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 他们偶尔会追查
Okay, every now and again,
马多夫那样的家伙[美著名欺诈案嫌疑人]
they go after some madoff-type guy
就会来问我他的手法
and ask me how he did it.
除此之外 我也很少和他们交流
Other than that, I barely communicate with them.
那这个脚铐是怎么回事
Then why the anklet?
他们不怎么喜欢我
They don't like me much.
他们可以通过脚铐远距离追踪我
They use the anklet to track me remotely
就不用调人专门看着我了
so they don't have to deal with me in person.
你是想要下套骗我吗
Are you trying to set me up?
我是想搞到我俩都想要的东西
I'm trying to get something we both want.
你找到了什么 艾莱士
What did you find, Alex?
真是个"汽车"旅馆
Motel with an "m."
没有电视
No TV.
有人的狗丢了吗
Somebody lose a dog?
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
为什么突然对八音盒感兴趣了
Why the sudden curiosity about the music box?
在监狱里我没办法打听 现在我出来了
I couldn't look for it in prison, but I'm out now.
而且我想你了
And I was starting to miss you.
想法不错
Nice try.
我查到了给我这个东西的人
I tracked down the fence who gave me this.
他说最近掀起了八音盒热
He says there's been a sudden interest in the box.
他知道那在谁手里吗
Does he know who has it?
他不肯说他是怎么搞到的
He still won't tell me how he got this.
我们得在别人前面找到它
We have to find it before someone else does.
怎么了
What's going on?
看来你不仅仅是为了八音盒
This isn't just about the box.
你的半夜来访还不少呢
You get a lot of late-night visitors.
可能只是我的房♥东
Yeah, that's probably just my landlady.
-谁啊 -是我 彼得
- Who is it? - It's Peter.
彼得是谁
Who's Peter?
只是个 普通朋友
Oh, he's -- he's just a friend.
但不能让他知道你在这是为了那个八音盒
But he cannot know you're here about the music box.
我们得找个借口
We need a cover.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我还能在这儿做什么
Why else would I be here?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表