剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
They belonged to my late husband - Byron.
他的穿衣品味真的很棒
He really did have great taste in clothes.
能让我看看吗 谢谢
May I? Thank you.
这是德沃尔牌的(好莱坞著名服装设计师)
This is a Devore.
没错 他从德沃尔本人那儿赢来的
Yes. He won it from Sy himself.
-赢来的? -他靠后门听牌赢了他
- Won it? - He beat him at a backdoor draw.
你丈夫和赛·德沃尔一起玩牌
Your husband played poker with Sy Devore?
千真万确 我也和他玩过
He certainly did. And so did I.
-不可能 -真的
- No. - Yes.
那些人有时还让我上手玩几圈呢
The guys would even let me sit in once in a while on a hand.
而我玩得很棒
And I was good.
我很高兴能你能欣赏它们
I' m glad to see you appreciate these.
我一直期望有这么个人
I was hoping someone would.
这样的衣服我有一柜子
I've got a whole closet full of them.
一柜子?
A whole closet?
没错 其实是间客房♥
Well, actually, it's a guest room,
但我几年没用过了 只用来储存些东西
But, uh, but I haven't used it for anything except storage for years.
以前我们去跳舞时 拜伦就穿的这件
Byron used to wear that one whenever we went dancing.
当时的邻居 只能说人更好一点吧
The neighborhood was... let's say it was much nicer then.
你就住在附近吗
You live nearby?
不远
Not far.
我来找卡夫瑞 11号♥房♥
I'm here for caffrey, Room 11.
噢 想起来了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
蛇眼小弟
Snake eyes.
人很不错
Nice guy.
他给你留了张字条
Left you a note.
亲爱的彼得 我搬去了1.6英里外的
河滨大道87号♥ 吻你抱你 尼尔
不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
日安
Good day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我肯定弄错地址了
I think I have the wrong address.
你一定就是彼得了
You must be peter.
我在找尼尔·卡夫瑞
I'm looking for Neal Caffrey.
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
你很早啊
You're early.
我们在机场有了进展
We're shagging a lead at the airport.
收到一条线索 "白雪公主"
We got a hit on "snow white".
"白雪公主"
"Snow white".
是从荷兰人的联络人身上破译的代号♥吧
The phrase you decoded from a suspected dutchman communicator
巴塞罗那的联♥系♥人
To Barcelona.
你搬家了
You moved.
是啊 这里再好不过了 你不觉得吗
Yeah. It's nicer than the otherplace, don't you think?
是啊 我不觉得别处也有这样的绝佳视野
Yeah. I don't rememberthe other place having a view.
我按你的建议去了旧货铺
I went to the thrift store, like you suggested.
-而琼 -抱狗的那位女士吗 我们见过了
- And June... - Lady with the dog. We met.
她正在募捐亡夫的衣物
...Was donating her late husband's clothes.
我们一见如故 而她又正好有间客房♥
We hit it off. She had an extra guest room.
你说若我找到同价位更好的住处 就随便我的
You said if I found a nicerplace for the same price, I should take it.
我的确说过
I did say that.
这些只要700美元?
All this for $700?
没错 但我也得帮忙做点事
Yep. But I help out around the place.
当然了 比如喂喂狗啦
Oh, sure. Feed the dog.
洗洗车啦
Yeah. Wash the jag.
有时还得管管她孙女
Watch her granddaughter from time to time.
她让你做保姆
She's got you babysitting?
还好吧
How's it going?
早上好 尼尔
Morning,Neal.
这是她孙女
Granddaughter?
她是艺术系学生
She's an art student.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
快去换衣服
Go get dressed.
你不介意吧
You mind?
奶奶
Hey, grandma.
早上好 辛迪
Good morning, Cindy.
真是太完美了
It's perfect.
就连咖啡也好喝得要命
Even the freakin' coffee is perfect.
要知道 他脚踝上的可不是什么首饰
That's not jewelry on his ankle,you know.
