剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
就像以前那样
Just like old times.
尼尔
Neal?
来了
Coming.
-你准备好了 -好了
- You good? - Good.
怎么了 伙计 你怎么来了
What's up, buddy? What are you doing here?
真抱歉打扰你了 但我
Oh, man, I am so sorry for barging in, but I --
真是非常抱歉啊
Oh. I'm really sorry.
没事 她刚好要走了
No, no, it's fine. She was just leaving.
-不用 我走好了 -你是尼尔的朋友吗
- No, no, no. I'll go. - Are you a friend of neal's?
你也可以这么说
You can say that, yes.
我是彼得·博尔克
Peter Burke.
你们怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
我是个联邦探员
I'm an FBI agent.
-怎么了 -联调局啊
- How's it going? - FBI.
真有趣
Interesting.
见到你真高兴 尼尔
Lovely to see you, as always, Neal.
别因为我来了你就走啊
Hey, don't leave on account of me.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我们完事了
We're done.
真漂亮啊
Nice girl.
没错
Yeah.
是个老朋友
She's an old friend.
你的朋友都比我的漂亮
You've got better-looking friends than I do.
凯特怎么样了
What about, uh, Kate?
你告诉我要忘了她
Well, you told me to forget her.
你听过我吗
And you listened to me?
凡事都有第一次嘛
There's a first time for everything.
是嘛 你玩谁呢
Ah. Who you playing?
别碰那个 你来干什么
Please don't touch that. What are you doing here?
-你怎么没在酒店 -汽车旅馆
- What happened to the hotel? - Motel.
而且被占了
And it was occupied.
懂了 有只狗不走是吧
Oh. Dog staying there?
是啊 那狗怎么回事
Yeah, what's with the dog?
现在你明白了
Now you understand
我为什么被逼无奈要换个住处
why I was forced to seek other accommodations.
我们运气不错嘛
Mm. Lucky for us.
我们
"us"?
是啊 "我家就是你家" 是吧
Yeah. Su casa es mi casa, right?
是吧
Right?
是啊
Yes.
是啊 我正好饿了
Right. Oh, I just got hungry.
遥控器呢
Where's the remote?
这回可有意思了
This is gonna be really fun.
被问及此事 他说明
"when asked, he quoted that he and the cow
他和奶牛是多年的好友
had been friends for years."
不是吧
No.
-是奶牛耶 -是的
- The cow? - Yes.
-尼尔从来不这样 -我知道他不
- Neal never does with me. - No, I know.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
我会慢慢适应的
Oh, I could get used to this.
你坐了我的位置
You're in my chair.
上面又没你的名字
Oh, I didn't see your name on it.
你们玩拼字游戏了
You guys playing scrabble?
差不多
Sort of.
主要是想找出这个的含义
Trying to figure out what this means.
真的吗
Really?
我这辈子还算见过几次密♥码♥
I've seen a code once or twice in my life.
这应该是移位码
We were playing with shift ciphers.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴你们玩的开心
Glad you're having fun.
我们该给他个香蕉哄哄他
We should get him a banana or something.
我也这么想
I think so, yes.
这才是真正的单子 是吧
This is the actual list, isn't it?
你居然从证物里偷走
You stole from evidence.
只是借一下 我给你们留了复♥制♥品
Borrowed, okay? I made a copy for you guys.
都无所谓了 我试过了关键字和换音造词法
Doesn't matter -- I tried keywords, anagrams,
查理曼式 罗恩式 都试过了
Charlemagne's cipher, Rohan's -- everything.
奥迪斯·格雷
"Aldis Gray."
你把他的名字拼错了
You spelled his name wrong.
中间是个"y"
"Aldys" is spelled with a "y."
什么
What?
这是包含移位码的换音造词法
It's a shift code hidden in an anagram.
这单子上有五个待办事项
All right, there are five items on the list.
往前变换五个字母
Shift the alphabet forward by five letters.
a变成e b变成f
"a" becomes "e," "b" becomes "f."
再重组
Reassemble...
查看座椅v 就变成了奥蒂斯·格雷
"check pew v" becomes "Aldys Gray."
这是个名单
It's a list of names.
攻击名单
A hit list?
死者是第四个
The dead guy's fourth down.
我们看看谁是下一个吧
Let's find out who's next.
早啊 密♥码♥专家打电♥话♥来了
Morning. Cryptanalyst called.
用变位词隐藏的移位码是吧
Shift code hidden in an anagram?
她也打给你了吗
She called you, too?
没有 不过我要你尽快找出这些人
No, but I need you to pull these names A.S.A.P.
不错啊
Nice.
喂 彼得 昨晚那家酒店怎么样啊
Hey, Peter. How was the hotel last night?
环境优美 人声鼎沸
Fine. Loud.
房♥间舒适 [别告诉他]
Bed's a bed. You know. Don't say anything.
彼得现在住我家 他受不了住旅馆
Peter stayed at my place. He couldn't handle the motel.
我当然受的了住旅馆
I can handle the motel.
我只是更喜欢缠着你欺负你
I just prefer tormenting you.
装 你就装吧
Mmhumm.
琼斯 帮我个忙
Jones, do me a favor.
帮我查一下这上面的指纹
I want you to run prints on this,
看看你能不能找到主人
See if we can find out who they belong to.
-低调行事 -对
- Keep it quiet? - Yeah.
这个被破解名单上的前两个人
So, the first two guys on the cracked-code list
一个是厄尔·博恩 德州的石油商
are Earl Bauen, an oil guy from Texas,
另一个是洛杉矶的乔恩·艾戈
and Jon Elga from L.A. --
我把皮尔斯的照片传过去的时候
Both shut up real quick
两个人都立刻就沉默了
when I sent over Pierce's picture,
说他们从没见过她
swore they had never laid eyes on her.
-他们结婚了 -正解
- They're married? - Yep.
第三个人是本·泰良
Third guy is Ben Thalen.
他是新泽西的房♥地♥产♥大亨
He's a real-estate titan from New Jersey.
两个月前
Two months ago,
他声称自己在打猎的时候意外中枪
He claims he was shot during a hunting accident.
一把0.32口径的手♥枪♥
With a seecamp .32 ACP?
这把枪打猎用真不错啊
That's a good hunting weapon.
-我猜他也没见过皮尔斯对吧 -对
- I'm guessing he never met Pierce, either. - Right.
说起皮尔斯
Speaking of Pierce,
我们发现了一组指纹 应该是她的
we found a set of fingerprints that we think are hers.
我们把她接触过的地方都做了标记
We highlighted the areas where she touched.
她在找东西
She's searching for something.
抽屉上都是她的指纹
Her prints are all over the drawers
画的周围也是 也许她在找保险箱
and around the paintings -- maybe looking for a safe.
你觉得她是抢劫那些受害人吗
You think she's robbing them?
那她为什么不拿走他的钱包
Then why didn't she take his wallet
或者是其他那些一看就很值钱的东西
or any of the valuables in plain sight?
这个名单很精确
This list is precise.
她在找一样特定的东西
She's looking for something specific.
是啊 她很聪明
Yeah, she's smart --
利用美色♥诱♥惑 进到他们家里
appeals to their greatest weakness to get in the door,
接着就拿她需要的东西
then takes what she needs.
那她为什么射伤泰良还杀了格雷
But why shoot Thalen and kill Gray?
皮尔斯背后有瘀伤对吧
Pierce had bruises on her back, right?
那绝对不是她自己弄的
She couldn't have done that to herself.
你觉得她偷窃的时候刚好被格雷撞见了吗
What? You think Gray walked in mid-theft?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表