剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The bidding will commence shortly.
你说过不可能伪造
You said it was impossible to fake.
是不可能啊
It is impossible.
除非他的酒瓶
Unless he had the...
本来就是真的
...Real bottle all along.
如果凯勒的是真品
If Keller had the real bottle,
他何必这样大费周章
why would he go through all this?
让人家以为那是假的
Why pretend to have a fake?
他想飚高价格 这个混♥蛋♥
He wanted to drive up the price. Damn! That's it.
一只充满争议的瓶子
Surround the bottle with controversy.
谁都想收入囊中
Now everyone in here is dying to get their hands on it.
价钱蹭蹭得涨啊
It'll go for double, even triple the price now.
够他悠哉游哉地
Which gives him more than enough money
偿还俄♥罗♥斯♥人的债务了
to pay off his debt to the Russians.
他利用了我
And he used me to do it.
这局棋他走得可真妙
This was his plan the whole time. He is good.
必须立刻逮捕他
We have to arrest him now.
拍卖♥♥一结束 他就溜得没影了
As soon as this auction ends, he's gone.
拿什么名义逮捕他
What am I gonna arrest him on?
我们抓不到他的小辫子
I mean, we have nothing on him now.
-非法入侵 -什么
- Trespassing. - What?
我是中邪了才这么问你
I can't believe I'm gonna ask you this,
你亲眼看到他非法入侵了吗
but have you seen him trespass?
没错 在一个建筑工地
I have, actually, at a construction site.
是个明令禁止入内的地方
It had a "No trespassing" sign and everything.
好吧 虽然只能困住他一时
All right, we may not be able to hold him for long,
不过要找到凯勒也比较费劲
but finding Keller's gonna take a bit.
放心啦 在那之前 我帮你拖着
All right, well, I'll stall until you can get him.
-不准... -违法 我会乖的啦
- Nothing... - Illegal, I know.
蚊子 是我
Hey, Moz, it's me.
拍卖♥♥结束了
Is the auction over?
没呢 我出来透透气
No. I just stepped outside.
-进展如何 -不太妙
- So, how's it going? - Not good.
凯勒手上的居然是真家伙
Keller's bottle is real.
他那瓶是真的
He has the real bottle?
-开玩笑吧 -才没有
- You're kidding me. - Nope.
那为什么
Then why --
他是为了抬高价格
To drive the price up.
好极了 我们还傻傻地上钩
Brilliant. And we took the bait.
-两瓶都鉴定过了吗 -是啊
- Did they test both bottles? - Yep.
我们那瓶呢
How did our bottle do?
到铯检测时才晚节不保
Passed every test except the cesium.
好样的 蚊子 还有事要求你
You did great, Moz. Now, focus. I need your help.
我们还能抓住他
We can still nail this guy.
凭什么呢
On what?
回头再说 先得找到他
I'll tell you later. We got to find him first.
还记得凯勒欠了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的债吗
Remember how I told you Keller had a debt to the Russians?
当然 我记性很好
Of course. I have perfect recall.
我准备在竞价时捣乱
Well, I'm trying to stall the bidding.
凯勒肯定想尽快还钱
Keller's gonna want to pay these guys off as soon as possible.
所以他们肯定在城里某个地方
Which must mean that they're in town somewhere.
正解
Exactly.
-我打听打听 -动作要快
- I'll ask around. - Yeah, well, do it fast.
一有消息就来韦瑟比找我
If you find anything, meet me at Weatherby's.
我会通知前台放你进来
I'll leave a pass for you at the front.
-怎样 -信♥号♥♥来自
- Anything? - Signal's coming
停车场的西北角
from the northwest corner of the garage.
已经封锁了所有的出入口
We've sealed off every entrance and exit.
干得好
All right, good.
开始地毯式搜索 大家行动起来
We're doing a floor-by-floor search, people, starting now.
保持警惕 他可能有武器
I want everyone prepared. This guy could be armed.
封锁现场
Nobody gets out.