他是个重罪犯
He's a felon.
拜伦也是
So was Byron.
你看起来像位卡♥通♥人物
You look like a cartoon.
这是鼠帮乐队的经典造型
This is classic Rat Pack.
这是德沃尔牌的
This is a devore.
对不起了 流浪汉
Sorry, Dino.
别再弄你的帽子了行吗
Will you stop with the hat?
赶快 我们要走了
Come on. Let's go.
你生气了
You're upset.
-嫉妒 -你说什么
- Sour grapes. - What was that?
告诉我 我犯了哪条规定
Look, you tell me which rule I broke,
我会自己回去监狱里呆着去
And I will thumb it back to prison myself.
首先
For starters...
我努力工作 也做得很好
I work hard. I do my job well.
而我却没有一套值一千万的公♥寓♥
And I don't have a $10 million view of Manhattan
还可以在喝意大利咖啡的时候
That is share with a 22-year-old art student
欣赏一位二十二岁的艺术系学生
While we sip espresso.
为什么不
Why not?
为什么 因为我不允许
Why not? Because I'm not supposed to.
我做的那些工作是要换回现实的东西的
The amount of work I do equals certain things in the real world.
而不是云中的卡布其诺
Not cappuccino in the clouds.
好吧 如果对你有那么重要
Look, I will find out
我会闻清楚琼在哪里买♥♥的咖啡的
Where June buys her coffee if it's that important to you.
-这与咖啡无关 -我觉得有关
- It's not about the coffee. - I think it is.
不 无关
No, it's not.
这会把你卷进麻烦里的
This is what gets you into trouble.
这就是那些毫无意义的计划的开始
This is the start of those something-for-nothing schemes
最终会让你作茧自缚的
That lead to the frauds that got you locked up.
我觉得那是某种意大利烘烤咖啡
I think it's some sort of Italian roast.
上车
Get in the car.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是戴安
That's Diana.
戴安是我的见探
Diana is my probie.
见探
Probie?
见习探员
Probationary agent.
我不做的工作都由她来做
She does everything I don't.
她对她的工作很在行 她能比你强得多
She's very good at her job, and she can do way better than you.
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了
You must be Neal Caffrey.
帽子很漂亮
Nice hat.
我们查到了什么
What have we got?
他叫托尼·菲尔德
His name's Tony Field.
他从西班牙来的时候 海关因为我们在调查
Customs flagged him coming in from Spain
白雪大刀而把他扣了下来
In response to our snow white bolo.
海关态度还好吧
Customs playing nice?
老样子 他现在受他们监管 我们管不了
The usual chest-pounding. He's in their custody, not ours.
那我就省去很多文书工作了 他带了些什么
Less paperwork for me. What's he carrying?
你会喜欢这个的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
"Blanca nieves y los siete enanos"?
《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
Snow White and her seven little men.
就是这些在安检时触发了警报吗
This is what triggered our alert?
我们对这个人知道些什么情况
What do we know about this guy?
据说他是一位专卖♥♥珍本书的商人
Says he's a rare-book dealer.
他的材料有什么问题吗
Anything wrong with his paperwork?
没有 他前三次带的也是这种书 重量也一样
No.He brought in the same books in the same quantity on three previous trips.
他每次都有通报
He declared them each time.
好了 流浪汉 我们在浪费时间吗
All right,Dino. Are we wasting our time?
这不是限♥量♥版 也不是特别版 不值几个钱
They're not limited runs or special editions. Can't be worth much.
那为什么要大费周章把它们托运过来呢
So why go to all the trouble of flying them in?
问得好
Good question.
他的文件都齐全 但他却很紧张
He sure is nervous for having all the right paperwork.
我要跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
我来安排
I'll set it up.
头儿 我要去买♥♥点咖啡 你要吗
Hey, boss, I'm grabbing some coffee.You want some?
要一杯 不是低咖的就行
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表