剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Neal?
凯特 你在哪里
Kate, where are you?
我没什么时间
I don't have a lot of time.
你在附近
You're here.
尼尔 你还在吗
Neal, are you still there?
尼尔
Neal.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
呆在那里 我过来
Stay there, I'm coming.
不 尼尔 他在附近
No, Ne-Neal, he's closed.
戴着戒指的那个人
The man with the ring.
-对 -我不在乎
- Yes. - I don't care.
听着 我要你告诉我你把东西都藏到哪了
Listen, I need you to tell me where you've hidden everything.
什么
What?
-钱 债券 艺术品 所有东西 -为什么
- The money, the bond, the art, all of these. - Why?
他要某样东西
He wants something.
某样你拿了藏着的东西
Something you took, something you hid.
我藏着很多东西
I hid a lot of things.
那把所有东西都给他
Well, then give him everything.
如果他得到想要的 就会让我回到你身边
If he gets what he wants, he'll let me come back to you.
他是什么人
Who is he?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
这对你太危险了
It's too dangerous for you.
危险 为什么 告诉我 凯特 我能保护你
Dangerous, why? Just tell me, Kate, I can protect you.
这是你能帮我的唯一办法
This is the only way you can help me.
你总是告诉我要像你信任我那般信任你
You always told me I had to trust you the way you had trusted me.
我想回家
I wanna come home.
告诉我你把东西都藏哪了
Please just tell me where you hid everything.
不
No.
我想回家
I wanna come home.
???
留在那里 我马上上来
Just stay there, I'm coming up.
尼尔 尼尔
Neal. Neal.
凯特
Kate?
蚊子 告诉尼尔我爱他
Mozzie, tell Neal I love him.
告诉他这是唯一的办法
Tell him it's the only way.
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表