剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
怎么 他很狡猾
What? The guy is slick.
我也希望是他做的
Let's hope he's guilty, too.
我有点好奇
I'm just curious.
乌菲兹美术馆那件事
The, uh, the Uffizi job.
是你干的吗
Did you...?
好吧 好吧
Right. Right, right, right.
我很喜欢你做的东西
I love your alleged work.
大粉丝
Big fan.
那个混♥蛋♥
Ugh, that was a bastard.
干嘛失望 这应该是你最爱的部分
Why are you disappointed? This is the part you like.
搜寻线索 找出答案
Moving the pieces. Solving the puzzle.
我是在搜寻线索
I am moving the pieces.
失窃的那个晚上你在哪里
What were you doing the night of the heist?
看一些档案
Went over some case files.
这样而已吗
That's it?
没和谁在一起
Didn't hang out with anybody?
琼或者那个矮子
June? The short guy?
我没有不在场证明
I don't have an alibi.
好吧 我明白了
Look, I get it.
内鬼 伪造珠宝 职责办的人来了
Inside job, diamond forgery, O.P.R.'s in town.
我肯定是嫌疑犯之首
I'm sure I'm at the top of the list.
只有我有嫌疑 对吗
I am the list, aren't I?
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
得了吧
Come on, man.
是不是你干的
Did you do it?
不是我
I didn't do it.
我说的是实话 彼得
I'm telling you the truth, Peter.
找我吗
Hey, looking for me?
嗯 你看看这个
Yeah, I need you looking this.
伪造的债券 这是卡夫瑞以前做的
It's forged bonds. Some of caffrey's old work.
我要你在偏振光下检查一下
I need you to look at them under a
找一个签名
Polarized light... for a signature.
什么 尼尔的签名?
What? Neal's signature?
嗯 我第二次逮捕他的时候
Yeah,when I arrested caffrey the second time
他告诉我他在债券上签了名
He told me he signed the bonds.
我想知道是真的 还是他在吹牛
I want to know if that's true or if he's bragging.
好的
Okay.
这和那些假钻石有关系吗
Is this, uh, related to our fake diamonds?
希望没有
Let's hope it's not.
这太讽刺了
I appreciate the irony.
我们调查他们 而他们在调查你
We're looking into them, and they're looking into you.
告诉我你都发现什么了
Tell me what you got.
好吧 我查了彼得的上司 休斯
Okay. I checked into Peter's boss -- Hughes.
这男人是个传奇
This guy's a legend.
在联邦调查局呆了25年
Been with the FBI for 25 years.
他们不得不让他退休
They were forced to make him retire
但是后来想了个办法又让他回来了
But they found a loophole and brought him back.
-有什么丑闻吗 -没有
- Skeletons? - Nada.
我还查了团伙犯罪组的头儿
And I checked, uh, that agent
里兹探员
Ruiz, who handles organized crime.
他倒是有不少丑闻
Uh, lots of skeletons there, but I
但是我觉得他不够聪明
Don't think he's smart enough.
确实
No.
我也查了琼斯
I checked, uh, Jones.
你知道他姓克♥林♥顿♥吗
Did you know his first name is Clinton?
还有劳伦
Checked into, uh, Lauren.
你查了劳伦
You checked Lauren?
你说所有人都要查
You said, "check everybody."
然后这个从职责办来的 福勒
Then there's this guy from O.P.R. Fowler.
他怎么了
What about him?
曾经在局里负责暴♥力♥犯罪案件
Used to work violent crimes for the bureau.
妻子在一起抢劫案中死亡 之后休息了一年
Wife was killed during a robbery, and he took a year leave.
之后加入职责办 档案被密封了
Then he joined O.P.R, and his files were sealed.
密封?
Sealed?
有意思
Interesting.
案发后他出现得如此之快
He showed up awfully fast after this went down.
戴戒指吗
Have a ring?
没 没有戒指
No. No ring.
日晒的痕迹呢
Tan line?
也没有
No.
但是不能证明不是他
But that doesn't mean it's not him.
我希望不是
I hope not.
职责办就好像一个巨大的无底洞
O.P.R. Is like this giant, sucking black hole
-隶属于司法部 -司法部
- Accountable only to the D.O.J. - Department of justice?
司法部只是军工复合体的
Well, D.O.J. Is just a euphemism, of
委婉说法而已
Course, for the military industrial complex.
还有石油巨头对吧
And big oil, right?
不用说也知道
Goes without saying.
顺便问下 那个项链
Um, by the way, that necklace...
怎么
Yeah.
-是你吗 -不是我偷的
- Did you... - I didn't take it.
-因为如果你需要销赃的话 -蚊子啊蚊子
- Because if you need a fence... - Moz. Moz.
好吧 好吧 我知道了
Okay, okay. Got it. I get it.
如果我们想不到他是怎么偷的
If we can't figure out how he stole it, we can
那可以试着在他销赃的时候抓住他
Try to grab him when he goes to fence it.
那可是独一无二的 想销赃可不容易
It's a unique piece. It's too hot for the market right now.
文莱是个好去处
Brunei is an interesting angle
因为那儿的市场限制很少
'Cause the market there is less rigid...
但语言障碍可能是个问题
Yeah, the language barrier can be a challenge, Though,
因为有一次
'Cause one time...
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Neal caffrey?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
什么
What?
我们在假钻石上发现了
We found the signature "NC"
你的微缩签名"NC"
Microprinted on the fake diamond.
这与他留在假债券上的签名是一致的
It matches the signature we found on the counterfeit bonds he made.
做的不错 博尔克探员
See? It's good work, agent Burke.
-跟我走吧 -等一下
- Let's go. - Stop.
他在我的职责范围内
He's my responsibility.
-彼得 -尼尔 你有权保持沉默
- Peter... - Neal... You have the right to remain silent.
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
闭嘴吧
Remain silent.
拜托了
Please.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
尼尔 你真让我失望
You let me down, Neal.
我让你失望
I let you down?
你居然叫福勒去找我的签名
You told Fowler to look for my initials.
在偏振光下看看你做的债券可是你告诉我的
And you told me to look at your bonds under a polarized light,remember?
我看了
Well, guess what. I did.
你确实留了签名
And,yeah, you signed 'em.
所以你就认为我蠢到会故伎重施
And you think I'd be stupid enough to do that again?
我看没错
I guess you were.
盗窃犯和执法部门有关联
The thief is associated with a law enforcement,
你的脚铐数据被篡改了
Your anklet was tampered with,
你没有不在场证明 钻石上还有你的签名
你的You have no alibi, and your initials are on the diamond.
你说我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?!
-我被人算计了 -谁
- I was set up. - By who?
我正在想
I'm working on that.
这一点用处都没有
You're not helping things.
-博尔克探员 -怎么了
- Agent Burke. - What?
他的律师来了
His lawyer's here.
他是个律师
He's a lawyer?
你可以上网查我的菲尼克斯大学学位证书
You can check my university of Phoenix online degree.
红雀队 冲啊
Go,cardinals.
如果你不介意的话 我想和我的委托人
Now,if you don't mind,I'd like to speak to my client...
单独谈话
Alone.
我没有让你失望
I didn't let you down.
好了 有什么问题吗
All right. Any problems?
没有 这简直太天才了
None. This was genius.
我不明白我们之前怎么没想到
I don't know why we didn't think of this earlier.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表