剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
没什么 就是很搞笑
More amusing than anything else.
-谢谢 琼斯 去休息吧 -嗯
- Thanks, Jones. Get some rest. -Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
那么
So...
我们今晚睡哪里
Where are we gonna sleep tonight?
谁说在纽约市不能露营
Who says you can't camp in new york city?
这次是我欠你 小伊
I owe you for this, el.
那你可以请我吃饭
Well, you can start with dinner.
周六晚上 那家意大利餐厅好吗
Saturday night? Italian?
算是约会咯
It's a date.
怎么真像市中心这么闹
It is like grand central in here.
休斯 快进来
Hughes? Come on in.
彼得 晚上好 伊丽莎白
Peter. Evening, Elizabeth.
你好 里斯
Hello, Reese.
你们在露营
Oh, you're camping?
说来话长
Long story.
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
我得和彼得谈谈
I need to speak to Peter.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
谢谢你 小伊
Thanks, El.
我不是以上司的身份来这里的
I'm not here in an official capacity.
是作为你的朋友来告诫你
I'm here as your friend.
职责办已经开始调查你
OPR has launched an investigation into you.
为什么
Why?
你有没有从一个法官那里受贿
Did you take a bribe from a judge?
我今天是和克拉克法官交谈过
I spoke with judge Clark today.
-那她想贿赂你吗 -是的
- Did she offer you money? - Yes.
你没有拒绝吗
Did you say no?
我到她的办公室 告诉她我们的调查
I went to her office, told her about our investigation,
她却想贿赂我
and she responded with a bribe.
我只是装一下 看到底会怎么样
I wanted to play it out, see where it led.
换作你 你也会这么做
You'd have done the same thing.
或许吧
Maybe.
职责办有一盘你的录像带
OPR's got you on videotape.
福勒准备明天早上呈上去
Fowler's presenting it tomorrow morning.
我保护不了你 彼得
I can't protect you, Peter.
很严重吗
This is serious, isn't it?
是
Yeah.
休斯冒着丢掉工作的风险而告诉我
Hughes could lose his job for what he just told me.
那个 福勒
This guy -- um, Fowler.
他不会罢休吧
He's not gonna stop?
不会
No.
放心 我会处理好
I'll fix it.
怎么处理
How?
他有我的录像带
He's got me on tape.
亲爱的 我得先走了
Honey, I -- I've got to go.
不要道歉
Don't apologize.
最后的线索是在塞维利亚[西班牙城市]
The last clue I had led me to seville.
却一无所获
then nothing.
你家小探员联♥系♥过凯特了吗
Has your federale contacted kate?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我们好像发现了点什么
Or maybe... we have something.
没有姓名 回复地址也只是个邮政信箱
No name. Return address is a P.O. Box.
这是一步棋 会不会是凯特的呢
It's a chess move. Could it be from Kate?
她不喜欢下棋
She doesn't like chess.
有意思
Interesting.
这是黑子先下 很不寻常
They open with black. Unusual.
象征你成为白色纯洁的那方
Symbolically making you virtuous white.
你觉得这是什么意思
Who do you think it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
彼得出事了
Um, it's -- it's Peter.
他需要你
Um, he needs your help.
-你在这里干嘛 -就是赶点工作
- What are you doing here? - Just catching up on some work.
你知道了职责办的调查
You heard about the OPR investigation.
嗯 可能已经传了出去
Yeah, well, it might have gotten around.
听着 正因如此
Look, with all that's going on,
我觉得你可能需要一些人手
I figured you could use some extra hands.
谢谢你 琼斯
Thanks, Jones.
我刚要烧壶新的
I'm just gonna make a fresh pot.
我来帮你
Let me help you out.
好
Great.
想帮忙的可不止我一个
We might want to put on more than one.
你想让我们闯进法官的办公室
You want us to break into a judge's office
偷一盘录像带
and steal a videotape?
是的 你们还有什么更好的办法吗
Yes. Do you have a better idea?
非法闯入♥联♥邦住所很危险
Do you have any idea how dangerous it is
你难道不知道吗
to break into federal property?
还是法官的办公室
A judge's chambers, no less?
你就闯过一次啊
You broke out of one.
如果你不这么做 他就得去坐牢
But if you don't do this, peter could go to prison.
但我做了 说不定就我回牢里去了
And if I do, I could go back.
可你欠他
You owe him.
好吧 你去休息吧
All right, why don't you get some rest,
-我们会处理 -好
- And...we'll handle it. - Okay.
没错 真是"小菜一碟"
Handled. Right. Like a doorknob.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
路上小心
Get home safe.
有办法吗
Do you have any idea how we're gonna do this?
福勒的私人快递员
Okay, Fowler is sending his private courier
会在早上八点去取录像带
to pick up the tape at 8:00 a.m.
好 查得到这人吗
All right. You got the approach?
我什么时候查不到了
Don't I always?
快递在正门口停车 然后进去
The courier truck will pull up to the front entrance and check in.
快递员一下车
When the driver steps out of the truck,
我就去拖住他
I will stall him.
-这个是我 -猜到了
- This one's me. - I figured.
怎么个拖法
How you gonna stall?
当然是靠我的魅力
With my obvious charm, of course.
-找了帮手吗 -才怪
- Do we have a backup? - Ha.
这建筑我摸清了
I scouted the building.
监控录像拍不到这个地方
There's a security-camera blind spot over here.
所以我拖着他...
So, while I stall...
我就穿着同样的快递服 从盲点走出来
I come out of the blind spot dressed as the same courier.
-没错 -行啊
- Exactly. - All right.
制♥服♥拿到了吗
Any luck getting your hands on a uniform?
深更半夜的 裁缝还真难找
It's oddly difficult to find a tailor in the dead of night,
不过我尽力了
but I did the best I could.
-园林官制♥服♥吗 -可能吧
- Is this a park ranger uniform? - Maybe.
贴个标签就成么
With an iron-on?
没顶针不好缝
I couldn't find a thimble.
噢 别忘了这个
Oh, don't-- don't forget this.
BB枪啊
Oh. And a BB gun.
-想要真枪吗 -不是
- Would you prefer a real one? - No.
你扮成快递员进办公室
Now, you go into the office as the courier
拿到录像带
and pick up the tape.
然后就用这个
Then you use this...
这冰箱贴要当什么使
What's the refrigerator magnet supposed to be?
就当冰箱贴使
A refrigerator magnet.
它其实是个强力消磁器
But it's actually a high-grade degaussing magnet.
能把带子洗掉
Which will erase the tape.
是 洗白白
Yes. Thoroughly.
然后你换回便服
Then you change clothes,
把这盘白白的带子 交给真正的快递员
hand over the newly blank tape to the actual courier.
没人会发现我插手
No one knows I was there.
也没人会坐牢
And everybody stays out of jail.
这能行么
You think this will work?
这法官的赎回权案子 可疑的有九个
All nine of Judge Clark's suspicious foreclosures
都有同一个特征
have the same criteria --
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表