剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
去过那里 饺子很不错
Been there. Good dumplings.
对我们来说更好的消息是
And an even better H.Q. For our purposes.
店主一家是局里信得过的"国会情报处"[线人]
Family that owns the place are trusted C.I.S for the bureau.
他们以前和劳打过交道
They've had dealings with Lao in the past.
我们会在餐馆二层监视赌局
We'll monitor the game from the second floor.
听着 有个探员失踪了
Look...There's an agent missing in all this.
大家都打起精神来
So everyone stay sharp.
联调局非常感谢您的帮助 湍先生
The FBI is truly grateful for your help, Mr.Tuan.
我只想劳从这里滚蛋
I just want Lao out of the neighborhood.
他搅我生意已经很多年了
He's been taking from my business for years.
我如今债台高筑
And with my own debt piling up,
不想再摊上他的
I can hardly afford to be in his.
我明白
I understand.
听着 我也很感激你们的帮忙
Look... I, too, am grateful for your help.
进来
Come on.
联调局标准着装吗
Those standard FBI issue?
是伊丽莎白送我的礼物
They were a gift from Elizabeth.
无私奉献的好女人
One that keeps on giving.
我们得设法腾点地方
We tried to make room.
很不错了
It's perfect.
抱歉
Apologies.
我女儿 白
My daughter, Bai.
你好啊
Uh...Hi, there.
那个你不能拿 明白吗
I'm gonna need that back, okay?
给我了 谢谢
There. Thank you.
你搞什么啊
Who are you?
我怎么了 这孩子刚拿了...
What do you mean? The kid just grabbed the
你有名片吗
Do you have a business card?
有没有名片
Do you have a business.
没事的 别哭 看这里
It's okay. It's okay. Ready? Watch this.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One...Two...Three!
哪儿去了 哪儿去了 哪儿去了
Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
在这里吗 真在那里吗
Is it right here? Is it right there?
好玩吧 给你啦
How silly. Here you go.
谢谢
Xie xie.
每次你玩这套的时候
You know, every time I see you do that
我都得检查一下钱包
I check for my wallet.
好了
All right.
你换行头去
Let's get you suited up.
赌局10分钟后开始
Game starts in 10.
你看建筑平面图了吗
You reviewed the building layout?
监视器 电子密♥码♥
Camera surveillance, electronic passcode.
都是标准设备
It's standard stuff.
-还有问题吗 -就一个
- Any questions? - Just one.
伊丽莎白在哪里买♥♥的那种袜子
Where did Elizabeth buy those socks?
-你知道圣诞节就快到了 -住嘴
- Cause christmas is coming up soon. - Enough.
一个小问题
There is one small problem.
什么
What?
仿的不错
That's a really nice fake.
和报时相比
It's more concerned with telling us
定位更重要一点
where you are than telling time.
30秒之前 我们解除了你脚镣的功能
We deactivated your anklet 30 seconds ago.
劳伦 帮他解开一下
Lauren, if you'll do the honors.
温柔点
Be gentle.
温柔不是我的风格
Yeah, never really been the gentle type.
好了 表里有全球移♥动♥通信送话器
All right. There's a GSM transmitter inside.
单方向的 但我们能听见
It's one-way, but we'll be able
你那边发生的一切
to hear everything that happens.
一切
Everything?
劳是个狠角色 尼尔
Lao is dangerous, Neal.
出了状况我们会立马救你出来
We are pulling you the first sign of trouble.
我没事 只要没拿到死牌
I'll be fine. As long as I don't draw the death tile.
还有死牌吗
There's a death tile?
霍顿
Halden.
尼可·霍顿
Nick Halden.
霍顿顺利通过
Halden's golden.
他通过安检了
He got through.
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
劳干的
Lao.
他来过你家
He was in your home?
不 是他的手下
No, his men.
有一晚他们来我家 让我给钱
They came in one night to make sure I would pay.
持枪吗
With a gun.
子弹离我女儿的婴儿床只差两英寸
They fired a bullet 2 inches from my baby's crib
白当时正在睡觉
While Bai was still sleeping in it.
你好
How you doing?
别把他们弄湿 午夜后不得喂食[电影《小魔怪》台词] 是吧
Don't get 'em wet, don't feed 'em after midnight, right?
当我没说
Never mind.
饮胜
Yung sing.
是祝酒词 干杯赢牌的意思
It's a toast -- drink and win.
饮胜
Yung sing.
美女已入座 开始吧
One down... One to go.
大牌八 小牌七 手气不错
8 and 7. Nice hand.
不跟
I'm out.
你本可以赢的
You could have won.
我有比赢牌更重要的事
I have more important things than winning.
你封了一副好牌 敢问贵姓
You folded on a good hand, Mr...?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
也知道我来的原因
And you know why I'm here.
以您的名气 霍顿先生
For a man of your reputation, Mr. Halden,
这一手好牌好像来的晚了点
It took some time for you to find the hand you needed.
我对牌九不感兴趣
Pai Gow isn't my game.
那您对什么感兴趣呢
What is your game?
或许我们应该私下谈
Perhaps we should discuss that in private.
不急于一时
We have time for that.
再来一局如何
Another hand?
别操之过急 尼尔
Don't rush him, Neal.
-既然您盛情邀约的话 -很好
- I'm always in for one more game. - Good. Good.
彼得 有麻烦了
Peter, we got a problem.
纽约警局收到情报 他们要突袭赌场
NYPD got a tip-off. They're about to raid the game.
-谁给他们送的信 -不知道
- who the hell tipped them off? - I have no clue.
他们会害死尼尔的
They're gonna get neal killed.
在他们破坏我们的计划之前
You get me captain Shattuck of NYPD
给我联♥系♥上纽约警局的局长沙塔克
before they crash this whole thing.
警♥察♥
Cops!
不是我招来的
They're not with me.
我才不信是巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
或许该信一次了
Maybe you should.
纽约警局 呆在原地别动
NYPD, stay where you are.
劳 我们走
Lao, let's go.
快走 快 快
Just go, go, go.
把手放在桌上
Put your hands on the table!
所有人趴下 别动 不然开枪
Everyone down! down! freeze! We will shoot.
不许动
Freeze!
快点 尼尔 快表明身份
Come on, Neal. Just give yourself up.
说你是联邦探员
Tell them you're FBI.
开火了 开枪了
Fired. Shots fired.
有一个穿灰色衣服身高1米83的白人男性
We have a white male, 6-foot, gray suit
正试图冲出这栋楼
Heading out of the building.
他大概没打算暴露身份
I don't think he gave himself up.
也许说的不是他
Maybe it's not him.
我可在拼命保持伪装呢
Trying to save my cover here, guys.
是他 好吧
It's him. All right.
如果三分钟内我没有接应上他
If he's not with me in three minutes,
你就组织援助
You mobilize backup
告诉纽约警局别他妈碍事
And tell NYPD to stay the hell out of our way!
我该死的鞋呢
And where are my damn shoes?!
我讨厌被追着跑 彼得
I'm getting a little tired of being chased, Peter.
让那些警♥察♥别追了
Call the cops off me.
他在哪儿 琼斯
Where is he, Jones?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表