剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
配肥鹅肝和香槟酒一定非常美味
with the foie gras and the champagne.
我还想给您介绍一下餐桌摆设
Oh, and I want to try and show you the table settings.
我找伊丽莎白·博尔克
I'm looking for Elizabeth Burke.
我就是
I'm Elizabeth.
博尔克夫人 我们怀疑
Miss Burke, we got a tip
你在进行非法交易
that you have contraband on the premises.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
请等我一下
Just give me a second.
我相信你应该清楚 对于进口
I'm sure you're aware there are restrictions
某些外国食物及酒精有宪法规定
on the import of certain foreign foods and spirits.
我们要进行全面搜查
We'll need to search everything.
等等 你这是干什么
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. What are you doing?
你得有个搜查令吧
You need a search warrant for that.
你是谁
Who are you?
联邦探员 女士
FBI, ma'am.
你是调查局的人
You're with the bureau?
你知道我老公是谁吗
Do you know who my husband is?
当然
I do.
你觉得你的电♥话♥被监听了
You think your phone's being tapped?
监听别人电♥话♥的事儿我可干多了
I've been on the other side enough
一听那咔嚓声就知道了
to recognize those clicks.
这可不妙啊 劳伦呢
That's not good. Lauren?
一样 现在福勒又回来了
Same. And now Fowler's back.
你觉得和他有关系吗
You think there's a connection?
-小伊 怎么了 -亲爱的 我需要你
- Hey, EL, what's up? - Honey, I-I need you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们要把我办公室弄散架了
They're -- they're tearing apart my office.
-谁 -联邦探员
- Who? - The FBI.
拜托 别碰那个
Please, please don't touch that.
-小伊 她是说联邦探员吗 -是
- El, did...She say FBI? - Yeah.
-请说指令 -路况
- Please say a command. - Traffic.
路况
Traffic.
看来公园大街和34号♥街有交通事故
Looks like there's an accident on park and 34th.
亲爱的
Honey.
怎么回事 这儿谁负责啊
Hey, what's going -- hey, who's in charge here?
请和我的嫌犯保持距离 博尔克
Stay away from my suspect, Burke.
嫌犯
Your suspect?
你玩儿过了吧 福勒
You're way out of bounds here, Fowler.
福勒 等等
Fowler? Wait.
-就是你在我家装的窃听器吗 -亲爱的
- You're the man who violated our home? - All right, honey.
我来和他谈 好吗
Let me talk to him, all right?
你害我老公差点丢了工作
You almost ruined my husband's career.
最好劝她冷静点 博尔克
You better calm your wife down here, Burke.
不用你说
I'll calm her down.
我冷静什么啊我
I will not calm down.
好吧 你这是袭♥警♥
All right, that is assaulting an agent.
你开玩笑呢啊
Are you kidding me?
-简直荒谬至极 -你被捕了
- This is absolutely ridiculous! - You're under arrest.
老天 福勒 你开玩笑呢吧
Jesus, Fowler, you have got to be kidding me!
你被停职了 博尔克探员
You just got yourself a suspension, agent Burke.
琼斯 对吧 没收他的枪和警徽
Jones, right? Take his gun and badge.
让您自己的手下动手 长官
You got your own guys for that...Sir.
没收他的枪和警徽
Take his gun and badge.
没关系 琼斯
It's all right, Jones.
停职也值了
It was worth it.
亲爱的 别这样 小伊
Honey, come on. El. El.
我们谈谈好吗
Can we just -- let's talk about this.
还有什么好谈的
Is there really anything to talk about?
我被保释 你连工作都没了
I mean, I'm out on bail and you're out of a job.
不是 只是停职两周罢了
No, it's just a two-week suspension.
-我被逮捕了 -我知道
- Babe, I was arrested... - I know.
还在我客户面前被戴上手铐
...and handcuffed in front of my clients.
2周之内我有生意做就算幸运了
I'll be lucky if I have a business in two weeks.
现在呢 我还得打电♥话♥去解释
You -- and now I have to call and explain
为什么2000块的鱼子酱
why $2,000 worth of caviar
变成美国政♥府♥的财产了
is the property of the U.S. government.
好了好了 乖
All right, all right, all right, all right.
过来 来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
老天
God.
乖 没事
Come here. Come here.
我爱你 小伊
I love you, EL.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
别道歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
快给我搞定他
Just -- just get him.
有话就说
What is it?
我刚听说
I just heard --
别说了
Don't.
我不知道会这样 彼得
I didn't know this would happen, Peter.
我不知道他会去找你麻烦
I didn't know he'd go after you.
我才不想听你道歉
I don't want your apology.
话说前头 这两周恐怕你得
For the record, you just bought yourself
乖乖在家呆着了
two weeks' house arrest.
琼斯告诉我了
Jones told me.
你要是敢离开你家半步 你就完了
You try leaving the apartment, you're done for.
这下你能在家好好研究你那小计划了
So good luck planning your little caper.
等会 我跟你没完呢
Hold on. I'm not done with you.
关于那个软禁在家的问题
About that house-arrest thing...
我没想到他会来找伊丽莎白的麻烦
I never thought he'd come after Elizabeth.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
我才不在乎你想什么呢
I don't care what you thought.
我这么多年的工作就要毁你俩手上了
You're helping him destroy everything I've worked for,
还有我妻子的工作
everything my wife has worked for.
他让你停职 这样你就不能阻止我了
He took you out so you couldn't stop me.
我知道 我还自己送上门儿
I know, and I walked right into it.
像你说的 我们都有弱点
Well, like you said, we all have our weaknesses.
他抓了凯特 还发现了你的弱点
He's got mine. He found yours.
这件事结束后 我们就让他永远倒台
When this is over, we take him down...for good.
看这个
Look at this.
尼尔 灯灭了
Neal, your light is off.
是啊 可据琼斯所说
Yeah, but according to Jones,
监测站显示我在自己家里
the monitoring station says I'm at home.
为什么信♥号♥♥停止传输了
Why isn't it transmitting?
福勒
Fowler.
他关闭信♥号♥♥传输 好方便你去偷八音盒
He shut you down so you could steal the box.
他怎么做到的
How'd he do that?
-我不知道 -我都想佩服他了
- I don't know. - I'm almost impressed.
你不逮捕我吗
You're not gonna arrest me?
怎么捕 我又没警徽
I can't. I don't have a badge.
好吧
All right.
就算你偷天换日的计划能成功
Let's say you pull off this heist.
你真觉得他会放过你和凯特吗
You really think he's gonna let you and Kate go?
我要知道她是不是
I need to know if she's...
为了伊丽莎白你也会这么做
You'd do the same for Elizabeth.
今天我认栽 不和你争
After today, I'm not gonna argue that.
我要给他点颜色瞧瞧
I'm gonna beat him.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
福勒敢扣我的徽章 我就以牙还牙
Fowler took my badge. I'm gonna take his.
以他企图协助你犯案的名义
He's aiding you in illegal activity.
我只是在做我的分内事
I'm just doing my part.
他盯着你和你同事的一举一动
He'll be watching you and everyone you work with.
我知道
I know.
我要找个帮手 有联调局权限
I'll need help from somebody with FBI access
还不会被福勒缠上
who Fowler can't link to me,
我必须可以信任
somebody I can trust.
你看上谁了吗
You got someone in mind?
你能来太好了
Thanks for coming.
这还用说吗 头儿
You knew I would, boss.
别再那样叫我了
You don't have to call me that anymore.
-你家那位怎么样 -克里斯蒂吗
- How's, uh... - Christy?
-是啊 -她很好
- Yeah. - Oh, she's good.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表