剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
当然了
She does.
知道你什么主意
I get it.
要是我有了新女友 也许就安定下来
Meet a nice girl, maybe settle down.
我就省心了 你也过得舒坦
Simplify my life, probably save yours.
你骗人 她肯定不烤饼干
You're lying about the cookies.
你怎么知道
Prove it.
那位是谁
Who's that?
钱宁博物馆的馆长
Curator from the Channing Museum.
什么
What?
他来干什么
Why -- why is he here?
为那幅画 他说那画归他们所有
The haustenberg. He says it belongs to them.
把帽子摘了
Lose the hat.
这画丢失的时候 贵馆为什么没有报失
How come the Channing didn't report it missing?
我们报了 可那是1967年
We did report it, when it was stolen in 1967.
我有个疑问
I have a question.
画是1967年丢的
The painting was stolen in '67,
却没有在失踪艺术品记录组织登记
But it's not listed on the art-loss registry.
那组织是1990年才成立的
The registry was established in 1990.
其实是1991年
'91, actually.
可以重新登记的
You could have re-filed the claim.
抱歉 你又是哪位
I'm sorry. You are who?
尼尔·卡夫瑞 我们的艺术顾问
Neal Caffrey. He's one of our art consultants.
卡夫瑞
Caffrey.
这名字没听过
Not familiar with that name.
幸好没听过
It's probably for the best.
你是研究豪斯腾伯格的专家吗
You're an expert on Haustenberg?
精通所有欧洲近代后印象派画家
All the late European post-impressionists.
"带项链的女孩"进馆时
I authenticated "young girl with locket" myself
是我亲自鉴定的
When it first entered our collection.
绝对是一幅好作品
You'll agree it's an excellent work,
虽然对我来说画面稍显感伤
A bit sentimental for my taste,
但其中的马蒂斯风格是显而易见的
But the Matisse influence is apparent.
对你的说法我不敢苟同
Oh, well, considering Matisse was a fauvist,
马蒂斯是属野兽派的
I wouldn't agree with that at all.
难道你是在讲他的早期风格吗
Unless you're talking about his early work,
我看也不像
Which I don't think you are,
就算是 你也错了
and if you are, you're just wrong.
证据显示这应该是一起
We have reason to believe that this was taken
入室抢劫
In a residential robbery.
这画从我的馆里
What happened to the painting
被偷走后又发生了什么我不关心
When it was taken from my museum is not my concern.
现在 有人想要买♥♥走属于我们的藏品
Now, someone elected to buy stolen property.
那就是犯罪了
I believe that is a crime.
知道你祖母是如何
Do you know how the Haustenberg
得到这幅画的吗
Came into your grandmother's possession?
战后她来到美国时
She brought it with her from Hungary
从匈牙利带来的
When she came to this country after the war.
干吗问这个
Why?
博尔克探员 找你有点事
Agent Burke, got a question for you.
来了
Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好好玩 孩子
Play nice, kids.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你撒谎技术不怎么好
You're not a very good liar.
画是你祖母偷来的
Your grandmother stole the painting.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
第一条线索
She never had it insured.
因为她从未给它上过保险
That was my first clue.
这是警♥察♥传说中软硬兼施的把戏吗
Is this like a good-cop, bad-cop thing?
他去接电♥话♥ 你就来套我
He takes a call. You wink at me.
画被我们找到的话 就会放回钱宁博物馆了
If we get the painting, it's going back to the Channing,
除非你能给出个好理由
Unless you give us a good reason
来避免这一切发生
To keep it away from them.
这样 给我讲个故事吧
All right. Tell me a story.
她怎么偷到的
How did she take it?
就当YY吧
Just...Hypothetically.
YY
Hypothetically?
一条小黑裙 一瓶威士忌
A little black dress, a laced bottle of whiskey,
和一个欲♥火♥中烧的爱尔兰保安
And a horny irish security guard.
为什么要偷
Why'd she do it?
这就是那个项链
That's the locket.
你祖母就是画上的女孩子
Your grandmother's the little girl in the painting.
你那里怎样
How's it going in there?
很好
Oh, it's -- it's fine.
-有多塞特的线索了吗 -没
- Any luck on Dorsett? - No.
假设你带着十万美元现金
Assuming you just walked with 100 grand in cash
和一幅名画 你会怎么行动
And the painting, what do you do?
潜伏至风头过去
Go to ground till things cool off.
你会躲在哪
Where do you go?
多塞特提到了他的女朋友
Dorsett said something about having a girlfriend.
-布里奇特 -对
- Brigitte. - Yeah.
昨晚有多少个布里奇特从法国过来
How many Brigittes came in from france last night?
加上中名和谐音的
Accounting for middle names and spelling variations,
超出预计很多
A lot more than I thought.
可以排除掉转机过来的
Well, we can discount connecting flights.
和超过50岁的
And women over 50.
没有异议吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
还剩7个
Well, that leaves seven.
行了
All right.
我们分组行动 每人负责一个布里奇特
So, let's pull in some teams, and everybody take a Brigitte.
我们来负责住在甘斯沃尔特酒店的那个
We'll -- we'll take the girl staying at the Gansevoort.
要是我就住那
That's where I'd stay.
要是有个卫星追踪定位就好了
You'd think they'd have a satellite for things like this.
卫星能告诉我们的就只有
The only thing a satellite is gonna tell us
他没呆在屋顶上
Is that he's not on the roof.
这叫稳扎稳打
This is old-school.
"稳扎稳打"
"old-school."
你是会放松警惕
Will you relax?
还是计划周密
You meditate?
-才不 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
看起来倒像个计划周密的人
You look like a guy who meditates.
要三明治吗
Sandwich?
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
芥末烤火腿
That's deviled ham.
-不要 -吃吧
- No! - Come on.
不要
No!
等等 不行 调回比赛频道去
No. Wait. Go back to the game.
不要 比赛到此结束
No, I called it.
是你换台了 比赛才没结束
You were just touching the buttons. That's not calling it.
你几岁啊 12吗
What are we, 12?
是又怎样
I guess we are.
在你车里才能由你决定听什么台
When we're in your car, we can listen to your station.
我没车
I don't have a car.
自作自受
Poor life choice.
换回比赛频道
And we got the game.
你在那种地方消费得起吗
What do you think you can afford in that place?
借我20块
Spot me a $20.
干嘛不刷你新办的金卡
Why don't you use your new gold card to get it?
你知道了
You know about that?
留着吧 更方便我
Keep it. It makes it easier for
追踪你的消费情况
me to know what you're buying.
算了 去吧 但不许耍诈
All right, go, but no shenanigans.
给你十分钟 手♥机♥必须开机
You've got 10 minutes. And keep your phone on.
这个送你
That's for you.
打扰一下
Escuse moi.
[法语]
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
怎么了
What?
怎么样
What do you think?
妓♥女♥吗
Hookers?
不是不是
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表