剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
There's only one egg missing from our basket.
蜡
Wax.
最好是杜芒堡葡萄园的
Preferably 18th-century beeswax
18世纪的蜂蜡
from the chateau Du Munn Vineyard.
凯勒的经销商 格蕾丝
Grace -- Keller's broker --
她的地窖里有一些杜芒堡的蜂蜡
has a few chateau du munn in her vault.
-需要多少蜡 -不多
- How much wax do we need? - Not much.
给我一点薄片我就能搞定
I can make it work with just a few shavings.
那的保安系统如何
How's the security there?
很严密
Good.
旋转编码键盘
Keypad with a rotating code,
生物统计识别装置
biometric scanner plate --
伴有脉冲检测器
with pulse monitor.
噢 这就不好办了
Ohh. That makes it trickier.
那你怎么进去
So, how do you get in?
让她帮我开门
Have her open the door.
为了你吗
For you?
不
No.
为我的客户 卡尔顿·里德
For my client -- Carlton Leed.
那是谁
Who's that?
不
No.
那是你最爱的词儿 对吧
That's your favorite word, isn't it?
这个最有代表性 表示"不行"
It's a classic -- "Nope, "
"没门儿" "想都别想"
"Never," "Forget about it."
你凭什么觉得我会和你闯进一个地方
What makes you think I would break into any place with you
然后偷里面的东西
and steal anything?
我们不是要闯进去 有人会带你参观
No, we are not breaking in. You'll be shown around.
我们也不会偷任何东西
And we're not stealing anything...
不偷值钱的
...of value.
我只是要一些蜡片而已
All I need are some wax shavings.
就像从理发店地板上拿一绺头发一样
It's like taking a lock of hair from the floor of a barbershop.
偷窃就是偷窃
Theft is theft.
我只是顾问 又不是探员
I'm a C.I., not an agent.
我不用纠结职业道德问题
I don't have the same restrictions.
这个就叫盲点
We can call this one a gray area.
-没戏 -拜托嘛
- Nada. - Come on.
你可以盛装打扮 与才子佳人对酒当歌♥
You can get all dressed up, hobnob with pretty people,
喝一杯波尔图葡萄美酒
drink a fine glass of port.
你这么了解我
From everything you know about me,
居然觉得我会享受你说的那些事儿
what makes you think I'd enjoy any of what you just said?
因为这是要将一个杀人犯缉拿归案
Because this is about catching a killer.
将一个凶手绳之以法
A wax shaving for a murderer.
你保证不偷值钱的东西对吧
This won't affect the value of anything in Grace's collection?
不 不偷 肯定不偷
Nope. No. Nada.
强调一点 我讨厌波尔图葡萄酒
And for the record, I hate port.
太粘稠了
It's syrupy.
那你可以喝点别的
There will be other options.
我还是觉得这领带好傻
I still say this tie is ridiculous.
这可是意大利牌子 看起来很有范儿
It's Italian. And it looks good.
用来剔牙还差不多
Well, I feel like I should be flossing my teeth with it,
才不是戴我脖子上
not wearing it around my neck.
好了啦
All right,
尽快让格蕾丝带我们去酒窖
The sooner we can get Grace to show us the cellar,
完事后你就能穿回最爱的运动装了
The sooner you can get back to your favorite pair of sweatpants.
我知道你不擅长品酒
Now, I know wine isn't your thing --
不就是尝尝嘛 尼尔
It's a tasting, Neal.
用鼻子闻闻 然后小啜一口
You nose a bottle, take a sip,
接着夸张地描述一下
and say something pretentious
比如 酒体浓郁之类的
Like, "Rich, with nice body."
说到这方面
Speaking of...
你来了 你是里德先生吧
You made it. You must be Mr. Leed.
叫我卡尔顿就好
Please, call me Carlton.
我叫格蕾丝·奎因
Grace Quinn.
听说你的品味非同凡响
I hear you're a man of discriminating taste.
