剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
景色宜人 空气新鲜
Scenery. Fresh air.
都是我上个住处没有的
Just about everything I couldn't get at my last address.
拜伦也爱这个公园
Byron loved the park, too...
基本上也是这个原因
For very much the same reason.
看来你真的喜欢坏小子
You do like bad boys.
萨曼莎踢得真不错
Samantha is pretty good.
是啊 真棒
Yes, she is.
她过来了
Here she comes.
琼祖母 你看见没
Oh, grandma June, did you see?
当然了 你真棒
Yes, I did, and you were wonderful.
我还要进一个 好好看着
I'm gonna go again. Watch!
-好 我看着呢 -加油
- Okay, I'm watching. - Go get 'em.
您孙女不像生病的孩子啊
Your granddaughter doesn't look sick.
今天还好
Not today.
萨曼莎上周被捐助者名单除名了
Samantha was taken off of the donors list last week.
我能帮点什么吗
What can I do?
早上好 尼尔
Morning... Neal.
希望你们别介意 我不请自来
Hope you don't mind -- let myself in.
我介意
I mind.
吃早饭呢
You guys having breakfast?
对 我们是在吃早饭
Yeah, we're having breakfast. yeah.
早饭是我挺喜欢的一个疯狂仪式
It's a crazy ritual I'm sort of fond of.
你知道原因吗
You want to know why?
因为你喜欢附赠玩具
'cause you love the free toys.
因为没有你瞎搅和
Because breakfast doesn't involve you.
每天早上 我坐在餐桌前
See, every morning, I sit at my dining table
和可爱的妻子共进美味的麦片
With my lovely wife and my delicious cereal
而且不用想尼尔·卡夫瑞
And no thoughts of Neal Caffrey.
这上面说送一个警长徽章
This says it has a free sheriff's badge.
你已经拿走了吗
Did you get it already?
小伊 做点什么
El, do something.
需要一只碗盛麦片吗
Do you want a bowl with that cereal?
谢谢 很有礼貌
Thank you. Manners.
我可不是这么想的
That's not what I had in mind.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
因为琼有麻烦了
I'm here 'cause of June.
尼尔住在琼家中
June owns the house Neal lives in.
我知道琼是谁
I know who june is.
她孙女需要一个肾
Her granddaughter needs a kidney,
但她从移植名单上被挤掉了
But she was bumped from the transplant list last week.
-为什么 -我也不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
但几天前 一个女人找到琼
But a few days ago, a woman approached June
表示她的机构可以帮助她孙女
And said her organization could help find a kidney
找到肾
For her granddaughter.
很多慈善机构都做这个的
A lot of charities do that.
不错 但她开出的捐款数额
Yeah, but she asked for a donation...
高达十万美元
Of $100,000.
十万美元
100 grand?
看你啊 还给我找了个案子
Look at you, bringing me a case.
警♥察♥不就是干这个的吗
Well, it's what us lawmen do.
好吧 我很感兴趣
Okay, I'm interested.
去和琼谈谈 我要知道详情
Talk to June, get me specifics.
那我可以带着它跑路了
So I can run with it?
"带着它跑路" 不用 巴尼·法夫[喜剧角色]
"run with it"? no, Barney Fife.
你可以慢慢的走
No, you can walk very slowly,
只要别再打扰我吃早饭
As long as you don't interrupt my breakfast again.
明白了
Gotcha.
慢用
Enjoy your meal.
尼尔
Uh, Neal...
记住 那徽章只是玩具
Remember, that's not real.
第一季第10集
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
他真这么说的 "带着它跑路"
Those were his words? "run with it"?
基本这个意思
More or less.
我觉得意思偏"弱"
I'm assuming "less."
彼得要我去了解详情
Peter told me to get specifics.
但我得先会会那个慈善机构代表人
I can't do that until I meet the charity's representative,
所以我以琼财政顾问的身份
Which is why I set up a face-to-face,
安排了一次面谈
As June's financial adviser.
那代表人又是谁
Who's the representative?
梅丽莎·卡洛维
Melissa Calloway.
这个慈善机构叫做"把心敞开"
The charity's called Hearts Wide Open.
真恐怖
That is truly menacing.
如果我拍一部恐怖电影
If I made a horror movie,
那名字一定会叫《把心敞开》
I would definitely call it "hearts wide open."
很准时
Right on time.
我已经不信任这个女人了
Already I don't trust this woman.
因为她开车过来的吗
Because she drove here?
一个不乘地铁的纽约人
A new yorker who does not take the subway
是不值得信任的
is not a new yorker you can trust.
我也不乘地铁
I don't take the subway.
所以说这句话一点不错
Precisely.
她把公文包落车上了
Ooh, she left her briefcase in the back.
好吧 蚊子 帮个忙
All right, Moz, I need a favor.
撬车门进去
Break into her car.
这不是帮忙 这是个馊主意
That's not so much a favor as a truly horrible idea.
现在是下午一点
It's 1:00 in the afternoon.
犯罪发生在晚上可是有原因的
There's a reason most crimes happen at night --
因为别人看不见你
People can't see you!
好吧 好吧 我自己来
All right, fine, fine. I'll do it.
但你可还要见客啊
Uh, you have a meeting.
不 是你要见客
No. You have a meeting.
我们是在帮琼 记得吗
This is for June, remember?
我需要一条领带
I need a tie.
问她慈善机构的事 如何运行
Ask about the charity, how it works.
更重要的是 钱用到哪里去了
More importantly, how the money works.
给我争取20分钟
Buy me 20 minutes.
我何时变成交际高手了
Since when am I a people person?
学我平时的样子
Just do what I'd do.
早上好
Good morning.
您也是
Good day.
好啊
Great!
真♥他♥妈♥的好
Just great.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
警官 你好 能帮个忙吗
Oh, officer, hi. Can you give me a hand here?
我把公文包锁进车里了
I locked my briefcase in my car.
当然了 我老婆又拿错钥匙了
And, of course, my wife grabbed the wrong keys again.
有证件证明这是你的车吗
You got I.D. that proves this is your car?
当然 长官 当然有
Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir.
就在公文包里
It's in the glove box right here.
见鬼 我必须在20分钟内到法♥院♥
Damn it! I got to be at the courthouse in 20 minutes.
-你是律师 -检察官
- You a lawyer? - Uh, prosecutor.
要提审一个人♥渣♥ 他竟然在警♥察♥家中
Arraigning this dirtbag who took a swing at a cop
殴打警♥察♥
When he showed up on a domestic.
那人打警♥察♥
The guy hit a cop?
就打在下巴上
Right across the jaw.
亚茨科呼叫
This is Yatsko.
立刻派一辆巡逻车过来
I'm gonna need a patrol car right away.
正如我对琼说的
As I said to June,
我们组织很清楚萨曼莎的情况
Our organization saw what happened to Samantha.
官僚机构没有任何怜悯之心
Bureaucracy often gets in the way of compassion.
我们正试图通过寻找匹配器官改变现状
We attempt to rectify that by finding a match.
但不在国家登记处登记
But going around the national registry,
不是违法的吗
isn't that illegal?
只要兑换成外币就成
Only if money exchanges hands.
我们找到了愿意通过
We find donors willing to contribute
紧急状态下施救者造成民事损害时免除责任的法案
《见义勇为法案》捐赠器官的捐赠人
Through the good samaritan law.
我确信会有人
I am sure that there is someone
像我们一样关注萨曼莎的情况
Who will find Samantha's case as compelling as we do.
但捐款是帮助的前提
And a donation is what helps to move things along.
我们绝不拒绝
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表