剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我确定现在已经打扫干净了
I'm sure they've cleaned that up by now.
你要的应有尽有
It has everything you need.
是啊 再加上五个醉鬼壮汉就更好了
Year, if five drunk frat buddies show up.
你不是该负责联♥系♥模特儿吗
Aren't you supposed to be lining up super models?
目前为止有6♥4♥个
6♥4♥ and counting.
尼尔·卡夫瑞开个派对
Oh, Neal Caffrey throws a party,
居然能有6♥4♥位超模出席
And 6♥4♥ super models show up.
抱歉 说错了 其实是65个
Sorry, my mistake, 65, actually.
这一对是双胞胎
These two are twins.
又是你的超模美眉吗
Is that another one of your super models?
不是 只是个朋友
No, it's just a friend.
他给我们找到个地方
He's got a place we can use.
你觉得你朋友找的地方能比我找的强
You think your friend's place is better than mine?
好吧 是比我的强
Okay, it's better than mine.
我承认
yeah, okay
是好很多
It's a lot better than mine.
亲爱的 这地方真是太赞了
Honey, I am really impressive of this place.
我都能在这儿设国宴了 你怎么找到的啊
I mean I can have a state dinner up here. How did you pull it off?
他有人脉嘛
He has a source.
不过想从他嘴里套出来可不太容易
But good luck trying to pry it out of him.
听起来很有趣 晚点再来拷问他
Sounds like fun, I'll work on him later.
她晚点再来拷问你
She'll work on you later.
伙计们 我们得在20分钟内装好光纤
Hey guys, I got twenty minutes to get fiber optics in play.
每个出入口都必须配有监视器
I want a camera in every single entrance and exit,
就从这里开始吧
Starting with that one right there.
开工吧
Let's go.
你好
Hello.
你来对地方了
You're definitely in the right place.
还来得有点早
You're also a little early
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了
And you must be Neal Caffrey.
正是
I am.
要不要进去等会儿
Would you mind waiting inside for a little bit?
事实上 我觉得我就该待在这里
Actually, I think I'am exactly where I'm supposed to be.
那至少让我送你下去吧
Then let me escort you downstairs at leaset.
不必 我得说
No, I gotta say,
我对你有点期望过高了
I expected a little more.
我是说 你的确很迷人 但是
I mean, you are charming enough, but...
到底是谁请你来的
Who invited you again?
调查局
The agency.
我还以为你是模特
I thought you were a model.
我还以为你很聪明
And I thought you were supposed to be one of the smart ones.
尼尔 这位是劳伦·克鲁兹探员
Neal, this is Agent Lauren Cruz
我刚把她调过来
I just had her transfered here over.
她今晚会负责看着你
She is gonna be keeping an eye on you tonight.
你的枪藏哪儿了
So where do you keep your gun?
靠 卡夫瑞那小子真会搞派对
Damn, Caffrey knows how to throw a party.
博尔克探员
Hey, Agent Burke.
-咋了 -那不是三月封♥面♥女♥郎♥吗
- What? - Is that Miss March?
琼斯 打起精神来
Jones, pull it all together.
体育画报的封♥面♥女♥郎♥ 不是《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的
Sports illustrated, not play boy.
还好吧
Doing okay?
来嘛 我和最靓的女孩儿在一起
Come on, I'm with the most beautiful girl here,
希望她能笑一个
I want to see her smile.
尼尔 前方那个穿深色夹克红衬衫的男人
Neal. Straight ahead, red shirt,dark jacket,
在满是模特儿的派对上 他好像有点不安
Seems pretty jumpy for a guy to be at a party filled with models.
我们去会会他
So, let's mingle.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
我看你好像在找人 需要我帮忙吗
Hi, I saw you looking around, can I help you find someone?
这里的人我几乎都认识
I know almost everybody here.
除了您 请问您是
Except for you...Mr...
-我是德米特里 -你好
- Dmitri - Dimitri
快把那个名字写下来 "Dmitri"
Write down that name --"Dmitri".
我只是...在欣赏风景
I'm just...admiring the view.
美女如云啊 是吧
Year, beautiful crowd, right?
