剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
不被烫起水泡
No matter how careful you are.
米歇尔可能没有烫伤
Well, Mitchell may be burn-free,
但这也不能证明他是无辜的
But that doesn't make him innocent.
也许我们该查查这个叫埃姆斯的家伙
Maybe we should check out this Ames guy.
已经查过了
Already did.
他曾经在国♥务♥院♥工作
He was working for the State Department,
几个月前在摩苏尔[伊♥拉♥克♥北部城市]
Overseeing reconstruction in Mosul
负责监管重建工作
A few months back.
现在他在哪
Where is he now?
就在这里 在纽约
Working for a private security
一家私人保镖公♥司♥工作
contractor right here in New York.
看来他过得蛮滋润的嘛
Sounds like he's done well for himself.
-是啊 我去看看他到底有多滋润 -好吧
- Yeah. I'm gonna go see how well. - All right.
每天早晨 每个房♥间
Every room, every child
每个孩子都能看到这个景象
Gets that view every morning.
埃姆斯先生
Mr. Ames?
打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
我是彼得·博尔克 联调局特工
Peter Burke, FBI.
希望你们不会介意在汽车旁边等我一会
If you wouldn't mind just waiting for me by the cars,
我们马上就谈完
We'll finish this in just a minute.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
我有几个关于
I have a few questions
一些被盗的伊♥拉♥克♥文物的问题要问你
About some stolen Iraqi artifacts.
我听说
Oh, right. I had read
一些重要的部分都被找回来了
That some important pieces were recently recovered.
是这样的 我们已经拘留了一个嫌犯
That's right. We have a suspect in custody.
很好 很高兴正义战胜了邪恶
Well, good. I'm glad to hear justice will prevail.
鉴于你曾经的经历
Given your past experience there,
我认为你可能对某件事有所见闻
I thought you might have some insight
比如一批摩苏尔的黄金文物
As to how a bunch of gold from Mosul
跑到了蒙默斯堡[美国新泽西州一城市]的
Finds its way to
一间仓库里
A storage shed near Fort Monmouth.
我当然知道
Of course.
给我办公室打电♥话♥ 回头我们再详谈
Call my office, we'll set up a meeting.
好吧
Sure.
还有件事 那个嫌犯说是你陷害了他
There was one other thing. The suspect says you framed him.
你知道他为什么这么说吗
Any idea why he might say that?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
还有事吗 博尔克探员
Is there something else, agent Burke?
没了 我问完了
Nope. I got everything I need.
琼斯 把找回的全部文物
Jones, have every recovered artifact
拿到我的办公室去 尽快
Moved to our office A.S.A.P.
我要重新检查
I want to re-examine the evidence.
彼得在哪 他今早不是打过电♥话♥了吗
Where's Peter? I thought he called this meeting?
他跟证据恢复小组在一起
He's been poring over this stuff
钻研这些文物
with the evidence recovery team
就因为他看到埃姆斯保镖臂上的水泡
Since he saw splash blisters on Ames' bodyguard.
还说什么案件取得了突破性进展
Said something about a breakthrough.
我在找线索
I'm looking for clues.
是啊 你是在找下一次
Yeah, you're looking for your
入狱判决吧 天呐 别碰
next jail sentence. Oh, my god.
你是新来的吗
Didn't you just join this unit?
是 而且我都不用先被送进监狱
Yeah, and I didn't even have to go to prison first.
如果你想陷害某个人 你会怎么做
So, if you were gonna frame somebody, how would you do it?
我从不陷害别人 只有别人陷害我
I've never framed anybody. Only been framed.
是吗 陷害你什么
Yeah? What for?
伪造股票
Counterfeiting stock certificates
还有一大堆
And about a dozen other confidence
阴谋 欺诈 伪造
schemes, frauds, and forgeries.
听说你有进展了
Hear you had a breakthrough.
有线索了 注意看那些指纹
I got something. Notice the prints.
非常清晰
Very clean.
可能有点过于清晰了
Maybe a little too clean.
这些都是米歇尔的吗
They're all Mitchell's?
