剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What Kate got was a guy
被关在监狱里5年的家伙
Locked away for half a decade.
你对伊丽莎白作出过承诺吗 彼得
You make Elizabeth any promises,peter?
或者你认为她真的只是想要夹竹桃蜡烛
Or you think what she really wants is oleander candles?
戴安 查到了什么
Hey, Diana. What do you got?
哈根正打算出境
Hagen is leaving the country.
他通过巴塞罗那的一家私人公♥司♥
He booked a flight through a private charter company
预订了19号♥的机票
In barcelona for the 19th.
还有一周了 该死 尼尔
One week. Damn it, Neal.
看来上次打草惊蛇了
Seeing you must have tipped him off.
他要去西班牙 这里面有蹊跷
He's going to spain. That's something.
与我们关注的的书 债券或是谋杀有关系吗
Is there any connection to our books and the bonds or the murder?
哈根让人印象非常深刻
Hagen's impressive as hell.
大量的国际控股 但从来没有垃圾股
A lot of international holdings, but he keeps himself out of the muck.
把所有的人力都派过来
You get every available agent on this.
你知道谁最出色 必要时不择手段都行
You know the good ones. Steal them if you have to.
我要知道关于他的任何细节 没有借口
I want to know every single thing about this guy, and I don't want any excuses.
-如果有任何阻碍 -仿造你的签名
- Anything gets in your way... - Forge your signature.
-老规矩了 -我要的就是这句话
- Always do. -That's what I want to hear.
如果哈根的事被你说中了
If you're right about hagen,
那我们还有一周时间把他和债券联♥系♥起来
We have one week to connect him to the bond.
如果19号♥被他跑了
If we lose him on the 19th...
尼尔 如果他跑了 你就得回监狱
Neal, if we lose him, you're back in.
我也帮不了你了
I can't save you.
-你迟到了 -让我歇会儿
- You're late. - Hey, give me a break.
我现在是上班族了
I'm a working man now.
所以呢
So?
我们关于哈根的怀疑是对的
We were right about hagen.
我们当然是对的
Of course we were right.
我太笨太冲动 被他发现了
And I was stupid and impulsive,and he saw me.
我有一周的时间要把他和那债券联♥系♥起来
I have one week to link him to the bonds.
一周 不然呢
One week or what?
不然我就得回监狱
I go back.
不不
No,no,no,no.
是的
Yeah.
你发现什么关于凯特的事了吗
Did you find anything about Kate?
很明显 雁过还是会留痕的
Apparently, if a tree falls in the forest, it does make a sound.
我也许要再次失去她了 蚊子
I may lose her again, Moz.
失去她 我找到她了
Lose her? I just found her.
他也找到她了
So did he.
他也找到她了
So did he.
记得你告诉过我别去找凯特吗
remember when you told me not to look for Kate?
当然
Yeah.
尼尔 你在让我为难
Neal, you're putting me in a tough spot here.
这是4天前在圣迭戈的自动提款机的拍到的
These were taken four days ago at a San Diego ATM.
她用的化名是凯特·普杜尔
She's going under the name Kate Perdue.
你知道法语里"普杜尔"是什么意思吗
You know what "perdue" means in french?
当然 意思是 迷失
Yeah. It means lost.
让人很疑惑 对吗
Yeah. Makes you wonder, right?
是因我迷失 还是因没有我而迷失
Is she lost to me or without me?
-别说了 -我只需要几天时间 好吗
- Stop it. - I just needa couple days,okay?
等这个丹麦人的事完了 我要去圣迭戈几天
A-after this dutchman thing is over. A couple days to go to San Diego.
你可以派个探员跟我去 你可以跟我去都行
You could send an agent with me. You can come with me.
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop. Stop it!
你打算为这个女孩跌倒几次才够
How many times are you gonna screw up your life for this girl?
我不想打击你 但是
I hate to break it to you,
伙计 她抛弃了你 因为偏见
Buddy, but she dumped you -- with prejudice.
如果你找到了她 你打算怎么办
Exactly what is your plan if you find her?
我知道我们还没有结束
I know there's more to our story, okay?
她消失的无声无息 不 这不是结局
She disappears in the dust --no,that's not an ending.
别这样
Come on, man.
我们都经历过
We've all been there.
会过去的
It gets easier.
