剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
They've got you off your anklet for this one.
你可以逃跑
You could run.
我需要现金
I'd need some cash.
现金可以筹备
We can get cash.
想好怎么办了吗
So, what are you gonna do?
准备好钱
Get the money.
目标很明确
We know who we're after.
现在我们需要做的就是去证明
Now all we need is proof
艾弗瑞想独吞交易收益的狼子野心
That Avery is getting a cut of the profits from the room.
能拿到证券交易所的账簿吗
Well, can we get the boiler-room books?
我们要是这么做
We make that request,
一旦动手 他们就会溜之大吉
We tip our hands, and they close shop.
这可不行 需要另找条路
No, we need another way in.
我们已经提供了个公♥司♥给他们下手
We already set up a company they're exploiting.
再设计个首席执行官去给他们下套如何
How about we set up a C.E.O. to exploit them?
具体怎么实施
Where you going with this?
比如说莱莫医药的老板
Well, let's say that the owner of Rhymer Pharmaceutical
被骗了钱
is onto the scam.
他带着某项提议走进艾弗瑞的办公室
So he walks into Avery's office with a proposal.
以部分利润来换取
Earning reports and a share of the profits
他对这件事的沉默
in exchange for silence.
我们创造这么个背景
We create the right backstory,
给这个首席执行师编个履历
give this C.E.O. a working history.
这事能成
It could fly.
问题是 我们该派谁去啊
Question is, who do we send?
你去怎么样
How about you?
你很容易让人信任
You look like a guy people can trust.
但是如果价钱合适的话
But I'd also believe you could be bought,
我觉得你也能被收买♥♥
for the right price.
我是说如果你演技不错的话
If you played it right, I mean.
好了 就这样了
All right, that's all.
我们之间有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
怎么会有问题呢
Why would there be a problem?
不是 只是你去做卧底 我很激动
No, I'm just excited to see you go undercover.
这种事不常有的
It doesn't happen very often.
比你想的可多得多
It happens more than you think.
我也有些别名
I still have some active aliases.
你真是个多面人
You're a man of many faces.
夫人 你能做这生意 我十分感谢
I appreciate your business, ma'am.
我会把你转接到
I'm gonna transfer you over
我同事麦迪森那里去
to my associate Madison.
你能等一会吗
Will you hold on just a moment?
我正准备完成这个交易
I'm about to close a sale.
那很棒
That's cool.
但是不用转给麦迪森了
Just don't transfer the call to Madison.
-为什么呢 -按我说的做就行了
- Why not? - Just do what you're told.
当我是什么 实习生吗
What am I, an intern here?
我也不知道发生了什么
Look, I have no idea what's going on, all right?
艾弗瑞说让麦迪森停职
Avery says freeze out Madison,
我们就照做
that's what we do.
现在业务都转给琳达
Just go to linda for now.
好吧
All right.
顺便说下 周六艾弗瑞准备
And, by the way, uh, Avery's having a party
在他家开派对
at his place on saturday.
你那天要空出来啊
Clear your calendar.
你听到没
You hear that?
听到了 好像他们开始怀疑
Yeah, sounds like they're getting suspicious
我们的卧底了
of our inside man.
-女卧底 -是啊 女卧底
- "Woman." - Yeah. "Woman."
我这个周二就要那份网络报价分♥析♥
I need that Ebid analysis Tuesday
杰森 周二
Jason. Tuesday.
爱迪生先生
Mr. Edison.
很高兴见到你
Glad to meet you.
不 你一点都不高兴
No, you're not.
很直接 我喜欢
Direct. I like that.
我知道你对我的公♥司♥做了些什么
I know what you're doing to my company.
莱莫医药不值得花那么大精力
Rhymer pharmaceutical isn't worth all that attention.
告诉我你们这些人为什么要买♥♥那些股票
Tell me why a guy like you is buying all those shares.
你有什么证据说我买♥♥了股份
You have proof I bought any shares?
我们都知道这到底是怎么回事
We both know how these games are played.
也许我不在华尔街上班
I may not work on wall street,
但不意味着我看不出 谁是商场老手
but that doesn't mean I can't smell a shark in a suit.
你们采取了某种行动
You're making a move, some kind of a move,
并且你们在虚张声势
and you're setting yourself up big.
这才是你们这种人做的事
That's what guys like you do.
你来这为了什么 爱迪生先生
Why are you here, mr. Edison?
-底线吗 -对
- Bottom line? - Yeah.
我要加入
I want in.
你们准备接管我的公♥司♥
The money you stand
并且大捞一笔
to make from taking over my company
那你们就得让我进你们的公♥司♥
means that you owe me board membership to your firm.
我不想要参与管理
I'm not talking about controlling interest,
只是想赚点钱
just a taste of the profit.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我就告诉那些客户们
Or I talk to the feds.
还要告诉股东们
Or I talk to the shareholders.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
当然 限你在周一之前
Yeah, I'll give you until monday
把预计收入告诉我
to give me your projected earnings.
你知道你坚持的话会有多大损失
You know what you stand to lose.
我想知道我坚持到底能赚多少
I want to know what I stand to make.
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
这个周末我有个小聚会
I'm having a little get-together this weekend.
我不是来跟你交朋友的
I'm not here to be your friend.
如果我们要做些拿不上台面的交易
If we're gonna do business off the books,
我们只能在非正式的时候谈
we should discuss it off the clock.
很公平啊 你怎么想呢
Fair enough. What do you have in mind?
放
Pull!
嗨 那边怎么回事
Hey, what's going on over there?
艾弗瑞在做交易
Avery's doing a little business.
你关心自己就行了
Maybe you should mind your own.
你知道吗 你有些神经质了
You know, you're a little psycho.
我只是开个玩笑 兄弟
I'm just playing, dude.
拜托 疯狂小八 你来两把
Come on, crazy eight, you're on deck, man.
不 我算了吧 伙计
No, no, I'm cool, man.
你已经上膛了 你来吧
You already loaded it. You take that shot.
地方不错啊
Nice place.
我能怎么说呢
Well, what can I say?
我就像是个爱收集玩具的小男孩
I'm a boy with my toys.
生活没了乐趣会是什么样呢 对吧
What's life like without a little fun, right?
顺便问下 你多大了
How old are you, anyway?
这个月就满29了
29 this month.
我超越了正常的成功轨迹
But just because I'm ahead of the curve
不意味着我不能享受成功
doesn't mean that I can't enjoy my success.
是啊
Hmm.
给你看点很酷的东西吧
You want to see something really cool?
好啊
Sure.
跟我来
Come with me.
漫画
Comics.
我的珍藏品
My prized possessions.
从我很小的时候就开始收集了
I've been collecting since I was a kid.
你还是个小孩啊
You still are a kid.
说的也是
Guilty as charged.
我脑子里还有那么些幼稚的思想
I'm Peter Pan in the flesh.
每个孩子都需要些鼓励
Every kid needs inspiration.
这些就是我的打气筒
These are mine.
来看这个
You see this
这很不错啊
This is nice.
我可以用这个换你的车
I could trade that for your car.
你喜欢超级英雄
You like superheroes.
这些人做的事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表