剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
不仅慷慨而且别有深意
Very generous and very specific.
可能是地区代码
Could be an area code.
不在美国境内
Not in america.
警徽号♥码吗
Badge number?
不会吧
I don't think so.
对一宗死案而言 埃雷拉可做了不少调查
For a dud case, Herrera generated a lot of paperwork.
是啊 没错
Yeah, he did.
慢 看我们找到了什么
Wait, what have we got here?
是什么
What is it?
是一名联邦地区法官的证件号♥码
It's an I.D. Number for a federal district judge.
你每负责一起案件 材料上都有这个印♥章♥
They stamp these on the files for every case you preside over.
米歇尔·克拉克法官
Judge Michelle Clark.
-你认识她吗 -不
- Do you know her? - No.
埃雷拉的潜台词是不义之财吗
Herrera said he was leaving a tip.
是 或许那位阁下并不怎么光彩
Yeah. Maybe her honor's not so honorable.
一个警♥察♥已为此丢了工作
One cop already lost his job over this.
你确定要追查下去吗
You sure you want to go down this road?
博尔克探员[彼得好有爱心啊]
Agent Burke.
当然
Yeah, I do.
第一季第09集
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
嗨
Hey.
查到克拉克法官的资料了吗
Find anything on Judge Clark?
作为你的法律顾问
As your legal counsel,
友情提醒 仔细看看以下表格
I advise you to peruse the following exhibits.
法庭传令 搜查令
Hey. Court orders, search warrants.
在那起珠宝盗窃案中
This is everything Fowler used
福勒就是通过这些逮捕了我
when he arrested me for the diamond heist.
看下面的细则
Check out the fine print.
福勒调查你时 她就是经手法官
She was Fowler's go-to judge while he was investigating you.
她为什么在搜查令上签名
What's her name doing on search warrants?
彼得和我在调查一起贷款欺诈案
Peter and I are working a mortgage-fraud scam.
一旦由中立法官
Warrants which,
复审了搜查令
if they'd been reviewed by an impartial judge,
那搜查令就算失效
may have been thrown out.
这么说福勒有个亲信法官做靠山
So Fowler's got a judge in his pocket.
这情报有用
That's handy.
彼得一定喜欢
Peter's gonna love this.
我都白教你了吗
Have I taught you nothing?
福勒劫持了凯特
Fowler's got Kate.
若他的傀儡法官有罪 那我就有办法对付他
If his pet judge is dirty, I can use it against him.
是 等告诉了你家小探员 他一写报告
Right. You tell the suit, he files a report,
福勒就会事先知道
and Fowler sees you coming.
这样一来就没法对付他了
Secrets are safer.
你还固执地说是福勒劫持了凯特吗
And when you say Fowler's got Kate...
-一定是 -你家小探员怎么想的呢
- He does. - What does the suit think?
其实我同意你家那位护花使者
Your keeper and I actually agree on something.
如果他们真是一伙的呢
What if she's working with Fowler?
我得先和她谈谈 才能知道
Look, I need to talk to her. Then I'll know.
你相信你家小探员吗
Do you trust your FBI buddy?
当然 我相信他
Yeah, I trust him...
除非他真背叛我了
Until I can't.
支支吾吾 含含糊糊
Vague... in a zen kind of way.
听着 他和凯特碰过面
Look, he met with Kate.
他肯定知道怎么联♥系♥她
He must know how to get ahold of her.
如果你够信任他 就让他带个口信
Do you trust him enough to deliver a message?
这位是克拉克法官阁下
Her honor, Judge Clark.
长得倒人模人样
How does this nice face
却断送了一个警探的职业前程
get a detective to take an early pension?
她一定使了不少手段
She must have a lot of pull.
克拉克主要处理遗嘱法
Clark deals primarily in probate law.
她经手的最后一起案子
Her last case was...
就是沙利文的房♥产 看
The Sullivan house. Look at these --
过去两年间 九处房♥产
nine properties over the past two years
分别被各家银行没收
taken by various banks.
所有都是由她经手
She presided over all of them.
嗨 亲
Hey, hon.
嗨 想回家吃午餐吗
Hey. How would you like to come home for lunch?