令人眼花缭乱啊
Quite stunning.
-失陪 -请便
- Excuse me. - Yes.
不是他 彼得 声音不对
No dice, Peter. Not our voice.
好吧
All right
等等 他在说希伯来语
Wait. He's speaking Hebrew.
-他说什么 -他说"我在等你 你在哪儿"
- What's he saying? - He's saying "I'm waiting where are you"
鬼头在监视他 没错 鬼头就在这里
Ghovat is here. He's watching him. Ghovat's here.
彼得 他在这里 他正在监视德米特里
Peter, he's here, he's watching Dmitri right now.
明白
I got it.
帮个忙 我要你去勾引他
Back me up, I need you to flirt.
-什么 -你魅力十足嘛
- What? - You're charming enough,right?
那家伙在那边
That guy right there.
不好意思
Hey, I'm sorry.
-你看起来很眼熟 -抱歉
- You just look very familiar. - Sorry.
我在哪儿见过你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
最后通话 Dmitri 通话时间 23秒
我们得走了
We need to leave.
走吧
Go.
-你好啊 我们见过吗 -不
- How are you? Have you met...? - No.
你好啊 美人儿
Hello.
知道吗 我朋友 伊莎贝拉
You know, my friend here, Isabella,
一直在欣赏您那完美绝伦的西装
was noticing how fantastic your suit is.
很遗憾 我们得走了 幸会了
We have to leave, unfortunately, but it was lovely to see you.
祝您愉快
Have a good night.
我是个模特儿
I'm a model.
你在哪儿工作
Where do you work?
知道吗 其实我想你是对的
Actually, you know what, I think you're right.
我不认识你 很抱歉
I think I don't know you. I'm sorry.
他在那边
There he is.
收到收到
I got it, I got it.
行动 重复一遍 快上快上
Move in, repeat, move in, now now now!
放开我
Get off me!
你们疯了吗
This is madness!
不 不是他
No, it's--it's not him.
彼得 我们抓错人了
Peter, we got the wrong guy!
你不能把那东西从我身上弄下来吗
You're not getting this thing off me?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
算你走运
You're lucky.
他们给你拴上2英里的脚链
They have you on the 2-mile tether.
在纽约市里能逛不少地方了
That's a lot in New York.
还记得吉米·迪马科吗
Remember Jimmy Dimako?
联邦调查局只允许他在22英尺范围内移♥动♥
The Feds had his anklet set at 22 feet.
他洗个澡还得把一条腿伸在浴缸外
He had to take a shower with one foot out of the tub.
骗人
It's not true.
好吧 可能是30英尺
Ok, may be 30 feet.
但你的待遇好多了
But you have it better.
2英里远远不够 蚊子
2-miles isn't enough, Moz.
我得去找凯特
I need to find Kate.
那个戴戒指的男人和凯特一起在加州
Man with the ring was with Kate in California.
你说他的目的是什么呢
You tell me what he wants from her?
因为他在圣地亚哥没有找到他想要的东西
Cause he didn't find what he was looking for in Santiago.
你怎么知道他在找什么
How do you know what he was looking for?
因为我告诉凯特 我把所有的东西
Because I told Kate I kept everything,
所有的钱 债券和艺术品都藏在了圣地亚哥
the money, the bonds, the arts, all of it in Santiago.
明显是骗人的啊
Well, clearly that's not the truth,
因为你告诉我
Because you told me
所有的东西都藏在波特兰 不是吗
It was all hidden in Portland, isn't it?
不是吗
Isn't it?
其实这两个地方都没藏东西对吧
There is nothing hidden in either place, is there?
只不过是个考验
It's a test.
你告诉她圣地亚哥 告诉我是波特兰
You told her Santiago, you told me Portland.
一旦有了什么变故 你就知道是谁背叛你了
Then whichever rock gets over turned, you know who betrayed you.
我只是想确认已经了然于心的事而已
Look, I just needed to know what I already knew.
确认什么 确认你可以信任我吗
What? That you can trust me?
-蚊子... -确认我才是那个
- Moz... - That I'm the one
一直在帮你的人吗
Who's been there through all of it?
凯特呢 是她让你陷入如此境地的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表