如果她是唯一 就不会过去
Not if she's the one.
我为你带来这么多 难道不值得一些回报吗
I brought this to you.Doesn't that count for something?
不行
No.
我们有协议
We made a deal.
我给你好处了 你却要搞砸它
I gave you something good here, and you're about to blow it.
老天
God.
彼得 你是对的
You're right. You're right, Peter.
我是聪明人
I'm a smart guy.
我该知道自己已经被甩了
I should know when I've been dumped.
想好你们结婚纪念日的计划了吗
You figure out your anniversary plans yet?
快了 很快了
I'm getting close--very close.
意思就是还没
So you got nothing?
是没有 不过我会想出来的
Nothing. But I'll find it.
我去抽根烟 很快就完
Hey, um... I'm gonna go grab a smoke, really quick.
我都不知道你会抽烟
Didn't know you smoked.
监狱里养成的坏习惯 一直想戒来着
Ah, it's a nasty prison habit. I've been trying to quit.
琼斯 看好他
Jones, keep an eye on him.
没问题
Yeah.
能给根烟吗
Bum one from you?
这玩意儿会害死你的
These things will kill you.
都这么说 可我还是没死
That's what I keep hearing, but I'm not dead yet.
这种过滤嘴是上好的
But these filters--they're good.
不过我是不用的
Not for me, you understand.
我总是把它撕掉
I tear 'em off.
要火吗
You need a light?
你应该尝试一下戒烟贴膏
You should try the patch.
都两年了 朋友
Two years and counting, my friend.
我不喜欢贴成黄一块白一块的
I hate the tan lines.
你不抽烟的
You don't smoke.
那我该咋办 射个闪光弹告诉你吗
What was I supposed to do --fire off a flare?
所以你把过滤嘴撕了
So, you tear off the filter?
是啊 不过我是个硬汉
Yeah. But I'm hard-core.
我想到纪念日计划了
I found my bottle.
我找到哈根了
I found Hagen.
你先说
You first.
这是码头的一间仓库
This is a warehouse down by the docks.
哈根利用一家瓜地马拉的空壳公♥司♥在经营
Hagen runs it through a shell corporation out of Guatemala.
警局都不知道 你怎么知道的
We didn't know about this. How did you?
我想我比你更信谣言
I don't think you rely on rumoras much as I do.
行动
Let's go.
你听到了吗 听到了吗
Do you hear that? You hear that?
-听到什么 -某种节奏
- Hear what? - Kind of rhythmic"ssh,ssh.
是个印刷厂 见鬼 皮特 这是个印刷厂
That's a press. Damn it, Peter. That is a printing press.
可以听到他正在里面印债券呢
He's printing the bonds in there right now. You can hear it.
还得印多久
How long till they're done?
彩印是个复杂的工程
A multicolor print job as complicated as the goya --
试印 配油墨 以假乱真的序列号♥
test proofs, ink formulation, perfect registration --
得印上好几天
He'll be running it for days.
-戴安 -怎么了 头儿
- Diana. - Yeah,boss.
-马上把录音设备送过来 -明白
- I need recording equipmentdown here immediately. - You got it.
-快走 -我同意
- Come on. - I am on board.
哈根就是我们要找的人
Hagen is our guy.
可我们还是没有足够的理由申请搜查令
But we still don't have enough for a warrant.
我们都知道债券就在那里 开门就行
We know the bonds are there. Just open the door.
是啊
Yeah.
你该看看这个 《搜查令条例》
Well, you should read this --"warrant law".
我只听到仓库里有声音
All I've got is sound coming out of a warehouse
没法证明他们跟债券有关
And no way to link him to the bond.
-我要跟你朋友谈谈 -什么朋友
- I've got to talk to your friend. - Friend?
得了 尼尔 给你烟的那个矮冬瓜
Come on,Neal. The guy who gave you a cigarette.
-我不懂... -拜托 你当琼斯是白♥痴♥啊
- I have no -- what -- you think Jones is an idiot?
我要知道他怎么知道哈根和仓库有关
I have to know how he connected Hagen to the warehouse.
拜托 尼尔 你得相信我
Come on, Neal. And you got to trust me.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
明天一早我就带你去见他
I'll bring you to him--first thing tomorrow.
很好
Good.
是我
Yeah?
该死
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表