是的 注意到其他什么了吗
Yep. Notice anything else?
这些都是左手指纹
They're all left-handed.
不可能吧
That's improbable.
当然不可能
It's impossible.
什么意思
What does it mean?
不知道
I don't know.
你觉得这些指纹是被故意做上去的
What, you think the prints were planted?
这种事情不难做到吧
Well, it wouldn't be hard, would it?
别看我
Don't look at me.
好吧 的确很容易做到
All right, it wouldn't be that hard.
不过首先要弄到一组完整的指纹标本
It starts by getting a clean set of prints,
某个人有米歇尔的指纹
And somebody got Mitchell's.
不过只有左手的 为什么只有左手呢
But only his left hand. Why only the left?
黄金是怎么被发现的
How was the gold found in the first place?
-匿名线报 -那可是危险信♥号♥♥
- Anonymous tip. - There's a red flag.
确实
Mm. Could be.
别得意 伙计
Easy. Easy there, tiger.
你不是该回家陪伊丽莎白了吗
Shouldn't you be getting home to Elizabeth?
丹娜已经跟我我们住几天了
Dana's been with us for a few days.
什么情况
Oh. How's that going?
她承受的太多了
She's been through a lot.
对她来说这太痛苦了 确实太痛苦了
No, this has got to be rough on her. It's got to be.
听着 我试着做个好人
Look, I try to be a good person.
你有你的难处
You have your moments.
是的 只是我...
Yeah, it's just I --
-是不是她哭了 -是啊
-Is it the crying? - Yeah.
除了见不得女人落泪 其他的事我都能搞定
I can handle everything else but women crying.
就这点 弄得我焦头烂额
That's all. I don't know what to do with it.
我想帮他们
I try to fix it.
我的意思是 跟你在一起我可以拍你的肩膀
I mean, with you I'd give you a slug on the shoulder
我们可以互诉心事
And I'd tell you to cowboy up.
我们知道指纹的事
We got the print theory.
也许可以让她好过一点
That might cheer her up.
是的 如果我能够把这个
Yeah, it could be something
跟埃姆斯或那个保镖联♥系♥在一起就更好了
If I can link it to Ames or the bodyguard.
怎么了
What?
我们来这儿一个小时了 而这整个期间
We've been here an hour, but in that whole time,
你只用右手拿了酒瓶
You've only touched these bottles with your right hand.
跟米歇尔一起喝酒的人取了他的指纹样本
Mitchell had drinks with whoever lifted the prints.
-你能问问他吗 -执法官看着他呢
- Can you ask him? - The marshals are sitting on him.
明天我可以抓住时机 伸出援手
I could take the time to reach out,
申请授权文件
File the proper paperwork,
通过正常渠道帮助他
Go through the usual channels tomorrow.
或者你只需要问问他妻子
Or you could just ask his wife...
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Hey, honey. - Hey, honey.
丹娜 你还好吧
Hey, Dana. How you holding up?
你知道 这有点难熬的
It's hard, you know.
对一切未知真是让我担心死了
The not knowing that's killing me.
有消息了吗
Any news?
好消息和坏消息
Well, which do you want first?
想听哪个
The good news or the bad news?
还有坏消息吗
There's bad news?
不会比目前的事更坏
Not more than there has been.
他还在面临指控 事情没什么好转
He's still charged. It still looks pretty bad.
现在说说好消息
I'll go with the good news.
有些证据感觉很异常
There are some evidence anomalies.
可能有人把他的指纹印在了金器上
Someone may have planted his prints on the gold.
你是说他真的被陷害了
So, you mean he really was framed?
有这可能
It's possible.
我很想知道 他最近有没有跟谁一起喝酒
I'm curious. Did he have drinks with anyone recently?
指纹是易损的
The prints are crisp,
说明可能是按在玻璃或是酒瓶上
Which would indicate a glass or a bottle,
所以很可能是啤酒瓶
So it was probably for a beer.
这可不是好消息 真的
It's not okay, really.
当然是 这就是好消息
Yes, it is. This is the good-news part.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表