剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
His P.R.A.s are high. he needs --
需要无差别配对
A zero mismatch.
彼得 他掩饰的相当好
Peter, he's got the perfect cover here.
如果他没犯这么多事 也许我会很尊敬他的
If he weren't so dirty, I'd almost respect him.
我们现在已经有了完美的理论思路
All right, what we have here is a nice little theory.
我要证据
I need proof.
我觉得证据就在这里
And I'm guessing it's all here.
霍瑟诊所
The Howser Clinic?
你觉得他会把病人记录存放在那里
What, you think he'd keep patient records there?
总得有人负责记录那些有钱的买♥♥家吧
Someone's got to keep a log of all those wealthy friends.
-那我们去查一下 -不行
- Let's take a look. - Can't.
医患保密协议
Doctor-patient confidentiality
不会让我们进去搜查的
Prohibits us from getting inside.
我们得另辟蹊径
We need to look at this another way.
1956年拜恩对鲍比·菲舍尔那局
Byrne vs. Bobby Fischer, 1956.
非常正确 最后谁赢了
Very good. who won?
菲舍尔
Fischer.
他在第17步弃后
He sacrificed his queen on move 17.
你还好吧
You all right?
慈善机构撤回了对琼孙女的提议
The charity rescinded its offer to June's granddaughter.
什么
What?
是真的
Yep.
天啊
Oh, god.
他们说为什么了吗
Did they say why?
他们说有一个更紧急的待捐助者
They say they found a more urgent recipient.
你就
And you --
是真的 我去诊所看了下
Yes. i scouted the clinic.
发现他们像是被吓到了
Something's got them spooked.
工作人员一整天在销毁资料
Employees have been throwing files into the garbage all day.
是什么样的资料
You see what the files were?
我看不到
I couldn't.
那里全是高级警报装置
It's pretty upscale. private security everywhere.
你知不知道他们为什么这么惊慌
Any idea what's got them rattled?
亲爱的
Honey?
怎么了
Yeah?
这是什么
What is this?
我正准备跟你说这个的
I was gonna talk to you about that.
那是我做卧底工作拿到的
That is part of an undercover job I was working.
这份工作还包括跟女人聊天套话
And part of the cover was that I had to talk to another woman.
你一定很会花言巧语
You must've been quite the conversationalist.
我得跟她调情
I had to flirt with her
尼尔才能接近目标
so Neal could get closer to the target.
平时不是反着的吗
Isn't it usually the other way around?
她看上我了
Eh, she chose me.
你要勾引女人啊
You had to seduce another woman?
不不 我 我就跟她喝了几杯
No. no. I had... I just had drinks with her.
什么事都没有 小伊 我发誓
Nothing happened, El. I swear.
你这是笑吗
Are you laughing?
你在笑 你居然笑我
You're laughing. You're laughing.
你还得跟人调情
You had to flirt?
你最讨厌调情了
You hate flirting!
可不是嘛 我想起来原因了
I know. And now I remember why.
你跟她怎么说的
What did you say to her?
我说 "你好像有点渴"
I said that she looked thirsty.
还真管用了
It worked.
千万要有监控录像拍下来啊
Oh, please tell me there's surveillance video of this.
我可得看看
I got to see this.
喂
Yeah?
是我
Hey, it's me.
你想知道那家诊所你查了没
I'm just wondering if you looked into that clinic yet.
我让局里出面
I had the bureau put in a request
查他们的财务记录
for their financial records.
怎么了
Why?
没事 我问问情况 谢了
No, I'm just checking. I'm just checking. Thanks.
你老婆笑什么呢
Why is Elizabeth laughing?
不知道
No idea.
待会儿说
Talk to you later.
局里向他们索要财务记录
The FBI asked for copies of their financial records.
原来如此
That explains it.
换了我 我也赶快作假帐
I'd be doctoring my books right now, too.
我们得进去查查
We have to get into that clinic,
看看他们到底要瞒什么
see what they're trying to get rid of.
有计划吗
Have a plan?
我发誓 以后再不进高楼了
I promise, I will never even think about
再不进了
going up in a tall building again.
上帝啊 我不想死
Oh, God. Please don't let me die.
你好 我是来送病人的
Hi, I'm here to drop off a patient.
趴下 我是警♥察♥
Face with your toast, I'm a cop.
心理健康服务机构今天
Mental health services doesn't have anyone
没病人预约入院啊
scheduled to come in today.
让你干啥就干啥 混♥蛋♥
Let's see you take this under advisement, jerkweed!
不错 他们确实没预约
Right, they... they wouldn't have said anything.
这事比较敏感
Um... this is a bit sensitive.
市长希望低调处理
The Mayor asked for it be handled quietly.
这位是他侄子
It's his nephew.
我不能告诉你他的名字
I can't exactly give you his name,
可他自称是
but he thinks he's --
妈咪妈咪个妈咪轰
Yippee-ki-yay, mother--
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce.
我得立刻送他去见威斯勒医生
We've got to get him to see Dr. Westlake right away.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'll ring him now.
等等 别打别打
Wait, hold on. hold on.
这病人看见你打电♥话♥ 会害怕的
My... my patient sees you making a call, he might get upset,
会以为你在通知坏人
Think you're alerting the bad guys.
我还是亲自送他去吧
I'll just take him to Dr. Westlake myself.
207房♥是吧
It's Room 207, right?
对
Right.
站起来 布鲁斯
On your feet, Bruce.
谢谢
Thank you.
-欢迎来派对 哥们 -别闹
- Welcome to the party, pal. - Don't oversell it.
这边 这边
This way. This way.
装的真好 蚊子
Nice work, Moz.
别抖了现在
You can quit shaking now.
我没装 我是真讨厌医院
I'm not acting. I hate hospitals.
我现在也要打喷嚏了
Now I have what he has.
请转威斯勒医生
Dr. Westlake, please.
这么多有用的文件都浪费了
Looks like a waste of some perfectly good files.
好了 我要进去了
All right, I'll go in.
找着了
Here we go.
这上面的捐款人可都是城里的大人物
Every donor on here is a major player in this city.
谁进了鲍威尔医生的办公室
Hey, who's in Dr. Powell's office?
请保安速去鲍威尔医生办公室
Paging security to Dr. Powell's office.
彼得 你可千万要收到
Peter, I hope you get this.
把那传真掐了
Stop that fax.
别动
Don't move!
借他传真机用一下而已
I'm borrowing Dr. Powell's fax machine.
亲爱的 你等传真吗
Honey, you expecting a fax?
没有啊 传真机还用着吗
No. I didn't even know that thing was still plugged in.
吉米·伯格 谁啊
Jimmy burger? Who's Jimmy Burger?
尼尔的代号♥
That's Neal.
他进了你办公室
He was in your office.
是什么人
Who is he?
他不肯说
He won't say.
可他脚踝上套着个跟踪器
But he's got some kind of tracker on his ankle.
还翻看你的文件
He was going through your files.
我们觉得在通知有关部门之前
We figured you'd want to know
应该先告诉你 鲍威尔医生
before we involved the authorities, Br. Powell.
他可能是威斯勒医生的病人
Look, he's probably one of Westlake's patients,
从三楼跑下来了
escaped from the third floor.
我就来 看住他
I'm on my way. Hold him until I arrive.
最好让他冷静下来
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表