剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我到玻璃门这边了
The other side of the glass.
区域一疏散完毕
Unit one clear.
区域二 东面楼梯
Unit two, east stairwell.
区域二 东面楼梯
Unit two, east stairwell.
快
Go.
可惜了我的杰作
Some of my best work.
尼尔 动作快
Neal, hurry up.
我的胳膊被托酒盘折磨得好苦
My arm's killing me from holding that drink tray.
解除警报
Shut off the alarm.
快去密室
The security room -- go.
你真够不慌不忙
Take your time, why don't you?
是生疏了吗
You're losing your touch.
我来了
Let me in.
一切顺利吗
Everything okay?
我们成功了 尼尔
We did it, Neal.
先从这儿出去再说
We're not out of here yet.
下面有人
There's somebody down there.
别卿卿我我了 他们来了
That's very touching, guys, but they're coming!
艾莱士
Alex.
艾莱士
Alex!
还愣着干吗 他们下来了
Hurry up! They're coming!
快过来 蚊子
Come on, mozzie.
从另一边过去
Go around.
某个喜着华服的同学被全境通告了啊
There's an APB out for a man of interest in a slick suit.
还从领♥事♥馆♥骑墙而下
Apparently he rappelled down the wall of a consulate.
不要紧的
It'll be fine.
这东西本就来路不明
They're not gonna prosecute for the theft of an item
他们做贼心虚 不会告我的
they weren't supposed to have in the first place.
这东西好像不在你手上
An item you don't seem to have.
就当是艾莱士背叛了我们
Well, let's just say Alex had other plans.
-我早该预料到 -知道她会去哪吗
- Should have seen it coming. - Any idea where she went?
她是中途变卦的
She didn't stick to the plan.
没跟我们一起离开领♥事♥馆♥
She got out of the consulate a different way.
如果她想跑 没人能抓到她
If Alex wants to disappear, she does.
没有八音盒 福勒就得逞了
Without that box, Fowler's side wins.
告诉我
I need to know.
我们呢 算是自己人吗
What about us? Are we on the same side here?
你说过我有权自己决定
You said I earned the right to make my own choices.
你也变卦了吗
You changing your mind?
福勒仍在虎视眈眈
Fowler's still out there.
这事儿还没完呢
This isn't over yet.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我自有办法对付他
I have something in play.
你再这样不消停
You're going to burn a hole right through my floor
我家地板迟早被你走出个洞来
if you keep that up.
不管是什么让你心烦意乱
Whatever's bothering you,
相信我 船到桥头自然直
Believe me, it's gonna work out.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you... For everything.
我不相信再见
Oh, you know I don't believe in goodbye.
尼尔 在芸芸众生中 你是万里挑一
Neal, you are one in a million.
千万别忘了
And don't you forget it.
我还以为此生再不能相见呢
Didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
真巧 我也一样
Funny. I was thinking the same thing.
但还是给你 趁我没改变主意
But here... Before I change my mind.
你不知道 这对我意义重大
You don't know what this means to me.
我想我懂
I think I do.
但愿凯特如你所想
I hope Kate's still the same girl
仍和以前一样
you think she is.
最近我也深有体会
I'm getting that a lot lately.
既然你不相信她 又为何要回来
If you don't trust her, why'd you bring this back?
因为我不想就这么告别
Because I don't want this to be goodbye...
万一我错了呢
in case she's not.
再加上 我突然觉得
And plus, I figured I don't need
我不想招惹这么大的麻烦
all the heat this is gonna bring.
我可不想对付你家那位
I don't need the same guy who's been after you
一直和你纠缠不清的家伙
coming after me.
你的决定总是很明智
You always made smart decisions.
你真该学学我
You should try it sometime.
福勒刚离开办公室喝咖啡去了
Fowler just left for his coffee break.
我这就进去
I'm about to enter his office.
查他的笔记本 小心点
Aim for his laptop, Diana, and be careful.
不消他一口玛奇朵的功夫我就能完事
I'll be out before he can take his first sip of macchiato.
东西呢
That it?
先给我保证
I want assurances.
指导会是为我而开
Mentor was created for me?
凯特和我商量好了 你们一人一个新身份
Kate and I made a deal. You both get new identities.
而八音盒归我们
We get the box.
你们从此销声匿迹
You disappear...
而这次是合法的
...legally.
给
Here you go.
为什么这么执着于这个八音盒
What's so special about that box?
这就不归我管了
That's above my pay grade.
凯特在等你呢
Kate's waiting for you.
时间地点在文件夹里
Time and place are in that folder.
好好过日子啊 卡夫瑞
Have a nice life, Caffrey.
一定
Yeah.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是情报部的
Hey. I'm from I.T.
福勒探员申请另要一份安全协议
Agent Fowler requested another security protocol,
他坚持安排在下午茶时间
insisted we schedule during his coffee break.
你也知道他的脾气
You know how he gets.
对
Yeah.
快啊
Hurry, hurry, come on.
文件下载完毕
我是福勒
Fowler.
我们有麻烦了
Hey, we got a problem.
有人动了你的电脑
There was somebody on your computer here.
她自称是情报部的
She said she was from I.T.
什么 她动了什么
What? Did she get anything?
她下载了所有指导文件
She downloaded the whole mentor file.
看来她整个硬盘都扫荡了一遍
It looks like she got the whole hard drive.
见鬼
Damn it.
首都授权的消失行动
A washington-approved disappearing act.
技术层面上而言 我是职责办的人
Well, technically, I work for OPR.
技术层面上而言 只是理论上而已
Well, technically. That's just on paper.
有这个新身份作掩护
With this new identity,
你和凯特可以随心所欲了
You can go anywhere, with Kate.
而且还完全合法
And it's legal.
太有才了
It's genius.
没人能找到你们
No one will be able to find you --
不论是政♥府♥机关还是旧敌故友
Governments, old enemies, old friends.
还记得那句中国古语吗
Remember that old chinese curse?
愿你生活的时代妙趣横生
May you live in interesting times.
这一点自然毋庸置疑
These certainly are interesting times.
还记得后半句吗
Remember the second half of that curse?
愿你心中所想能美梦成真
May you find what you're looking for.
和你家那位也说再见了吗
Gonna say goodbye to the suit?
给我寄明信片
Send me a postcard.
1号♥快拨键
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
尼尔 这算什么
Neal? What is this?
我有个朋友在钱宁博物馆
I got a friend at the Channing Museum.
今天会给你电♥话♥ 他欠我个人情
He's gonna call you today. He owes me a favor.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
雇博尔克首映项目公♥司♥
To hire Burke Premiere Events
主办他们的年度大♥师♥作品回顾展
to do their annual masters retrospective.
这种机会绝无仅有
That's -- that's -- that's impossible to get.
那你就是那个仅有了
Well, you just got it.
你为何这么做
Why are you doing this?
只是为了弥补我的过失
Just trying to fix what I broke.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表