剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
然后你跳回进入我的生活没多久
And within minutes of waltzing back into my life,
就有联调局的人调查我
I've got the FBI checking up on me?
-这也是个圈套 -不 不是
- This is another setup. - No, it's not.
别人搅黄你的好事 你很不爽吧
It stings when someone messes with your job, doesn't it?
联调局取了我的指纹 会损害我的生意的
FBI ran my prints. That's bad for my business.
这不是你想的那样 艾莱士
It's not what you think, Alex.
琼斯 你去和Alex周♥旋♥
Jones, you run interference with Alex.
劳伦守着后门 我去侧门
Lauren, take the back exit. I'll take the side.
我们不能跟丢了皮尔斯
We can't lose track of Pierce!
跑得还不算远啊
Not much of an escape route.
我脚力很好
I'm good on my feet.
我想要那玉雕
I want the jade.
你别想甩掉我
You're not going anywhere without me.
好像你什么都掌握了似的
It's just like a man to think he knows everything.
救命 救我 他想袭击我
Help! Please! He's attacking me!
救命 他突然袭击我
Help! He's attacking me!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her!
你这么聪明还不懂吗
Aren't you clever?
我会充分利用我现有的的优势
I work with what I've got.
喂
Hey!
伙计们 这是个误会
I think there's been a misunderstanding here, guys!
她是个疯子
She's crazy!
喂 喂 放手 联邦调查局
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! FBI! FBI!
放开他
Let him go. Let him go.
-他想要袭击一名女士 -好了 好了
- He was attacking a woman. - All right, All right.
-我来处理 -谢谢 谢谢你
- I'll take it from here. - Thank you so much for that. Thank you.
-好了 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
劳伦 我找到尼尔了
Lauren, I've got Neal.
皮尔斯消失在人群中了
Pierce disappeared into the crowd.
你看到她往哪跑了吗
You see where she went?
不 我光注意
No, I was a little preoccupied
那些想扁我的人了
with the guys closing in to kill me.
刚才太惊险了吧
Cutting it a little close there, huh?
我们没想到你的女友会出现
Yeah, we weren't expecting your girlfriend to show up.
我知道艾莱士的底细
I know about Alex.
她又逃了
She disappeared again.
当时是怎么回事 尼尔
What the hell happened back there, Neal?
你的交易人
What was your fence doing
突然闯入我们的行动想做什么
walking right through the middle of our operation?
你又为何暗中调查她的指纹
What were you doing pulling her prints?
这算什么 我让你住我家
What, I welcome you into my home,
你却倒过来调查我的朋友
And -- and you run a file on my friend?
事到如今 你还是信不过我
You can't trust me? after everything?
你觉得呢
You tell me.
我知道你在找那个八音盒
I know you're looking for the music box.
说不定你还想卖♥♥了玉石雕像
Maybe you're looking to pawn the jade, too.
你另有企图 所以放走了皮尔斯
You let Pierce walk because you're playing your own angle?
还有三座雕像 彼得
There were three of them, Peter!
你不该放走她
You shouldn't have let her go!
你根本是在一厢情愿地强词夺理
Okay, you know what? you think what you want to think.
-哼 我自己走回去 -你去哪里
- I'll walk from here. - Where are you going?
回家 不像你无家可归
Home -- something you don't have right now.
要是你信不过我 去查我的脚链好了
If you don't trust me, you can check my anklet.
-我真会查的 -查就查 哼
- I will! - Do it.
你换了把枪
You found another gun.
不错啊
Good.
你好 卡夫瑞先生
Hello, Mr. Caffrey.
你怎么会找到我
How did you find me?
你朋友在酒吧里说漏了你的姓
Your friend let your last name slip at the bar.
我做了点调查
I did a little research.
过来 坐下吧
Come in. sit.
关上门
Shut the door behind you.
你经常穿成这样闯入民宅吗
You always break into places dressed like that?
剩下的雕像在哪儿
Where are the pieces?
我把它们交给一个朋友保管
I gave them to a friend for safekeeping.
带我去
Take me to them.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
得先把你的脚链除掉 尼尔
We won't be taking your tracking anklet with us, Neal.
只要我取下脚链 就会触发警报
As soon as I cut this, an alarm is triggered.
警方的反应时间是5分钟
The response time is five minutes.
那就动作快点
So let's be quick.
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔你在吗
Neal?
好吧
Okay.
你敢出声 她就死定了
Speak a word, and she's dead.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
不好意思打扰了
Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt.
我知道你说过
I know you told me
你会在这里等到尼尔回来
you were just going to wait here for Neal to arrive,
但我听到了摔门声
but I heard the door slam.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
抱歉 一天下来很辛苦
Sorry. long day.
尼尔快洗完澡了
Neal's actually just getting out of the shower,
我会转告他你来过
but I will tell him you stopped by.
好
That's fine.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
开始倒计时
Ticktock.
我们走
Let's go.
尼尔取下了脚链
Neal cut his anklet.
就是她
Oh, that's her.
好 追踪卡夫瑞的所有化名
All right, pull every alias Caffrey has,
驻守机场和航道
Hit the airports and the waterways.
我们绝不能让他卷着雕塑逃跑
We can't let him escape with the jade,
不然日本人可会暴跳如雷
or the japanese are gonna be very, very upset.
我觉得他们不是一伙的
I don't think they ran together.
尼尔现在学乖了很多
Neal knows better by now.
彼得 他事先安排艾莱士到销赃现场
Peter, he set Alex up as a fence for the jade,
那晚还放跑了皮尔斯
And he let Pierce escape tonight.
所有一切都是他造成的
Caffrey put every damn thing in place.
彼得
Peter...
你我都知道他没有逃跑
We both know he didn't run.
调出尼尔的行踪记录
Pull Neal's tracking information.
我要知道他这周都去了哪里
I want to see everywhere he went this week.
好
Okay.
这是今晚尼尔所在的酒吧
That's Neal at the bar tonight.
继续播
Just let it play.
我们朝车子走去
All right, that's us walking to the car.
而他决定自己走回家
That's him deciding to walk instead.
能快进吗
Can you fast-forward it?
他在琼家里
That's him at June's house.
卡夫瑞是在那里取下的脚链
Okay, so Caffrey cuts it here.
-我们退回到昨天看看 -等一下
- Why don't we go back to yesterday? - Wait, wait, wait.
最后那个闪烁是什么
What's that flickering at the end?
是他在切断时短路了吗
A short circuit when he cut it?
再放一遍
Play it again.
这不是短路 而是摩斯电码
That's not a short circuit. that's morse code.
电力
"Power."
我知道他在哪儿了
I know where he is.
我朋友去了郊外
Yeah, my buddy's upstate.
临走前切断了电力
Cuts the power when he goes.
把玉石雕像藏在这里再好不过
It's the perfect hiding place for the jade.
东西在哪里
Where are the pieces?
他说放在了抽屉里
He told me he put them in a drawer.
站住
Hey!
你当我傻的吗
You think I'm stupid?
退后 别离开我的视线
Stay back where I can see you.
看不清里面的情况
We can't get eyes inside.
盲目闯入太过危险
It's too dangerous to go in blind.
何不来个闪光弹的效果
What if I give us a flash-bang?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表