不得不说 这段小插曲
I must say, it appears this spot of intrigue
吊足了大家的胃口
has whetted appetites.
言归正传
So, without further ado,
我们的开牌价格为十万
we'll open the bidding at $100,000.
发现什么没
What did you find out?
我顺着你的思路去查
I did follow-up on your suit's intel.
发现俄♥罗♥斯♥人就跟着凯勒
Turns out, the Russians are indeed after Keller.
他们现在就要拿到钱
They want their money now.
谢尔盖本尊也在城里
And Sergei himself is in town.
他要亲自监督凯勒
He wants personal assurance from Keller
在拍卖♥♥结束时把钱交给他
that he's gonna get paid the moment this auction is done.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
-查到了吗 -还没有
- Anything? - No, nothing yet.
-没人 -这里也没人
- Clear. - Clear over here.
见鬼 好吧 快搜索下一层
Damn it. All right, next floor. Let's move.
37.5万 女士们先生们
$375,000, ladies and gentlemen.
我右手边的这位先生出价37.5万
$375,000 from the gentleman on my right.
电♥话♥竞拍有人出价40万
$400,000 on the phone.
有人出价42.5万吗
Do I hear $425,000?
-里面没人 -看
- No one inside. - Look at this.
那个混♥蛋♥一定看到我们来了
Son of a bitch must have seen us coming.
他不在那里
He's not here.
监控录像显示他已逃离了现场
Security cameras have him fleeing the scene.
在我们封锁大楼前2分钟
He hot-wired another car
他开了另一辆车逃了
two minutes before we cordoned off the building.
这么说 你完全不知道他在哪里咯
So, you have no idea where he is?
我们正用交通摄像机监控他的行踪
We're pulling surveillance on him now with traffic cams.
建立活动时间轴 他跑不了多远
Putting together a timeline. Couldn't have gotten far.
他都来不及带上装备
Didn't have time to take any of his things with him.
什么装备
His things?
他用一台笔记本监视拍卖♥♥现场
Yeah, he had a laptop he'd been monitoring the auction from.
他没在看拍卖♥♥会了吗
He's not watching the auction anymore?
应该是吧
Probably not.
光顾着要逃命了
Too concerned with getting the hell out of here.
好吧 查清他的下落
All right, find out where he's headed.
我右手边的这位先生
The bidding is now $800,000
出价80万
to the gentleman on my right.
这个点子烂透了
This is a lousy idea.
快点 蚊子
Do it, Moz.
他们可不收借条儿
These people don't take I.O.U.S.
友情提醒 80万成交了吗
Fair warning - I can sell for $800,000.
快啊
Do it!
100万
$1 million!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
100万美元
$1 million...
成交
And sold!
我们做了什么啊
What did you get us into?
彼得 你在哪里
Peter, where are you?
还在车♥库♥呢
Still in the garage.
怎么了
What happened?
-我拍下了酒瓶 -什么
- I won the bid. - What?!
别担心 我心里有谱
Don't worry. I got a plan.
你当然有了
You usually do.
凯勒那边情况如何
What's the status on Keller?
总部正通过交通摄像机
Headquarters is monitoring his movement in real time
对他的行踪进行实时监控
from traffic cams.
看来他从停车场方向往南去了
Looks like he's headed south on park.
往南是吧 谢了
South on park. Thanks.
我知道凯勒要去哪儿
I know where Keller's going.
说真的 这一手真漂亮 凯勒
Bravo, Keller. Seriously.
你是特地来送我的吗 卡夫瑞
Wow. So, you came by to see me off, huh, Caffrey?
没想到你输了还这么有风度
Who knew you were such a gracious loser?
我得承认啊
I have to admit,
你利用真品富兰克林酒这一招
using the real Ben Franklin bottle --
还真是出乎我的意料
did not see that coming.
真是神来一笔啊
Stroke of genius, really.
多谢 得到你的称赞真是意义非凡
Thanks. Actually means a lot coming from you.
只可惜凯特不在这里
Only wish Kate was around to see it.
你我都知道 她喜欢的是赢家吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表