-我很乐意 -好极了
- I'd like that a lot. - Good.
为不久后的宴会 我们正尝试一家新的宴会承包商
I'm trying out a new caterer for an upcoming event.
我要你对他们的餐点给点意见
I would love your opinion on the food.
有些什么
Oh. What's the menu?
一些试吃用的小甜派和燕粗麦粉
Well, uh, samplings of pate? Couscous --
很多花色小点心
a lot of fancy stuff.
你懂的 我最爱...点心了
You know how much I love... stuff.
带尼尔一起来蹭吃吧
And feel free to bring neal.
这才是你的真实目的吧 你是要他来
Oh, that's why you're calling. You want to borrow him.
我想借用他的品味
I want to borrow his palate.
当然还有你
And yours, as well.
我妻子邀请你去吃午餐
My wife's inviting you to lunch.
开心吧 我也一起去
The good thing is I get to come along, too.
-别乱按了好吧 -干嘛 我想看地图啊
- Stop playing with the buttons. - I want to get the map --
这是视线盲区[指驾驶员看不见的路段]
Blind spot.
我知道
I got it.
我得问你一些凯特的事情
I need to ask you about Kate.
我都毫无保留全盘托出了
I told you everything.
你没说怎么联♥系♥到她
You didn't tell me how you contacted her.
我是联邦调查局官员
I'm a fed.
只要我想 没有找不到的人
If I want to find someone, I do.
你能带个信给她吗
Can you get a message to her?
我会尽力 你想说什么
I can try. What do you want to say?
告诉她 我想知道
Tell her I'm starting to wonder
那个瓶子是不是真意味着永别
if the bottle really did mean goodbye.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
多谢你邀请我 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth, thanks for the invite.
鹅肝酱啊
Oh. Foie gras?
是 我弄了很多
Yeah, I have a lot of it.
-你们先尝尝这个 -看上去很诱人
- I want you guys to try this one first, okay? - Looks great.
我还没来得及尝尝 但看起来很棒
I haven't had time to try them, but they look good.
真是好吃死了
Yeah. Delicious.
你真没品味 所以我才叫尼尔来
Okay, that's why I wanted to invite neal.
啥 因为他比较会骗人吗
Why, because he's a good liar?
不 因为他懂得欣赏美味菜肴
No. Because he appreciates fine cuisine.
但这真的很难吃
Which this is not.
再高明的骗子也装不出来
No one could lie that well.
好吧 闻起来是不太好
Oh. Yeah, that does smell bad.
幸好你们先尝了
Thank god you guys tried it first.
好吧 这家承包商没戏了
Okay, this caterer is off my list.
还有谁是不幸的小白鼠啊
So, who was the other unfortunate guinea pig?
没了啊
No one.
那桌上怎么有两杯咖啡
Well, then why are there two coffee cups on the table?
我给修电缆的人泡的
Oh, I made coffee for the cable guy.
今早电缆出了问题 他就过来修理
It went out this morning, so he came by to fix it.
他们来得真快
They got someone out here fast.
-你何时打给他们的 -其实是他们打电♥话♥给我的
- When did you call them? - Actually, they called me.
他们意外切断了街上的电源线缆
They accidentally cut a power line down the street.
现在正在修理 所以派了人来
They were fixing the cable, so they sent someone.
我开始也觉得有点奇怪
I thought it was a little strange, too,
但我问了下邻居
but I actually asked the neighbors,
他们的电缆也坏了
and their cable went out, as well.
怎么了 有问题吗
Why? What's wrong?
最后通话 媒体网
Last call: Media-Net.
你所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂不在服务区
The number you have dialed is not in service at this time.
有窃听器
Bug!
现在
So, um...
你的新客户要举办什么宴会啊
Where's the gala your new client's hosting?
是在百瑞艺术中心
It's -- it's at the met.
-在下周 -我喜欢那里
- It's next week. - I love the met.
美仑美奂的马蒂斯作品 我倾慕已久
They have this fantastic matisse I've always admired.
就放在二楼的消防出口旁边
It's on the second floor, right near the fire exit.
现在怎么办
What now?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表