剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Well, that's a nice way of putting it.
下次跟我说实话就行了
Next time, just tell me.
我是这么跟尼尔说的
That's what I told neal.
那就坚持这么做
Then stick to it.
我会的
I will.
我知道你是个好老公
I know you're a good man.
她可爱么
Was she cute?
那要看你对可爱的定义了
Well, now, that depends on your definition,
因为 我不想解释
'cause i-i-i got to plead the fifth on this one.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你是谁
Who is this?
我也想知道你是谁
I could ask you the same thing.
你看起来好像有很多名字 乔治
You seem to have many names, George.
多塞特
Dorsett.
你怎么知道这个号♥的
How'd you get this number?
你用信♥用♥卡♥给我女友买♥♥了杯酒
You bought my girlfriend a drink with your credit card.
我很欣赏你的足智多谋
I'm impressed with your resourcefulness.
现在看我的 我要拿回我的画
Now you will see mine. I want the painting.
如果不还画
If it is not returned,
约书亚会去找
Joshua will pay a visit to your
你那位在画廊的美丽的朋友
beautiful friend at the gallery.
不要把她牵扯进来
You leave her out of this.
本来没布里奇特的事 是你把她牵扯进来的
Brigitte was out of bounds, yet you involved her.
是你定的规矩
You set the rules.
你要遵守
Now you must play by them.
我需要两天时间
I need two days.
只给两天
That's all you have.
你偷了那幅画
You stole the painting?
我正打算把它还给朱莉安娜
I was going to give it back to Julianna.
你就像个小孩一样 不计后果
You're like a child -- no sense of consequence.
好吧 看看上面写的字
Okay. Will you look at the inscription?
馆长说他鉴定了那幅画
The channing curator said he authenticated the painting
在被偷之前
Before it was stolen.
他知道画属于朱莉安娜
He saw that it belonged to Julianna
却当做没看见
And chose to ignore it.
然后你就来当罗宾汉
And you're Robin Hood.
是我忘了警告你
And did I forget to mention the part
这是从什么人手里偷的吗
Where you stole the painting?!
我不觉得多塞特能逃脱
I didn't think Dorsett would get away.
那是因为你不喜欢钱宁的那家伙
This is because you don't like the guy from the Channing.
你是为了一己厌恶而这样做
You did this for spite.
我并无私心
I've done things for less.
我不能让他去找塔林麻烦
I can't let him go after Taryn.
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
最好是好消息
This better be good.
我拿了那幅画
I took the painting.
该死 尼尔
Damn it, Neal.
我不是要
I wasn't gonna --
我是为了
I did it for --
我能利用它来抓多塞特
I can use it to catch Dorsett.
他不知道我是你手下
He doesn't know I work for you.
我们明天去安排
We'll set it up tomorrow.
现在离开我的房♥子
Now get the hell out of my house.
再见 伊丽莎白
Goodbye, Elizabeth
再见 尼尔
Bye, Neal.
那么 他
Well, he, uh...
告诉了你那幅画的真♥相♥
Told you the truth about the painting.
因为他们用塔林威胁他
Because they threatened Taryn.
这是一个开始
It's a start.
对
Yeah.
这是一个开始
It's a start.
你知道你自己完全控制不了力度
You know you have absolutely no impulse control.
把锑黄递给我
Hand me the naples yellow.
豪斯腾伯格的绘画更加流畅
Haustenberg's brushwork is much more fluid.
而你的笨拙迟钝
You're being choppy.
我画的很好
My brushwork's fine.
这个或许能骗一下普通人
This could trick the occasional tourist,
但这个在钱宁的家伙绝对骗不过
But this guy at the Channing will not be fooled.
我肯定他不会
I'm sure he won't.
这些颜料需要作旧
This pigment needs to be aged.
我去把烤箱预热
I'll go preheat the oven.
-是125度 -是是是
- It's 125. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道怎样让一幅画变旧
I know how to age a painting.
我的缓刑期表现有多糟
How tenuous is my probation?
十分强差人意
It's pretty thin.
我们需要这个挽救
We need this one.
这很简单 对吧
It's simple, right?
对 所以不要把它复杂化
Yeah, so don't make it complicated.
尽快搞定多塞特
Take Dorsett down quickly.
如果我抓到他 你会再次相信我吗
If I get him, you trust me again?
对 同志
Yeah, comrade.
你还是会审核我
You still gonna verify?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我们到了
Here we go.
很惊讶你竟然有胆自己来
Surprised you had the guts to come yourself.
这不是勇敢
It's not bravery.
我只是不放心约书亚拿着一幅价值百万的画
I simply don't trust Joshua with a million-dollar painting.
这样活着很痛苦吧
Is it hard to live like that,
不相信亲近你的人
Not trusting the people closest to you?
我想 我会拿走那些钱
I suppose, but I'll take the money.
你赢了
You won.
对 但那是一个有趣的游戏
Yes, but it was a good game.
联邦调查局 你们被捕了
FBI! You're under arrest!
豪斯腾伯格是她父亲
Haustenberg was her father.
是的
Yes.
她是他的私生女
She was his illegitimate daughter,
但他那时候在匈牙利已经有一个家庭
But he had a family then in Hungary.
是在战前
It was before the war.
那幅画最后是怎样落到钱宁里
How did the painting end up at the Channing?
他想把那幅画给我祖母
He willed the painting to my grandmother,
但他死后 博物馆就无视他的意愿
But when he died, the museum chose to ignore his will.
谁会在乎一个著名艺术家的私生女
Who cares about the illegitimate daughter of a famous artist?
天子犯法不与庶民同罪
It's not theft when rich men do it.
你怎么知道钱宁
How do you know that the Channing
不会再把它拿走
Won't try to take it back again?
因为如果他们这么做 馆长就得解释
Because if they do, the curator will have to explain
为什么博物馆要违背豪斯腾伯格的意愿
Why the museum went against Haustenberg's wishes,
我想他不希望这样
And...I don't think he wants that.
尼尔 你做了些什么
Neal, what have you done?
有什么问题吗
Problem?
没有 没有
No, no.
只是 经历了这么多
Just, uh, overcome with the, uh...
我很高兴真正的豪斯腾伯格真迹
I'm thrilled to have the original Haustenberg
回到了它所属的地方
Back where it belongs.
为了营造浪漫感 约会是很私密的事 蚊子
For being romantic, meeting is kinda personal thing. Moz.
对 例如让你一个人来
Yeah, like we're gonna let you come alone.
如果是那个戴戒指的家伙伪造的短♥信♥怎么办
What if the guy with ring planned that note.
他没有
He didn't.
当准星突然出现在你的前额时
You'll be happy I came when the red laser dot
你会很高兴我来了
Suddenly appears on your forehead.
你的英雄演说够了 罗宾汉
Enough with the hero talk. Robin Hood
好吧
Okay.
她可能是三天前写这个给你
Maybe she wrote it three days ago.
又或者是三个月前
Or maybe three months ago.
她会来的
She'll be here.
好吧 今天是星期五
Well, it's Friday.
已经是大中午了
And it was noon.
她人呢
So where is she?
抱歉
Sorry.
凯特
Kate?
尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表