剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
你身边的棕发美女似乎都和八音盒有关
All your brunettes seem to be connected to that music box.
你和艾莱士计划偷八音盒吧
You and Alex are planning to steal it, aren't you?
她不过是个老朋友
She's just an old friend.
她是个赃物贩子 尼尔
She's a fence, Neal.
对偷窃销赃
She either knows how to find things...
她都了如指掌
or sell them.
这样的人不信任调查局
People like that don't trust the FBI.
所以才要你摘下脚链
That's why you walked away without your anklet.
猜得真好
That's a fascinating theory.
我是很想赞赏一下
I'm willing to look past
今天你全力以赴地行动
your little trip off the reservation
真的非常出色
because you did well today.
-谢啦 -少来
- Thank you. - Don't.
当看到父女团圆的那一刻
Just remember how it felt
这种感觉值得你铭记
when you saw that girl in her father's arms.
因为这种时刻弥足珍贵
Moments like that are rare.
但若你要偷那个八音盒 别怪我逮捕你
But if you try to steal the music box, I will catch you.
这算是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
你觉得呢
Just the way it is.
你可以选择穿回囚服蹲回监狱
You know, you can either go back
整天想着个早甩了你的女孩
to wearing an orange jumpsuit
还消得伊人憔悴
and pining for the girl that got away...
你也可以留下来积德行善
or you can stay here and do something good with your life.
你自己选吧
Your choice.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表