希望今天我们的招待能满足你的口味
I hope we find something to your liking today.
我喜欢你的领带
Love your tie.
-她喜欢这领带 -是啊
- She loves the tie. - Yeah.
先来品尝下85年的柏翠庄葡萄酒
We'll be starting with a 1985 Chateau Petrus Pomerol.
年份不错 你很好客
Great year. You're not holding back.
感觉如何
What do you think?
我觉得是酒香弥漫
I'd say it's, uh, woodsy,
酒体适中 略带一些
with a medium body and a hint of --
她是在问我
The lady asked what I thought.
悠扬酒香彰显酿制用的优质木桶
The use of wood is evident in its broadness of flavors.
划过口腔回味无穷
Great persistence in the mouth.
杯中色泽尽显韵味
It opens up well in the glass.
非常赞同
I would agree.
我想你应该还有一些
I understand you have a more...
高品质的私人珍藏
substantial private collection?
有兴趣参观地窖吗
Would you care to see the vault?
你朋友不一起吗
Your friend's not coming?
不用了 我又不是妻管严
Uh, no, I don't need a babysitter.
在下效劳
Please, allow me.
看来你还是个绅士
And you're a gentleman, too.
如你所见 我们拥有最先进的保安系统
As you can see, our security system is state-of-the-art.
真的嘛
Really?
想尝尝其他酒吗
Would you like to try something else?
乐意至极 谢了
I'd love some. Thank you.
找到啦
There you are.
后法国革命时期 产自杜芒堡
Chateau Dumunn, post-French Revolution.
奎因女士
Ms. Quinn,
我有个关于波图斯堡的问题
I have a question about the Chateau Petrus.
对不起打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没关系 我见过你吗
Mm. Please. Don't I know you?
我想没有
I don't think so.
看来你有张大众脸
I guess you just have one of them faces, huh?
能赏脸帮我倒杯酒吗
Mind filling this up for me?
-当然 -谢了
- Of course. - Thank you.
我想起来了
Now I got it.
我先前见过你
Yeah, I saw you earlier.
你和朋友一起来的
You, uh, came in with your friend.
对了 他人呢
Where'd he get off to, anyway?
我怎么知道 我又不是他老公
I don't know. I'm not his keeper.
是吗
You're not, huh?
但我觉得你才放不下他
See, I think you are.
我在想哈 如果我现在让保安
And now I'm wondering what would happen
来检查地窖的话
if I ask the security guard to check the vault...
结果会怎样呢
Right now.
如果一个警♥察♥的小拍档
I mean, I'm wondering what that does to a lawman's career,
因非法闯入私人宅邸被捕
when his errand boy gets caught
那是不是会严重影响他的职业生涯呢
breaking into somebody's private property?
我也想不通
And I'm having a hard time figuring out
我何不立即以谋杀罪逮捕你
Why I don't book you for murder one...Right now.
是吗
Is that right?
我让格蕾丝把地窖锁上怎样
How about I get Grace to lock this vault down?
看看条子到时会在酒窖里发现什么
What are the cops gonna find when they look inside?
布满灰尘的酒窖里的各种昂贵名酒
Cellar full of dusty, overpriced wine.
知道吗
You know what?
你把调查局牵扯进来正合我意 卡夫瑞
I'm glad you brought in the FBI, Caffrey.
越来越刺♥激♥了
Makes it exciting, right?
这样打败你才更值得兴奋
Be that much richer when I beat you.
我忘说了 他是自恋狂
Oh, I forgot to tell you - He's a big fan of himself.
我看出来了
I noticed that.
顺便说下
By the way,
听说竟有人当着调查局探员的面
I heard that somebody mowed down a citizen
撞死了一个市民
right in front of an FBI agent?
真是丢人
What a shame.
真是给调查局抹黑啊
That's got to be embarrassing for the bureau, right?
祝你们好运
Good luck with that investigation.
光是和这家伙待了五分钟
I spent five minutes with the guy.
我就想揍烂他的脸了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表